PDA

View Full Version : Graham

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

jason
10-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Pretty clear video of the fight.
Interception.
Tackle.
#12 from graham throws two punches at hirschi player.

Graham starts fight down 10. Game suspended as a result. They're not going to restart this game.
Game over, Hirschi wins.

briandumith*
10-09-2022, 11:30 PM
Statement from Graham's superintendent

Friday night the Graham Steers football team opened up district play with a contest against Hirschi High School. *Because of an incident that happened on the field late in the third quarter this game was initially suspended. Later, after receiving from the game officials the extensive list of players on both squads who were by rule ejected, the game was canceled and will not be completed.

Earlier in the day on Friday an unknown person posted vile racist comments about Hirschi High School and their fans on Dave Campbell’s Texas Football Friday App via the chat feature. Without any doubt, this racist comment was abhorrent and unacceptable. We have been working with the staff of Dave Campbell’s organization to try and determine who made this horrific post. Unfortunately, we have been unsuccessful in determining the true identity of the person who posted the comment. *While we have the registration name and email address that is associated with the account that made the post we have not been able to determine the true identity of the person who posted the comment. We have queried our school databases and have not found a connection with any student enrolled in Graham ISD. Sadly this is a more than likely case of someone using an alias and a fake email address to create an account purely as an attempt to stir up controversy and spew hatred.

After approximately 48 hours I am still left with the same feeling. *The feeling that we can and must be better humans. We all can, should, and must continue to teach and educate our young people not to repeat the wrongs of the past.

Although this post may have been a major factor in the increased on-the-field tension, it does not absolve anyone from their responsibility for their individual actions. As such, our student-athletes involved in the on-the-field altercation will be disciplined accordingly.

I understand that statements can and should be meaningful. That being said committed, consistent, and ongoing action are the only tools that lead to positive change. I recognize that regardless of one’s own race or ethnicity, each of us as individuals is at a different point in the journey to becoming anti-racist. I understand that racism is the combination of social and systemic forces that converge and yield disparate outcomes for our communities. As a learning organization, we must purposefully strive to identify, discuss, and challenge issues that prevent us from being an anti-racist and ethnically unbiased community.*

Sincerely,

Sonny Cruse, Superintendent

Graham Independent School District

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

briandumith*
10-09-2022, 11:35 PM
Interception.
Tackle.

Graham starts fight down 10. Game suspended as a result. They're not going to restart this game.
Game over, Hirschi wins.Taken just that one play in account. I would totally agree. As I stated. It was the feather on the back. It was one of several actions that happened that game. I think it could have been avoided. Sadly it wasn't. I do completely understand your position on this though.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Interception.
Tackle.

Game over, Hirschi wins.

I have to agree here. I've seen the same video Jason obviously saw. #12 from Graham is the one that started throwing kidney shots on the WF Hirschi player while on the ground.

rb585
10-10-2022, 11:04 AM
As far as the app, the chat feature has been disabled for now. I am sure that is why. It is all of our responsibility to report that sort of thing immediately. How it continued all day, if that is indeed the case, is a bit shocking and sad. I'm just outside looking in but this is disturbing to say the least. All it takes is a few if not just the one to absolutely ruin a great thing for the many. It seems to be the American way, now more than ever. Appreciate the post.

DCTF's has been plagued by this bullshit for a long time. They are very slow to delete posts or ban posters who post racist and homophobic garbage. I am sure Dave Campbell would be absolutely horrified to have his name associated with this situation if he were alive, but the people who are currently managing his enterprise have unfortunately let this problem fester.

briandumith*
10-10-2022, 11:43 AM
DCTF's has been plagued by this bullshit for a long time. They are very slow to delete posts or ban posters who post racist and homophobic garbage. I am sure Dave Campbell would be absolutely horrified to have his name associated with this situation if he were alive, but the people who are currently managing his enterprise have unfortunately let this problem fester.I 100% agree. If they cannot competently moderate the app, Then they shouldn't even use the chat option. As I remember the red flag was up on those posts the entire day and through out the game. Yet the post remained.

I must also say, it is terrible that Graham is getting a negative light shown upon it. When anybody literally anybody, anywhere could have been responsible for that post. Now I know the fellowship on this site knows that, but Joe and Jan Q. Public don't. This bothers me.

MJMbrahmas10
10-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Maybe graham will be responsible for the resurrection of 3a downlow!

briandumith*
10-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Maybe graham will be responsible for the resurrection of 3a downlow!Oddly enough...... I did think about that. BUT... I sure wouldn't want to bring new traffic back to this wonderful site because of a negative reason.

briandumith*
10-10-2022, 06:05 PM
This is a post you can read in the High School / Graham- Hirschi chat it is up. It is from that chat. A fellow poster "Stinkbait" A long time Hirschi poster. I have known him "as a poster" for years. It looks as if someone has been following the Hirschi team. Making racial comments. This is what was said before the Decatur game. I can only assume they are linked. The poster "Elfte Stunde" is myself. It means "11th Hour" in German. FYIhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221010/df712893342995edcabb7610f3d0cd00.jpg

briandumith*
10-10-2022, 06:31 PM
26 players total amongst both teams are being ejected. The reason is they left the sideline. This is what I figured. Now both teams are going through the appeal process. BUT as of right now 26 players will have to miss atleast one half of the next game. Oddly enough it will be against the same team. Snyder. Graham plays this Friday. Hirschi has the week off.

briandumith*
10-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Chan 6 article on the game and racist post issue : https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022/10/11/parents-speak-out-after-hirschi-graham-football-game/

Matthew328
10-11-2022, 05:02 PM
DCTF's has been plagued by this bullshit for a long time. They are very slow to delete posts or ban posters who post racist and homophobic garbage. I am sure Dave Campbell would be absolutely horrified to have his name associated with this situation if he were alive, but the people who are currently managing his enterprise have unfortunately let this problem fester.

The problem with the game chats was an issue before we bought the app, let's be clear, this isn't a new issue. When we purchased the app, I was 100% for removing the game chats and had stated so to my bosses in meetings and had stated so on forums in the past. And posts were slow to be removed back then, because the volume is so high on those chats.

There was an outcry against doing that because the vast majority of people use it for the right reason, so my bosses and the tech developers thought the game chats could remain and with some tech solutions and monitoring of the app they could control the bad actors. Well, I went on vacation last week so we were a man down and the tech solutions didnt work, the post was deleted within a couple of hours but it was screenshotted and the damage was done.

Literally on Saturday from an airport in Jamaica myself and Greg Tepper finally convinced the folks above us to get rid of the game chats for the time being until we could determine if better solutions can be had to retain the game chats. There's no silver bullet in fixing society's issues and there will still be idiots who post terrible things, the hope is we can put guardrails in place w/technology, enhanced registation options, extra manpower monitoring the chats etc. that we can limit it as much as possible.

briandumith*
10-11-2022, 07:29 PM
The problem with the game chats was an issue before we bought the app, let's be clear, this isn't a new issue. When we purchased the app, I was 100% for removing the game chats and had stated so to my bosses in meetings and had stated so on forums in the past. And posts were slow to be removed back then, because the volume is so high on those chats.

There was an outcry against doing that because the vast majority of people use it for the right reason, so my bosses and the tech developers thought the game chats could remain and with some tech solutions and monitoring of the app they could control the bad actors. Well, I went on vacation last week so we were a man down and the tech solutions didnt work, the post was deleted within a couple of hours but it was screenshotted and the damage was done.

Literally on Saturday from an airport in Jamaica myself and Greg Tepper finally convinced the folks above us to get rid of the game chats for the time being until we could determine if better solutions can be had to retain the game chats. There's no silver bullet in fixing society's issues and there will still be idiots who post terrible things, the hope is we can put guardrails in place w/technology, enhanced registation options, extra manpower monitoring the chats etc. that we can limit it as much as possible.The week before this game the Hirschi-Decatur game there were a few racist posts as well, on that thread. I redflaged them. Stinkbait a long time Hirschi poster redflaged them. Yall never took them down. PM him he will yell you all about it.

Now Graham has a HUGE racist tag on us. It is very possible that a Graham resident or fan had NOTHING to do with it. We redflaged the crap out of it on friday. Did the week before for the Decatur game. Graham's good name is at least for now in the gutter. That isn't right. Letting racist comments go without removal to possible cause a fight amongst teenagers isn't right.

Changing the environment of the of sporting events in Whichita Falls in the future towards the Negative. Is now a 100% fact. Graham may have had nothing to do with this.

Look haters are gonna hate we can't stop that. But when we need you guys to DO YOUR JOB. PLEASE DO IT! A bunch I mean a bunch of posters hit that redflag with in minutes of it going up. COULD AND WOULD have stopped all this.

Matthew328
10-11-2022, 07:39 PM
The week before this game the Hirschi-Decatur game there were a few racist posts as well, on that thread. I redflaged them. Stinkbait a long time Hirschi poster redflaged them. Yall never took them down. PM him he will yell you all about it.

Now Graham has a HUGE racist tag on us. It is very possible that a Graham resident or fan had NOTHING to do with it. We redflaged the crap out of it on friday. Did the week before for the Decatur game. Graham's good name is at least for now in the gutter. That isn't right. Letting racist comments go without removal to possible cause a fight amongst teenagers isn't right.

Changing the environment of the of sporting events in Whichita Falls in the future towards the Negative. Is now a 100% fact. Graham may have had nothing to do with this.

Look haters are gonna hate we can't stop that. But when we need you guys to DO YOUR JOB. PLEASE DO IT! A bunch I mean a bunch of posters hit that redflag with in minutes of it going up. COULD AND WOULD have stopped all this.

I personally took a bunch of posts down and banned several users in the Hirschi-Decatur chat, the problem was those posts eventually just popped right back up as user re-register and post at a higher volume. I dont work on football Wednesday nights and on Thursday, Friday, Saturday I'm at games and not looking at the app. But hence thats the issue, not enough manpower.

Part of the issue is the red flag system on our back end wasn't developed very well, anyone can flag anything and we dont know who is flagging the posts so there's literally thousands of flagged posts every day, there's no way we have the manpower to go through all that. Thus another reason why we removed the chats because the powers that be now realize you would need a small army to manage the chats the way they were set up.

I have a full-time job, DCTF is something I do on the side, I dont get paid enough to stress about 500+ chat rooms every week and wade through thousands of red flagged posts. This week has been the most stress-free week in a few years not worrying about game chats, so I'm totally cool with keeping them gone. They were cesspools for the ignorant and the coaches absolutely hated them as well. My vote has been and will be to keep them gone

Matthew328
10-11-2022, 07:42 PM
I also wanna note Friday morning our other app moderator got in a car accident so basically with me on vacation and Will in the hospital we literally had no people moderating the app Friday when it all went down

https://twitter.com/WillieWilk23/status/1579995402795122690

briandumith*
10-11-2022, 07:49 PM
I also wanna note Friday morning our other app moderator got in a car accident so basically with me on vacation and Will in the hospital we literally had no people moderating the app Friday when it all went down

https://twitter.com/WillieWilk23/status/15799954027951226902 people to mod a giant state wide football app. Well there's the problem. Maybe time to hire someone or ten. Keeping the chat option gone is a good idea. It will just migrate to the forums. Can't stop the troll.

Matthew328
10-11-2022, 07:56 PM
2 people to mod a giant state wide football app. Well there's the problem. Maybe time to hire someone or ten. Keeping the chat option gone is a good idea. It will just migrate to the forums. Can't stop the troll.

Why do you think we shut it down? Sometimes it takes something bad happening to get the attention of those in charge...its unfortunate but also reality

Matthew328
10-11-2022, 07:57 PM
2 people to mod a giant state wide football app. Well there's the problem. Maybe time to hire someone or ten. Keeping the chat option gone is a good idea. It will just migrate to the forums. Can't stop the troll.

Migrating to the forums is fine because its 3 message boards, its filtered down a lot easier....its not 500 new chats a week

briandumith*
10-12-2022, 07:42 AM
Migrating to the forums is fine because its 3 message boards, its filtered down a lot easier....its not 500 new chats a weekWell, I can at least thank you for taking the time to address this on this thread. Hopefully we can just get back to football soon.

briandumith*
10-12-2022, 02:04 PM
https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022/10/12/update-11-students-face-suspension-following-hirschigraham-game/ Number of suspended players has dropped to 11 total. 6 from Graham and 5 from Hirschi. Atleast that's a step forward

briandumith*
10-12-2022, 02:14 PM
https://www.texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/graham-hirschi-winner-decided/ Wichita Falls Hirschi has been determined the winner of the stopped game. As it should be. IMO. Article is attached.

briandumith*
10-12-2022, 06:33 PM
This just won't stop... NOW! apparently Hirschi "MAY" Have played an ineligible player last Friday. They would have to forfeit if that is the case. This was just reported on Chan. 3.
https://twitter.com/KfdxTobin/status/1580313594012782592?t=6-bu71mQeP1aS3tLnn-zhA&s=19

briandumith*
10-12-2022, 08:32 PM
I guess we will have to expect this for a while. All because of a troll.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/9a9b71dafb7058279fadd7105f57ccbb.jpg

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 01:15 PM
Okay this has come down the line. Hirschi now has to forfeit the win vr. Graham for playing an ineligible player. What does this mean? Basically and from what I have been told. Atleast FOR NOW. BOTH TEAMS TAKE THE LOSS. Not sure what that will do down the line.

Now the rest of this is pure speculation so take the following statement with a big ole grain of salt please. THIS NOT FACT BUT MY OWN OPINION AS TO WHY THE HUSKIES WERE DISQUALIFIED. I do not know the official reason. No one has told me anything. I think it has to do with an Ex-Graham player. I will not say who. Who's "parents" and the coaches well let's say didn't see eye to eye with each other. For good or bad for better better or worse. The player wound up playing for the Huskies. Might have been an issue with the residents of that player... something along those lines. Now like I said this is my own thoughts. I think I could right. But I reserve the right to be completely wrong. It wouldn't be the second time.

jason
10-13-2022, 01:50 PM
So the kid who got kicked off the team for cursing at a 7 on 7 game ended up at Hirschi(which that whole thing was BS)? What's gonna happen to the kid who threw 2 punches in an actual varsity football game?

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 02:03 PM
https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022/10/13/district-executive-committee-overturns-hirschi-win-over-graham/ chan 6 article on the overturning on the Hirschi win

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 02:05 PM
So the kid who got kicked off the team for cursing at a 7 on 7 game ended up at Hirschi(which that whole thing was BS)? What's gonna happen to the kid who threw 2 punches in an actual varsity football game?The kid that threw punches is one of the suspended players for the fight. As it should be

jason
10-13-2022, 02:12 PM
The kid that threw punches is one of the suspended players for the fight. As it should be

So cursing at a 7on7 = kicked off the team but throwing punches in a game = half game suspension?

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 02:32 PM
So cursing at a 7on7 = kicked off the team but throwing punches in a game = half game suspension?I think the issue with the playing of an ineligible player is a different issue altogether. I remember when I was in high school Easland had played an ineligible player that had already got his GED. Cost them the entire year. Ask "Villed" about that. Same thing here. I'm purely speculating but I believe the parents "may" have fudged to the W.F.I.S.D. about residents. Which is unfortunate but definitely makes for an eligible player that is. It has nothing to do with Graham by the way. Like I said I might be wrong on this... Just to reiterate the eligibility issue is a completely different issue from the fight issue. Also when I say nothing to do with Graham. Said player had already and legally left the G.I.S.D. to my understanding.

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 02:44 PM
Unfortunately I was correct. Also for whatever reason these are not in order sorry here is the link https://www.timesrecordnews.com/ https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/a4f9182fbd32bfc99833e784fc77918c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/251b76bc73a884c7d3e1756547696c92.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/82bd0f5a541dd33e5348c2b672e133a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/5efcff1577609bcfa7cd432cddfd4881.jpg

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 03:07 PM
Also might I add something here. It is far better for Hirschi that this issue comes out now. "IF" This would have come out after the last game of the season. They would have had to forfeit All district games and the year would be over. See thats what happened to Eastland. (The story I reported about earlier). An opponents coach knew about the issue. Purposely waited till the end of the year to report the incident. Knowing full well that it would kick the team out of the playoffs. Eastland had a ring winning team that year. Hirschi has a chance this year. So I am glad it is out of the way. GOT GET IT HUSKIES!

Tejastrue
10-13-2022, 04:58 PM
Why do you think we shut it down? Sometimes it takes something bad happening to get the attention of those in charge...its unfortunate but also reality

So, so true.

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 05:09 PM
Sub-varsity games against Snyder are live today on the "Graham High School Steers And Lady Blues" YouTube page. I will report scores here. Also tomorrow's Varsity game in Snyder will be on the NFHS streaming pay site.

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 05:59 PM
I screenshot this because I am too lazy to retype it. Also I couldn't copy n paste ??? Anyway this is my tag on The Friday night football app. As I stated before it means "11th Hour" in German. I lived there when I was a little boy. Anyway these are my thoughts.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/f0c27eb90aa29f027f518a289893553a.jpg

briandumith*
10-13-2022, 06:42 PM
Freshman won over Snyder 32-0

stardog
10-13-2022, 10:21 PM
Tonight a fight at Frisco - Frisco Heritage game.

briandumith*
10-14-2022, 10:48 AM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2022-Steer-Football/2022-10-07-Hirschi-Huskies/ pictures from the Huskies game.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-4qfqTKG/0/X3/i-4qfqTKG-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-9s8jWqq/0/X3/i-9s8jWqq-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-qwpPmCG/0/X3/i-qwpPmCG-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-dTKtTbD/0/X3/i-dTKtTbD-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-J8xLF6b/0/X3/i-J8xLF6b-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-P46vsQZ/0/X3/i-P46vsQZ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-VpbWdGZ/0/X3/i-VpbWdGZ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-RSFk9Tg/0/X3/i-RSFk9Tg-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-22-2022, 11:07 PM
pics from the Snyder game. link here. https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2022-Steer-Football/2022-10-14-Snyder-Tigers/
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-LsGdHjW/0/X3/i-LsGdHjW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-cR6qMCt/0/X3/i-cR6qMCt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-7JTwwKP/0/X3/i-7JTwwKP-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kWCHpnC/0/X3/i-kWCHpnC-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-TRMStwv/0/X4/i-TRMStwv-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-q7v7hhz/0/X3/i-q7v7hhz-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-5GWLXrN/0/X3/i-5GWLXrN-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-jS92ccG/0/X3/i-jS92ccG-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KKv66MP/0/X4/i-KKv66MP-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-ctjSNTZ/0/X3/i-ctjSNTZ-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-22-2022, 11:13 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=ef0f0f99-5946-4a75-af69-87759f6437ed Sweetwater recap

clcannon17
10-27-2022, 11:37 PM
How does the tiebreaker work with a double forfeiture?

briandumith*
10-28-2022, 10:48 AM
How does the tiebreaker work with a double forfeiture?

very good question. Right now? I don't know. Not sure if it will matter since Graham lost to Snyder. They were not in the right mind that entire week after the mixup, I know Graham needs to beat Greenwood by 14 to avoid being the 4 seed. At least that was the numbers last week lol. I am sure it will or has changed. I love what the Wood has done this year. i miss you guys. Keep it up! the Lions are in my heart. I have my two oldest kids and a granddaughter there now.

briandumith*
10-28-2022, 11:01 AM
Way to go JV https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221028/319bb1bc522dec07b73f6d6b1ca1eec3.jpg

briandumith*
10-29-2022, 09:56 AM
Okay Seeding! Graham is the 4th seed. As it stands and most certainly as it will stand. Hirschi 1, Greenwood 2, Snyder 3, Graham 4.... Here is why.. Graham did beat Greenwood by 7 last night 21-14.BUT IF they would have won by 14. Graham would have been the 3rd seed. If they won by 15 they would be the 2nd seed. But we won by 7 so we will face Glen Rose in round 1. People are worried about this. My thoughts are if you can't beat a good team then you shouldn't be there. SO! I welcome the challenge. Also if Graham can win. The road take a different path. Graham has the week off to heal and prepare.

briandumith*
10-29-2022, 08:46 PM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2022-Steer-Football/2022-10-21-Sweetwater-Mustangs/ pic from the Sweetwater game.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-6D5pjJt/0/X3/i-6D5pjJt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-LV5mkNS/0/X3/i-LV5mkNS-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2ssrWX3/0/X3/i-2ssrWX3-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Bcnfr7k/0/X3/i-Bcnfr7k-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-JCrrmDL/0/X3/i-JCrrmDL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-9GzTFMw/0/X3/i-9GzTFMw-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-m6XRdPG/0/X4/i-m6XRdPG-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-6zFdSDM/0/X3/i-6zFdSDM-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-3jtLzG2/0/X3/i-3jtLzG2-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-7WZQstc/0/X3/i-7WZQstc-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-29-2022, 08:48 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/ greenwood recap video

briandumith*
10-29-2022, 09:07 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/ greenwood recap video

Please watch the last play very closely. Graham scored but it didn't count due to a forward pass flag. it would have put Graham in in the playoffs as a better seed. As the first player made the Int he pitched the ball. that was called a forward pass. I have watched this over and over. the threw it Just behind the 41. It was caught just in front of the 40. IMO NOT a forward pass. I legal lateral that did result in a Graham TD. with that our seeding could have gone from 4 to as high as 2. BUT it really doesn't matter. As I have stated if you can't beat a good team, you shouldn't be in the playoffs. SO, LETS GET IT N GO!

briandumith*
11-02-2022, 03:45 PM
https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022/11/02/hirschi-appeal-over-graham-football-game-ruling-denied/ this is crap! Give Hirschi the win. They beat Graham. It don't matter anyway. Just close the book on that aweful night and do what is right. Give them the win and move on. As it stands right now noone has been issued as the victor a double forfeit. Just nuts. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/208765175ae9a8f16091e4c83fb08532.jpg

briandumith*
11-05-2022, 08:30 PM
Aledo!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221106/9a77348b0d245231487c6a29aa8038c7.jpg

briandumith*
11-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Game time and date.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221107/b353e6077cadf72b290238f718e4b945.jpg

briandumith*
11-10-2022, 10:23 PM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2022-Steer-Football/2022-10-28-Midland-Greenwood-Rangers pictures from the Greenwood game. Use the link for the rest.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-DrnDwBQ/0/X3/i-DrnDwBQ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-mhtKgjh/0/X3/i-mhtKgjh-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Cc4m3dL/0/X4/i-Cc4m3dL-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-hMbfk4S/0/X3/i-hMbfk4S-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-qXZSwRZ/0/X3/i-qXZSwRZ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-c56J3Xt/0/X3/i-c56J3Xt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-dsLZGD5/0/X3/i-dsLZGD5-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-tBFGbHt/0/X3/i-tBFGbHt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-z6zDg3N/0/X3/i-z6zDg3N-X3.jpg

briandumith*
12-15-2022, 05:46 PM
District Honors 2022https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/6fab229c39426cd80efb695a21ef6331.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/64fe7c9e2d7069fcd1ee8c6f466e5e37.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/a649ae561beaa8306309fca5e706ab0a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/4838af8a9725251ce77067f5e8e12a97.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/3a076181735f28454d10fec856581b4f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/0c248c692b7d932797012bd7da140ec4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/6af665e43c77828b64a4cdd8f3673d0a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/06ec3feac4fcfeb8072999f7c57603c3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/92cc17bd99b9e8afdfc7108078818888.jpg

briandumith*
12-15-2022, 05:47 PM
District Honors 2022 part 2https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/e7e2000f72d78cbc4dc5f3761f952473.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/eef556d5b6df8819104284c15fcff227.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/ab1978409a4f3c054585aef1e04ae518.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/6442b61ba7d39feb8f5f5602818ba253.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/deff835b8f8690029fab5b7bab4393ab.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/a490989a1d599dfcd41701b369a97ecc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/3d234492750d261e9cbb5f03beeb6ccd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/3730e8b7e547deaf403abf2d42f78717.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/f60fc8443dbd6df8f88f9ff18e725e5c.jpg

briandumith*
12-15-2022, 05:48 PM
District Honors 2022 part 3https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/7cfb478434c69bcd6adeaa5647675c45.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/f1076482019ee4a67ed99cb54387bf16.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221215/d22a21ce8bd77144a681e839412b7d5c.jpg

briandumith*
06-15-2023, 09:33 PM
7 on 7 team looks good this year. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230616/6f6f524da17387729db4107c957587b6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230616/8743afe04f9482e4f3b66aac13da3e30.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230616/4f57a5ac54fdf524f0bd997697dca47c.jpg

briandumith*
06-16-2023, 09:30 PM
2023 football schedulehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230617/016b72d919cab074271ebf7388dd40e1.jpg

briandumith*
06-26-2023, 05:42 PM
Graham had a nice performance at the state 7 on 7 tournament. 3-0 in the pool. Also made it to the 3rd round in the championship tournament. I am very pleased with this performance.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230626/f446a798a504b1e1411a708cd160b970.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230626/9227893648ef386093d84a541c1d12ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230626/08c5137511ff23b4ec379ea1f9da2203.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230626/4774ebaa23a0f0d1fd84028f302a0bad.jpg

briandumith*
07-11-2023, 10:23 AM
Season ticket info for 2023.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230711/d55e0603901e33bde04003e89df255dc.jpg

briandumith*
07-15-2023, 12:04 PM
https://www.grahamleader.com/sports/opportunity-lifetime-may-selected-2023-dream-all-american-bowl?fbclid=IwAR21hhomjH8VM5-1QZKjAwpqPBmoKJptjA7sHgRT8j2yyflp7lVBGKe_jVMhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230715/e4ea12f079a88f54c2aeb1df4c0b2742.jpg

briandumith*
07-24-2023, 06:45 PM
2023 schedule https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230724/4592b4161967b6f86e3bb9ebc18bbc55.jpg

briandumith*
08-22-2023, 06:12 PM
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-jsJ9pSL/1/X3/i-jsJ9pSL-X3.jpg
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-08-17-Hawley-Bearcats-WF-Old-High-Coyotes-scrimmage/i-kmT9PWq
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-08-17-Hawley-Bearcats-WF-Old-High-Coyotes-scrimmage/i-tNd2B4f
Scrimmage photos Can't wait till Friday

briandumith*
08-24-2023, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/live/QgqIduU85nE?si=X9-2-Lmjs-u8w8Lm here is the link to the Bowie game. It will be on Bowie's YouTube page.

briandumith*
08-25-2023, 10:45 PM
Graham beat Bowie 56-14. #15 Young Mr. Thompson accounted for somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 yards passing and running. Bowie is a small school with a lot of room for improvement. Hat offs to them for playing 4 quarters. They did look good in a few areas.

NEXT for Graham is a home game with Springtown. I think it will je a good game.

Look for game photos in a few days.

briandumith*
08-26-2023, 03:13 PM
Here is something from MaxPreps I thought you would like: https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=41a55874-0de4-4c37-935a-ae9a7ba5e2b9. Bowie game recap. To say Thompson was hitting his targets is a huge understatement. A fantastic game one of the season.

briandumith*
08-29-2023, 02:28 PM
What was old is new again. Awesome "new" helmetshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230829/02f5a71f060753be4e4881b080ed3440.jpg

briandumith*
09-01-2023, 01:31 PM
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-82KRSqV/0/X3/i-82KRSqV-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-f5jMMk7/0/X4/i-f5jMMk7-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kZ6K3PW/0/X3/i-kZ6K3PW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-tNSNDxf/0/X3/i-tNSNDxf-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KzV4Swj/0/X3/i-KzV4Swj-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Pdkq3dn/0/X3/i-Pdkq3dn-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8nRGwBP/0/X3/i-8nRGwBP-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-qNbfSPH/0/X3/i-qNbfSPH-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8r8bXDW/0/X3/i-8r8bXDW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-SvKPGkn/0/X3/i-SvKPGkn-X3.jpg

Pictures from the Bowie game link here... https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-08-25-Bowie-Jackrabbits/

briandumith*
09-01-2023, 09:59 PM
Graham played good beat Springtown 36-15. Check out the threads, Graham put out tonight. Blast from the past. Very nice! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230902/d5b91041111062be436c185ad4df01b7.jpg

briandumith*
09-01-2023, 10:44 PM
https://www.team1sports.com/highschool/tx/?S=grahamsteers click the link to watch the game. All year with T1 sports

briandumith*
09-02-2023, 03:28 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=3e6b5c6b-e607-46fd-937a-31ded2441808 Springtown recap...

briandumith*
09-04-2023, 02:40 PM
This is nice..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230904/ca1ef3fca00109086358f28ec94971e9.jpg

briandumith*
09-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Springtown game pictures. As always thanks David! Want more? Go to https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-01-Springtown-Porcupines/
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-3PQSb7S/0/X3/i-3PQSb7S-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-bvz8bqx/0/X3/i-bvz8bqx-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-R7Q3bhh/0/X3/i-R7Q3bhh-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-cTq3mdT/0/X3/i-cTq3mdT-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-rZhkfLm/0/X3/i-rZhkfLm-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-4ZHGdBq/0/X3/i-4ZHGdBq-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-r5r5NcG/0/X3/i-r5r5NcG-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-jgDcM9w/0/X3/i-jgDcM9w-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-xt8FkLj/0/X3/i-xt8FkLj-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-FtF765T/0/X3/i-FtF765T-X3.jpg

briandumith*
09-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Graham beat Glen Rose 45-21. Very odd scoring in this game. Graham got up 21-0 then Glen Rose came all the way back to tie 21-21. Graham had a late TD at the end 1st half. Bringing the halftime score to 28-21 Graham. The 2nd half was all Grahan scoring 24 unanswered points for the 45-21 win.
Good Game!

briandumith*
09-09-2023, 10:09 AM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=28613275-bd9f-4eaf-b8fd-d2fa9d9125d2 Glen Rose Recap

briandumith*
09-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Graham climbs to #9 this week.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230911/dd4630cba05ff67bd66ad362062f0712.jpg

briandumith*
09-12-2023, 11:54 AM
here are pictures of the Glen Rose game. Get a bigger picture of the game here. https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-08-Glen-Rose-Tigers
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Zdkq26V/0/X3/i-Zdkq26V-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-xCVQxbS/0/X3/i-xCVQxbS-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-6d3FLTr/0/X3/i-6d3FLTr-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-mwTDF6m/0/X3/i-mwTDF6m-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-95jgkCR/0/X3/i-95jgkCR-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-p5vc9J6/0/X3/i-p5vc9J6-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-z9HvTPM/0/X3/i-z9HvTPM-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-SGPvLLP/0/X3/i-SGPvLLP-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KjCq9Pp/0/X3/i-KjCq9Pp-X3.jpghttps://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-PMvtc5b/0/X4/i-PMvtc5b-X4.jpg

briandumith*
09-16-2023, 11:50 AM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=f02159f2-c41e-4fc4-b3a6-fe0b34540885 Iowa Park game recap. Graham was a near complete team Friday Night winning 67-6.

briandumith*
09-18-2023, 12:36 PM
Graham has moved up a slot to #8...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230918/a3f95ae48c48ad370e6bd4d70283b1a8.jpg

briandumith*
09-20-2023, 09:40 AM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-15-Iowa-Park-Hawks click link to view all photos from the Iowa Park game..
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-LDjCBsh/0/X3/i-LDjCBsh-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-vtKrxb6/0/X3/i-vtKrxb6-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-RkfKWMk/0/X3/i-RkfKWMk-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2NC7MJV/0/X3/i-2NC7MJV-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-P4HN5Kq/0/X3/i-P4HN5Kq-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Z47Wtq6/0/X3/i-Z47Wtq6-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KCPRK53/0/X3/i-KCPRK53-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-79CfLNs/0/X3/i-79CfLNs-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Fh4bLCW/0/X3/i-Fh4bLCW-X3.jpg

briandumith*
09-23-2023, 08:53 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=54ca3d0b-1545-4f5f-9142-0f5d2e6bfd08 Mineral Wells recap. Graham won 55-7

briandumith*
09-25-2023, 07:53 PM
Thanks David.. See all the Mineral Wells pictures at this link.... https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-22-Mineral-Wells-Rams
https://photos.smugmug.com/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-22-Mineral-Wells-Rams/i-GkZzkg4/1/398104be/L/Football_2023-09-22_0500-L.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-3sHzkrJ/0/X3/i-3sHzkrJ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wbcDfTn/0/X4/i-wbcDfTn-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-zvPbpS2/0/X4/i-zvPbpS2-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-DWrBBNK/0/X3/i-DWrBBNK-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-VXhkT5g/0/X4/i-VXhkT5g-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-dxb25pL/0/X3/i-dxb25pL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-RLhQfn4/0/X3/i-RLhQfn4-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-GznJtWf/0/X4/i-GznJtWf-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-f2DhqNQ/0/X3/i-f2DhqNQ-X3.jpg

briandumith*
09-25-2023, 07:58 PM
If you would like to revisit the MW game here is the link.. https://www.youtube.com/live/-R8bVDAXoJg?si=86neCiuh2fiiK7Qd

briandumith*
09-29-2023, 06:23 PM
Graham will be rocking the blue hat blue pants and black jerseys tonight vrs Wichita Falls Old High.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230929/ac1550048bfd8c5f2e7da9e923078340.jpg

briandumith*
09-30-2023, 11:40 AM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=51103a8b-d013-44a1-8b69-9bf79e97e713 recap of the Wichite Falls game Graham won 54-13. Take note of the 30 TD run by #2. Was a thing of beauty.

briandumith*
09-30-2023, 10:53 PM
https://w3.mp.lura.live/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=eyJhdXRvcGxheSI6dHJ1ZSwiZXhwZWN0X 3ByZXJvbGwiOnRydWUsInBsdWdpbnMiOnsiY29tc2NvcmUiOns iY2xpZW50SWQiOiI2MDM2NDM5IiwiYzMiOiJ0ZXhvbWFzaG9tZ XBhZ2UuY29tIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6IjUuMi4wIiwidXNlRGVyaXZ lZE1ldGFkYXRhIjp0cnVlLCJtYXBwaW5nIjp7ImMzIjoidGV4b 21hc2hvbWVwYWdlLmNvbSIsIm5zX3N0X3N0Ijoia2ZkeCIsIm5 zX3N0X3B1IjoiTmV4c3RhciIsIm5zX3N0X2dlIjoiU3BvcnRzL FNwb3J0cyBWaWRlbyxWaWRlbyIsImM0Ijoidm9kIn19LCJkZnA iOnsiYWRUYWdVcmwiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvcHViYWRzLmcuZG91Y mxlY2xpY2submV0XC9nYW1wYWRcL2Fkcz9zej0xeDEwMDAmaXU 9XC81Njc4XC9ueC5rZmR4XC9zcG9ydHNcL2xvY2FsX3Nwb3J0c yZpbXBsPXMmZ2RmcF9yZXE9MSZlbnY9dnAmb3V0cHV0PXZtYXA mdW52aWV3ZWRfcG9zaXRpb25fc3RhcnQ9MSZhZF9ydWxlPTEmZ GVzY3JpcHRpb25fdXJsPWh0dHBzOlwvXC93d3cudGV4b21hc2h vbWVwYWdlLmNvbVwvc3BvcnRzXC9sb2NhbC1zcG9ydHNcL2hpZ 2gtc2Nob29sLWZvb3RiYWxsLXdpY2hpdGEtZmFsbHMtdnMtZ3J haGFtLXNlcHRlbWJlci0yMy0yMDIzXC9hbXBcLyZ2Y29ucD0yJ mN1c3RfcGFyYW1zPXZpZCUzRDkwNDI5OTglMjZjbXNpZCUzRDE 1NTUxMjIlMjZwaWQlM0QxNTU1MTIyJTI2cGVyc19jaWQlM0Rue HMtNDEtYXJ0aWNsZS0xNTU1MTIyJTI2dmlkY2F0JTNEXC9zcG9 ydHNcL2xvY2FsX3Nwb3J0cyUyNmJvYl9jayUzRFtib2JfY2tfd mFsXSUyNmRfY29kZSUzRDElMjZwYWdldHlwZSUzRGFtcCUyNmh sbWV0YSUzRGhpZ2glMjBzY2hvb2wlMjBmb290YmFsbCUyMHdpY 2hpdGElMjBmYWxscyUyMHZzJTIwZ3JhaGFtJTIwc2VwdGVtYmV yJTIwMjMlMjAyMDIzJTI2YWElM0RmIiwiaXNGcmVld2hlZWwiO mZhbHNlfSwibmllbHNlbiI6eyJhcGlkIjoiUEI3NEExNTA3LTg 1NTYtNDc1Ni04OEUyLTU0MjEyRjRFNTREMSIsInNmY29kZSI6I mRjciIsInR5cGUiOiJkY3IiLCJhcG4iOiJBbnZhdG8iLCJlbnZ pcm9ubWVudCI6InByb2R1Y3Rpb24iLCJ1c2VEZXJpdmVkTWV0Y WRhdGEiOnRydWUsIm1hcHBpbmciOnsiYWRsb2FkdHlwZSI6Miw iYWRNb2RlbCI6Mn19LCJzZWdtZW50Q3VzdG9tIjp7InNjcmlwd CI6Imh0dHBzOlwvXC9zZWdtZW50LnBzZy5uZXhzdGFyZGlnaXR hbC5uZXRcL2FudmF0by5qcyIsIndyaXRlS2V5IjoiOElpYTdWc 1dLbEJ2eWJQeHRycm80V3F6eVliRk5zUGUiLCJwbHVnaW5zTG9 hZGluZ1RpbWVvdXQiOjEyLCJ1ZGwiOnsiY29udGVudCI6eyJ0a XRsZSI6IkhpZ2ggU2Nob29sIEZvb3RiYWxsOiBXaWNoaXRhIEZ hbGxzIHZzIEdyYWhhbSAtIFNlcHRlbWJlciAyMywgMjAyMyIsI nByaW1hcnlDYXRlZ29yeSI6IkxvY2FsIFNwb3J0cyIsInBhZ2V JZCI6MTU1NTEyMiwicGFnZVR5cGUiOiJhbXAiLCJwZXJzaXN0Z W50SWQiOiJueHMtNDEtYXJ0aWNsZS0xNTU1MTIyIiwibG9jYWx JZCI6Im54cy00MS1hcnRpY2xlLTE1NTUxMjIiLCJhdXRob3JOY W1lIjoiVG9iaW4gTWNEdWZmIiwiYXV0aG9yTm9uQnlsaW5lIjo iIn0sInBhZ2UiOnsiYW1wVXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6XC9cL3d3dy50Z XhvbWFzaG9tZXBhZ2UuY29tXC9zcG9ydHNcL2xvY2FsLXNwb3J 0c1wvaGlnaC1zY2hvb2wtZm9vdGJhbGwtd2ljaGl0YS1mYWxsc y12cy1ncmFoYW0tc2VwdGVtYmVyLTIzLTIwMjNcL2FtcFwvIn0 sInNpdGUiOnsiYnJhbmROYW1lIjoiVGV4b21hc2hvbWVwYWdlL mNvbSIsImNhbGxTaWduIjoiS0ZEWFwvS0pUTCJ9fX19LCJhY2N lc3NLZXkiOiJYRWFZb3k4ZW1aUGJ4dTZSMk9Ib29zanBhOURRa jhCUCIsInRva2VuIjoiZXlKMGVYQWlPaUpLVjFRaUxDSmhiR2N pT2lKSVV6STFOaUo5LmV5SjJhV1FpT2lJNU1EUXlPVGs0SWl3a WFYTnpJam9pV0VWaFdXOTVPR1Z0V2xCaWVIVTJVakpQU0c5dmM ycHdZVGxFVVdvNFFsQWlMQ0psZUhBaU9qRTJPVFl4TVRjd01qU jkuMVpOdEREcTFaUUh0YzJmWWNwcVh2d3Y1eEl3WkN2VkN3WHE tNl9JMVpnYyIsImV4cGVjdFByZXJvbGxUaW1lb3V0Ijo4LCJue HMiOnsibXA0VXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6XC9cL3RreC5tcC5sdXJhLmx pdmVcL3Jlc3RcL3YyXC9tY3BcL3ZpZGVvXC85MDQyOTk4P2Fud mFjaz05ZVo1RzQzazMzNjdWVUI3WGd1MFZVUk1iNnI0T0xCViZ 0b2tlbj0lN0U1eWk5YzVvT1pVUyUyQlB5OWVZMTJxVzdsb0dzZ Vp2bzcwTVElM0QlM0QiLCJlbmFibGVGbG9hdGluZ1BsYXllciI 6dHJ1ZX0sImRpc2FibGVNdXRlZEF1dG9wbGF5IjpmYWxzZSwic mVjb21tZW5kYXRpb25zIjp0cnVlLCJleHBlY3RQcmVyb2xsIjp 0cnVlLCJ0aXRsZVZpc2libGUiOnRydWUsInBhdXNlT25DbGlja yI6dHJ1ZSwidHJhY2tUaW1lUGVyaW9kIjo2MCwiaXNQZXJtdXR pdmVFbmFibGVkIjp0cnVlLCJpc01pbmltaXplZEVuYWJsZWQiO mZhbHNlLCJwIjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsIm0iOiJMSU4iLCJ2IjoiOTA 0Mjk5OCIsIndpZHRoIjo2NDAsImhlaWdodCI6MzYwfQ==#amp= 1 Old High chan 3 spot. The great jump td from #2 was the chan 3 play of the night!

briandumith*
10-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Wichita Falls Old High pictures can be found here https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-09-29-Wichita-Falls-Coyotes-Homecoming/
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-vnJ9mbw/0/X3/i-vnJ9mbw-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-S8KV2BS/0/X3/i-S8KV2BS-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-dxBDst4/0/X3/i-dxBDst4-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-d6kGn6x/0/X3/i-d6kGn6x-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-k4BJcXr/0/X3/i-k4BJcXr-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Lh6rncW/0/X3/i-Lh6rncW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-4WzfZVX/0/X3/i-4WzfZVX-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-mmtf6Xq/0/X3/i-mmtf6Xq-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-PqNsZCN/0/X3/i-PqNsZCN-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8Nvn4N5/0/X3/i-8Nvn4N5-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Graham took the loss last night (Thursday) to the Hirschi Huskies. Very entertaining game of high school football. Good officiating made for a great game. Final 27-26 Hirschi.

briandumith*
10-07-2023, 10:09 AM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=5fe93169-c4f3-4717-9357-5e8f296dc3d7 recap of the Hirschi game.

briandumith*
10-11-2023, 11:56 AM
to see the rest of the Hirschi game photos use this link https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-10-05-Hirschi-Huskies
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kBDwG3p/0/X3/i-kBDwG3p-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-MNt5jH3/0/X3/i-MNt5jH3-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-9wZzQt9/0/X3/i-9wZzQt9-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-48QkMf4/0/X3/i-48QkMf4-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8DvD3hN/0/X3/i-8DvD3hN-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-DNMxKh3/0/X3/i-DNMxKh3-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Q4dZpJ7/0/X3/i-Q4dZpJ7-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-pr57C7t/0/X3/i-pr57C7t-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-zGKFkRB/0/X3/i-zGKFkRB-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-15-2023, 01:57 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=8925a18c-12b9-4f66-9464-8cb9bb08c933 Graham recap of the Snyder game. This was a Graham win, 49-6!

briandumith*
10-18-2023, 04:55 PM
Snyder game pictures here. https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-10-13-Snyder-Tigers
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-6kD87MX/0/X3/i-6kD87MX-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-q2pd3P9/0/X3/i-q2pd3P9-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-3WxkNmW/0/X3/i-3WxkNmW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-4H88vTc/0/X3/i-4H88vTc-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Vrm2jmr/0/X4/i-Vrm2jmr-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-NTdHkDL/0/X3/i-NTdHkDL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kqtNPnV/0/X3/i-kqtNPnV-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-rWBzBDG/0/X3/i-rWBzBDG-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-42XB5RW/0/X3/i-42XB5RW-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-DdwGbKf/0/X3/i-DdwGbKf-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-21-2023, 09:07 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=d6217db4-e645-4345-a1b3-849e726f041a Sweetwater recap. Graham wins 58-14

briandumith*
10-24-2023, 11:15 AM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-10-20-Sweetwater-Mustangs all Sweetwater game pictures...
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nrPd2vV/0/X3/i-nrPd2vV-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-fTCPG6m/0/X3/i-fTCPG6m-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-xBG9vrh/0/X3/i-xBG9vrh-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-CpGMp4d/0/X3/i-CpGMp4d-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-6Tjcx5n/0/X3/i-6Tjcx5n-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-gPNsnsh/0/X3/i-gPNsnsh-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-ZbQJxmc/0/X3/i-ZbQJxmc-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-L6xS5CL/0/X3/i-L6xS5CL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-xjcvwZr/0/X3/i-xjcvwZr-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-LCnQ4mk/0/X3/i-LCnQ4mk-X3.jpg

briandumith*
10-26-2023, 02:22 PM
Vote for player of the week:: #18 Brycen Rogers, Graham football – 8 tackles, 4 sacks. https://www.timesrecordnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/10/26/trn-sports-athlete-of-the-week-poll-for-oct-16-21/71201031007/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231026/8a13c847202bbfda294bd44c101c3ec7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231026/f15eec2c792969c202f353e21b147fa2.jpg

briandumith*
10-27-2023, 06:53 PM
Had a few airborne fans come to the game!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231027/9997f9c23e6ad75d8738ada127a1bdb1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231027/629cd51e23130f8e0972c5c5c8b48218.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231027/8788d5463cbeeccb9e864dadb25a4989.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231027/ef4844e2fffc3de7e02feb9cc94f3294.jpg

briandumith*
10-28-2023, 11:37 AM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=8e6bc104-8336-4151-a165-6353d604211d Greenwood recap Graham won 44-26.

briandumith*
10-28-2023, 12:54 PM
https://w3.mp.lura.live/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=eyJhdXRvcGxheSI6dHJ1ZSwiZXhwZWN0X 3ByZXJvbGwiOnRydWUsInBsdWdpbnMiOnsiY29tc2NvcmUiOns iY2xpZW50SWQiOiI2MDM2NDM5IiwiYzMiOiJ0ZXhvbWFzaG9tZ XBhZ2UuY29tIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6IjUuMi4wIiwidXNlRGVyaXZ lZE1ldGFkYXRhIjp0cnVlLCJtYXBwaW5nIjp7ImMzIjoidGV4b 21hc2hvbWVwYWdlLmNvbSIsIm5zX3N0X3N0Ijoia2ZkeCIsIm5 zX3N0X3B1IjoiTmV4c3RhciIsIm5zX3N0X2dlIjoiU3BvcnRzL FNwb3J0cyBWaWRlbyxWaWRlbyIsImM0Ijoidm9kIn19LCJkZnA iOnsiYWRUYWdVcmwiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvcHViYWRzLmcuZG91Y mxlY2xpY2submV0XC9nYW1wYWRcL2Fkcz9zej0xeDEwMDAmaXU 9XC81Njc4XC9ueC5rZmR4XC9zcG9ydHNcL2xvY2FsX3Nwb3J0c yZpbXBsPXMmZ2RmcF9yZXE9MSZlbnY9dnAmb3V0cHV0PXZtYXA mdW52aWV3ZWRfcG9zaXRpb25fc3RhcnQ9MSZhZF9ydWxlPTEmZ GVzY3JpcHRpb25fdXJsPWh0dHBzOlwvXC93d3cudGV4b21hc2h vbWVwYWdlLmNvbVwvc3BvcnRzXC9sb2NhbC1zcG9ydHNcL2hpZ 2gtc2Nob29sLWZvb3RiYWxsLWdyZWVud29vZC12cy1ncmFoYW0 tb2N0b2Jlci0yNy0yMDIzXC9hbXBcLyZ2Y29ucD0yJmN1c3Rfc GFyYW1zPXZpZCUzRDkxMjQwMDAlMjZjbXNpZCUzRDE1ODY0Nzc lMjZwaWQlM0QxNTg2NDc3JTI2cGVyc19jaWQlM0RueHMtNDEtY XJ0aWNsZS0xNTg2NDc3JTI2dmlkY2F0JTNEXC9zcG9ydHNcL2x vY2FsX3Nwb3J0cyUyNmJvYl9jayUzRFtib2JfY2tfdmFsXSUyN mRfY29kZSUzRDElMjZwYWdldHlwZSUzRGFtcCUyNmhsbWV0YSU zRGhpZ2glMjBzY2hvb2wlMjBmb290YmFsbCUyMGdyZWVud29vZ CUyMHZzJTIwZ3JhaGFtJTIwb2N0b2JlciUyMDI3JTIwMjAyMyU yNmFhJTNEZiIsImlzRnJlZXdoZWVsIjpmYWxzZX0sIm5pZWxzZ W4iOnsiYXBpZCI6IlBCNzRBMTUwNy04NTU2LTQ3NTYtODhFMi0 1NDIxMkY0RTU0RDEiLCJzZmNvZGUiOiJkY3IiLCJ0eXBlIjoiZ GNyIiwiYXBuIjoiQW52YXRvIiwiZW52aXJvbm1lbnQiOiJwcm9 kdWN0aW9uIiwidXNlRGVyaXZlZE1ldGFkYXRhIjp0cnVlLCJtY XBwaW5nIjp7ImFkbG9hZHR5cGUiOjIsImFkTW9kZWwiOjJ9fSw ic2VnbWVudEN1c3RvbSI6eyJzY3JpcHQiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvc 2VnbWVudC5wc2cubmV4c3RhcmRpZ2l0YWwubmV0XC9hbnZhdG8 uanMiLCJ3cml0ZUtleSI6IjhJaWE3VnNXS2xCdnliUHh0cnJvN FdxenlZYkZOc1BlIiwicGx1Z2luc0xvYWRpbmdUaW1lb3V0Ijo xMiwidWRsIjp7ImNvbnRlbnQiOnsidGl0bGUiOiJIaWdoIFNja G9vbCBGb290YmFsbDogR3JlZW53b29kIHZzIEdyYWhhbSAtIE9 jdG9iZXIgMjcsIDIwMjMiLCJwcmltYXJ5Q2F0ZWdvcnkiOiJMb 2NhbCBTcG9ydHMiLCJwYWdlSWQiOjE1ODY0NzcsInBhZ2VOYW1 lIjoia2ZkeDpoaWdoLXNjaG9vbC1mb290YmFsbC1ncmVlbndvb 2QtdnMtZ3JhaGFtLW9jdG9iZXItMjctMjAyMyIsInBhZ2VUeXB lIjoiYW1wIiwicGVyc2lzdGVudElkIjoibnhzLTQxLWFydGljb GUtMTU4NjQ3NyIsImxvY2FsSWQiOiJueHMtNDEtYXJ0aWNsZS0 xNTg2NDc3IiwiYXV0aG9yTmFtZSI6IlRvYmluIE1jRHVmZiIsI mF1dGhvck5vbkJ5bGluZSI6IiJ9LCJwYWdlIjp7ImFtcFVybCI 6Imh0dHBzOlwvXC93d3cudGV4b21hc2hvbWVwYWdlLmNvbVwvc 3BvcnRzXC9sb2NhbC1zcG9ydHNcL2hpZ2gtc2Nob29sLWZvb3R iYWxsLWdyZWVud29vZC12cy1ncmFoYW0tb2N0b2Jlci0yNy0yM DIzXC9hbXBcLyJ9LCJzaXRlIjp7ImJyYW5kTmFtZSI6IlRleG9 tYXNob21lcGFnZS5jb20iLCJjYWxsU2lnbiI6IktGRFhcL0tKV EwifX19fSwiYWNjZXNzS2V5IjoiWEVhWW95OGVtWlBieHU2UjJ PSG9vc2pwYTlEUWo4QlAiLCJ0b2tlbiI6ImV5SjBlWEFpT2lKS 1YxUWlMQ0poYkdjaU9pSklVekkxTmlKOS5leUoyYVdRaU9pSTV NVEkwTURBd0lpd2lhWE56SWpvaVdFVmhXVzk1T0dWdFdsQmllS FUyVWpKUFNHOXZjMnB3WVRsRVVXbzRRbEFpTENKbGVIQWlPakU yT1RnMU1EYzBNVGQ5LmcteklObnc2eHlTbVlTY2dlTnhWSldqZ Fl0NktKMkNLRXVLR1hLMzhmVkkiLCJleHBlY3RQcmVyb2xsVGl tZW91dCI6OCwibnhzIjp7Im1wNFVybCI6Imh0dHBzOlwvXC9oM TA0MjE2LWVjZG4ubXAubHVyYS5saXZlXC8xXC85Mzg4MzBcLzk 4NVwvMjNcLzEwXC8yOFwvOTEyNDAwMFwvOTEyNDAwMF9CNUZDN DA0MjJFNDJEMTdGNUFBQzQ1QzQxNThDODEzOF8yMzEwMjhfOTE yNDAwMF9GcmlkYXlfTmlnaHRfRm9vdGJhbGxfX0dyYWhhbV92c 19HcmVlbndvb2RfX19PY3RfNDAwMC5tcDQiLCJlbmFibGVGbG9 hdGluZ1BsYXllciI6dHJ1ZX0sImRpc2FibGVNdXRlZEF1dG9wb GF5IjpmYWxzZSwicmVjb21tZW5kYXRpb25zIjp0cnVlLCJleHB lY3RQcmVyb2xsIjp0cnVlLCJ0aXRsZVZpc2libGUiOnRydWUsI nBhdXNlT25DbGljayI6dHJ1ZSwidHJhY2tUaW1lUGVyaW9kIjo 2MCwiaXNQZXJtdXRpdmVFbmFibGVkIjp0cnVlLCJpc01pbmlta XplZEVuYWJsZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJwIjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsIm0iOiJ MSU4iLCJ2IjoiOTEyNDAwMCIsIndpZHRoIjo2NDAsImhlaWdod CI6MzYwfQ==#amp=1 chan 3 spot

briandumith*
10-30-2023, 09:24 AM
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1747344229049289?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz I dont know if this link works. Please check it out. This is the 4th parachute to drop on Newton field with the Stars and Stripes. Last Friday

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231030/53fa219aa764ad1c803d49e07657ac83.jpg

briandumith*
11-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Check this game out here. https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-10-27-Midland-Greenwood-Rangers-Senior-Night
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-zRRVBNt/0/X3/i-zRRVBNt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-DfgPDLw/0/X3/i-DfgPDLw-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-MC42vqD/0/X3/i-MC42vqD-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-c3mWMQM/0/X3/i-c3mWMQM-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-BVjcSG7/0/X3/i-BVjcSG7-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-rhdvcxd/0/X3/i-rhdvcxd-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-WbQ8G5B/0/X4/i-WbQ8G5B-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-RxPvLk9/0/X3/i-RxPvLk9-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-fzvHHrJ/0/X3/i-fzvHHrJ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-9tCRG28/0/X3/i-9tCRG28-X3.jpg

briandumith*
11-04-2023, 07:56 PM
Against Hillsboro. They went 5-5 https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231105/d9ad8a2b84c7ed668feeb18a76facc36.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231105/4b25b0610c81f50f36ae6e14b3877c6e.jpg

briandumith*
11-05-2023, 12:42 PM
https://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets 4A D2. Region 1 in picture

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231105/d6cc2492f77705d0215783cdf21e7cd4.jpg

briandumith*
11-11-2023, 05:02 PM
The Hillsboro game bi-district Graham won 56-0. Might be the worst team we have played all year. Side note. I had to pay NFHS to watch. They keep giving Hillsboro the TDs all game long. If this had been in my league (hockey), the score keep would have been fired. Not cool.

briandumith*
11-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Childress Friday @ 7:00 against Canyon West Plains
Graham is the Visiting team. West Plains is a good team. Both teams are 10-1

briandumith*
11-11-2023, 11:28 PM
https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/graham/graham-steers/football/media/videos/?videoid=be6e1f57-26c8-4aba-a26f-3da50b58f7ab recap of Hillsboro game

briandumith*
11-17-2023, 10:26 AM
https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Graham/Football/2023-Steer-Football/2023-11-10-Hillsboro-Eagles/ photos of the Hillsboro game.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-rCLwkwQ/0/X3/i-rCLwkwQ-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Q59nBSX/0/X3/i-Q59nBSX-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KCqKMw3/0/X3/i-KCqKMw3-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-szdR3Mz/0/X3/i-szdR3Mz-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-FLjFFH2/0/X3/i-FLjFFH2-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-GVwg5kt/0/X3/i-GVwg5kt-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-WZQGLvL/0/X3/i-WZQGLvL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-3B5hdQx/0/X4/i-3B5hdQx-X4.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-b95NFVc/0/X3/i-b95NFVc-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-h6ndrbh/0/X3/i-h6ndrbh-X3.jpg

briandumith*
12-10-2023, 12:22 PM
New numbers are outhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231210/8c1cbe4a218a8884b43cf68319a534af.jpg

briandumith*
12-16-2023, 02:53 PM
It seems as "IF". Graham's protection for district looks TUFF!! Graham might join Brock ,Brownwood, and maybe Glen Rose. Rounding out the district with Mineral Wells and Godley. What a great district this has the potential to be. The article is from a Brownwood source..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231216/3a24745301f16526b70e3cd003063c8c.jpg

stardog
12-16-2023, 08:07 PM
You better check what classification UIL has Brownwood placed. Looks like they will be 4A-1.

briandumith*
12-16-2023, 08:57 PM
I think so, as well! BUT this article came from the Brownwood local paper. I can only assume they know something. Otherwise, I'm not sure why they would print it.

briandumith*
12-19-2023, 02:03 PM
BIG NEWS FOR GRAHAM!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231219/8e0de7448b7e304227db0365375adebf.jpg

briandumith*
12-22-2023, 09:05 PM
Possible realignment for each district in D2https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231223/50be91c23edc5252ca2786056bd070f4.jpg

briandumith*
12-25-2023, 12:47 PM
District 3, 4AD2https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231225/30aac56a524e29b981609d28291ca2dd.jpg

briandumith*
01-20-2024, 01:27 PM
Coach Mac is the new head coach. He was the defensive coordinator. He is very much liked by the players, fellow staff, and most importantly the community. I wish him success. I think this is a good choice.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240120/ecb6413c370c7a7799183a8e3e7b82b5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240120/9ba17b064203e5b945d3cebe1356ce06.jpg

briandumith*
02-02-2024, 12:31 PM
2024 schedule is out! Looks like Brock is in our district.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240202/36e6ab142a74df4df47790f61285822c.jpg

briandumith*
04-11-2024, 01:28 PM
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Ai8TYKdRJ4fGAJ59/?mibextid=w8EBqM
PROP B will give Graham an indoor turf Facility for Athletics..

Sent from my SM-S156V using Tapatalk

briandumith*
05-25-2024, 05:19 PM
Lineman Challenge and 7 on 7 newshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240525/d555570c1c55d4710bb7eb797d142406.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240525/15fda6653aa549955660e30dd62ea561.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240525/c77c1e6c05b5820df012b0cfd1c611a4.jpg