Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
First off, you completely left off Progreso in D16

Also, if we're trying to keep districts with 6 teams, with the addition of Progreso, I can easily see Orange Grove being D15 with West Oso and Robstown both in D16. The reason why is both West Oso and Robstown are nearest to Highway 77 that heads down to the RGV. That would make D16: Port Isabel, Rio Hondo, Progreso, Raymondville, West Oso, Robstown. D15: Rockport, Sinton, Ingleside, Orange Grove, Cuero, Sweeny. I would send Wharton back to Region 3 since they are the closest to Houston.

Also, don't be too surprised to see one district in Region IV being a 5-team district. The most likely candidate is D15. There's a strong chance the UIL will want to send both Wharton AND Sweeny back to Region 3. This would make a nice "Coastal Bend" district with the one lone long-distance game being Cuero, which isn't too bad. It's basically Corpus to Victoria + another 35 miles or so?

Your D14 is fine as is. As for your D13, I would keep Austin Eastside there, and also add Gonzalez, since (someone correct me if I'm wrong) they turned in 4A DII numbers. I would add Gonzalez into D13 to round that off at 6 teams.
Gonzales moves up to 4A-Division I