Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
Lol I forgot this douche was still on 3adl.

Been waiting months for A&M to hiccup and you bet your ass he shows up as soon as he has a chance to kick em while they're down. Typical longhorn wannabe asshat
And you're still a tough talking little aggy shiet behind a keyboard aren't ya? Haven't been to this board in a long time, but can see, nothing changes with the Agroid smack talk with no substance. I was gladly responding to yet another aggy talking crap (as they always do) about a Big 12 conference that seems to always whip some aggy arse when it counts. Just like our last encounter in football. So, why talk the crap about the Big 12 Ags? It makes you look stupid ok?

One more trivia question as this seems to be an interesting trend. What NCAA conference & team was the last to bring a national championship to Texas in baseball? What's that, I can't here you Saddy Aggy? Yep, that dang conference & Texas team again... Big 12 & The University of Texas. No wonder the hate for BIG DADDY. They are always the ones that have to bring the important titles to the state of Texas. Now go & send your next tough guy message "Tyson behind a keyboard". You're laughable, but consistent at it!