Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Wow is right......might be another National Championship on the way for little ol' Argyle in 4A......but no congrats on here yet from the other 4A posters.
    I hate to correct you. But I did Congratulate Argyle way up there. But you’re so busy in you’re own mind you missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Oh wow. Stop the Dos Equis.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'm most likely done here too......there's no reason to grace this forum any longer when I am constantly the target of despise.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Yeah, regal, I’ve kept up with this thread all season long because I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your updates, your play-by-play’s, and just your overall support for Argyle. And it’s just really interesting to me to follow a truly elite team, you don’t see many baseball teams be this dominant. Just too hard to do. So thanks for the updates. Congrats to the Eagles, the players, coaches, fans and community on back-to-back titles, truly is something!!

That said, dude, regal, relax. 44inarow didn’t say a single thing that was rude lol. He was laughing at another joke that was made — without malice — about your feed going out.

I’ve been posting on here since 2002, and I’ve never seen 44 go out of the way to be rude to someone, or make a controversial or demeaning post, and certainly none directed at you. Just lighten up, man, enjoy this state title!!! No one’s trying to take anything away from you or Argyle.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    I hate to correct you. But I did Congratulate Argyle way up there. But you’re so busy in you’re own mind you missed it.

haven't had a chance to go back and review this thread in total yet.....sorry if I'm wrong. Usually the congrats happen after the game is final.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

haven't had a chance to go back and review this thread in total yet.....sorry if I'm wrong. Usually the congrats happen after the game is final.
    I posted a congrats 18 minutes ago. Well AFTER the game was over. You seem to have a complex or something. This is the weirdest thread I’ve seen in a long time.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American
    Blog Entries

Nope....I was busy posting the words after the game and only saw what was posted after the final was posted.

Sorry 44. You do not deserve this. Regal...blame me..not sure what for but blame me. Congrats Argyle!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Call it what you may......words can be and have proven to cause all kinds of turmoil throughout the history of mankind. It's even in the Bible about what proceeds out of the mouth comes from the heart.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Just forget it......you are not on my end and don't sit in my seat.....so none of you really care or really understand what it's like.

Nope....I was busy posting the words after the game and only saw what was posted after the final was posted.
    My congrats to Argyle is in a quoted reply you posted after the game. So yes it was after the final, since that’s obviously important to you. You have tunnel vision so bad you can’t see the forest for the trees.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I try to be as impartial and fair and gracious as possible.....but that just doesn't seem to be good enough for some of the posters on this forum. Over the years I have taken all kinds of denigration and I'm still here. Sooner or later a person with less backbone just sails away in the sun.

What it's like?

Call it what you may......words can be and have proven to cause all kinds of turmoil throughout the history of mankind. It's even in the Bible about what proceeds out of the mouth comes from the heart.
    Have you listened to yourself?

I’ve never seen arrogance of this level I thought I’d seen it all, I was wrong. so I leave you to it. Sorry you others had to see this. I’m still trying to figure out what I did. I could be a real bitch and say “ well, if he leaves, we won’t need to increase bandwidth”. But that would not be a nice thing to say.