Looks to me like the most stacked region this season is Region II, for sure. But Region I is pretty darn stacked as well and has been for the last several years with Abilene Wylie, Levelland, Iowa Park, Godley, and Bushland. Stephenville has been in the playoff picture as well for the last few years and so has Midlothian Heritage. Both schools have quality baseball programs and could emerge as serious contenders this season. Midlothian Heritage(12-4) has been moved to Region 3 this season. Wylie won back to back State Titles in 2016 and 2017 before moving up to 5A. I guess Argyle has replaced Wylie in Region I now as one of the Region I powers.....Region II has enough baseball perennial contenders without Argyle in that mix. Argyle has won two State Titles and have been to the finals five times in the past 10 yrs......and some of those years could not get past Region II perennial power Pleasant Grove. I think now Regions I and II are more balanced in baseball for quality programs spread across the two regions.