Thread: Top 10 4a Dl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
    Agree. RII is crazy. And I agree about D7. With that said I think a D10 team plays in the state title game. Carthage, Kilgore, or Henderson will have a fairly easy run on their side of the bracket, unless LH or EC makes a run. This is going to be a fun year. I think there is legit 10-12 teams that can win it all in D1 this year. Last year it was always gonna be Carthage, LV, or Argyle (with a healthy QB). This year I think it’s wide open.

I'd say there's a high probability a D10 team plays for the title. And, if I were a betting man, I'd say two D10 teams will play each other for the Region III title, too. I do really like LH coming into this year. It's felt like they've been building back towards their 2006-08 swagger a bit, and I think they've got a good group and some heavy hitters to make at least a semifinal appearance this fall. But, perhaps another Region IV will surprise. Boerne should still be decent, and I think Sealy will be improved, too.
    Texas Forever.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    I'd say there's a high probability a D10 team plays for the title. And, if I were a betting man, I'd say two D10 teams will play each other for the Region III title, too. I do really like LH coming into this year. It's felt like they've been building back towards their 2006-08 swagger a bit, and I think they've got a good group and some heavy hitters to make at least a semifinal appearance this fall. But, perhaps another Region IV will surprise. Boerne should still be decent, and I think Sealy will be improved, too.
    LH is likely starting about 20 of their almost 40 Seniors this fall, several All district players returning as well. The Class of 2019 are a very special bunch, Hard working, unselfish, aggressive and relentlessly tough competitors describes my football children. That coupled with being led by Jeff Walker, the most prolific Slot-T Coach that the sport has ever known makes me very optimistic about the Panthers this fall. Anything can happen on any given Friday night, to prepare these boys are playing exclusively a 5A schedule from the second scrimmage all the way to district, looking forward to August.
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by LHPfactory View Post
    LH is likely starting about 20 of their almost 40 Seniors this fall, several All district players returning as well. The Class of 2019 are a very special bunch, Hard working, unselfish, aggressive and relentlessly tough competitors describes my football children. That coupled with being led by Jeff Walker, the most prolific Slot-T Coach that the sport has ever known makes me very optimistic about the Panthers this fall. Anything can happen on any given Friday night, to prepare these boys are playing exclusively a 5A schedule from the second scrimmage all the way to district, looking forward to August.
    I still have nightmares of watching this offense last year. It’s something to see and so darn frustrating at the same time. I think we see LH in AT&T next December..

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    I still have nightmares of watching this offense last year. It’s something to see and so darn frustrating at the same time. I think we see LH in AT&T next December..
    I think they should be the favorite to come out of R4. They will have a tough match up in the semis. Depends on who they play if the will go to AT&T. I think LH is a team that can definitely win a title this year.