View Full Version : Division II Semi-Finals: Vernon/Celina

Pages : 1 [2] 3

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
If the Lions keep it close going in the 4th quarter, I say they pull out the win.. Whiteside is very good at wearing down defenses..

They will have to have 20 times the yards Bboro had in the second half last week. Bboro only had 11 yards total offense against the Bobcat D.

lion75
12-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Yeah, none of the programs except Brownwood and Sanger and
Sweetwater are anygood. But Sanger has a major flaw. Mistake
after Mistake. Could not execute consitantly for anything. BTW
Dallas Madison slapped Lincoln 23 - 7. Celina slapped Dallas Madison 43 - 6 36 - 6 at the Half.
Get the picture. You just admitted that only the region one teams are good. These are the Region 2 - 4a playoff teams that you say are bad programs. I'm sure you have seen a lot of high school football if you really thik Ennis has a bad program.

lion75
12-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Another note: In Region 2, the best teams went large school (Gilmer, Liberty- Eylau, etc.) but in Region 1 the best teams went small school. Canyon, the Regional Champion, suffered both of their losses in the region to Snyder and Sweetwater.

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by lion75
You just admitted that only the region one teams are good. These are the Region 2 - 4a playoff teams that you say are bad programs. I'm sure you have seen a lot of high school football if you really thik Ennis has a bad program.

Just this year. You really don't know your football do you. I grew up in West Texas and know the programs out there. This year
region 3 has the best top to bottom region. 1 and 2 tossup, 4 is a little better than one and 2. Vernon is playing Celina. You are not the best team in region 1 but you are the surviving team. IN region 2 div 2 Celina is the best team and still standing. All that means is there is another football game to play. All this inference
about who you played is irrelevant. You like many other people would wish to believe that we have not played anyone. That gives you hope that we are not as good as we appear. Keep on believing that. You would be in a lot of company. But if Vernon should win, they will be in elite company, because not many people have beaten us in the last 12 years. Since 1994 we are 176 and 10 with 6 state titles. We are still winning and on a 30 game winning streak now. If you think Texas football sucks that doesn't mean much. But if you like I believe that we have the best hs football in the country, then it stands for something.
And Oh yeah, we did beat Robinson and they are region 3 and they just might win the d1 championship this week. Now who have you played that can make that claim?

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Just this year. You really don't know your football do you. I grew up in West Texas and know the programs out there. This year
region 3 has the best top to bottom region. 1 and 2 tossup, 4 is a little better than one and 2. Vernon is playing Celina. You are not the best team in region 1 but you are the surviving team. IN region 2 div 2 Celina is the best team and still standing. All that means is there is another football game to play. All this inference
about who you played is irrelevant. You like many other people would wish to believe that we have not played anyone. That gives you hope that we are not as good as we appear. Keep on believing that. You would be in a lot of company. But if Vernon should win, they will be in elite company, because not many people have beaten us in the last 12 years. Since 1994 we are 176 and 10 with 6 state titles. We are still winning and on a 30 game winning streak now. If you think Texas football sucks that doesn't mean much. But if you like I believe that we have the best hs football in the country, then it stands for something.
And Oh yeah, we did beat Robinson and they are region 3 and they just might win the d1 championship this weak. Now who have you played that can make that claim?

I agree with you...but it is your ATTITUDE...so smug and sanctimonious that turns people off!!

Yeah....Celina is a good team with great tradition.....it's SOME of their posters that leave a bad taste in other's mouths!!

Have you ever heard of the word "humility".....you could use some!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree with you...but it is your ATTITUDE...so smug and sanctimonious that turns people off!!

Yeah....Celina is a good team with great tradition.....it's SOME of their posters that leave a bad taste in other's mouths!!

Have you ever heard of the word "humility".....you could use some!!

I just reserve that tone for people like Lion 75 and you never heard me say that we would win or should win. I am always very
very careful not to cross that line. Humility is a good word. I am
very humble as are most Celinians. Good down to earth people.
We just don't like to be told that our program does not mean anything because it does to us and whether it does to others or not is fine. But like my grandmaw used to say, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything". If you look at what
I said, it was that there is a game to be played that will determine
the winner and everything else is window dressing. But when I ask a hard question to prove my point it becomes pride. NOT....
Just asking a hard question to make him realize that this aint your
fathers oldsmobile.

Whether you realize it or not I am defending all the teams that we have played because they at least met us on the field and my
hat is off to them because each and every team we played has class and courage. This we beat so in so and we will beat you stuff is just silly. I like to talk about VErnon and their great team and not our record. I prefer to talk about what might happen this week. Lion 75 just does not seem interested.

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 04:44 PM
This is all I have to say about the quality of the teams in Region 1.

Those two teams in Region 1 named, "BYE" went down like a couple of patsies.

Do you Vernon fans account for that in your estimation of the quality of Region 1? :confused:

Yet somehow I bet Vernon would have figured out a way to lose if they had come across one of those two powerhouses. :D

lion75
12-13-2006, 04:47 PM
And Oh yeah, we did beat Robinson and they are region 3 and they just might win the d1 championship this week. Now who have you played that can make that claim? You casually mention that Celina had the best team in Region 2. I'm sure you think that Liberty-Eylau and Gilmer would have been no match for the "Monsters of 2A". As for your statement that I really don't know my football, I can assure you that I was following 3A football for years while you were attending you 2A games year in and year out.

lion75
12-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
This is all I have to say about the quality of the teams in Region 1.

Those two teams in Region 1 named, "BYE" went down like a couple of patsies.

Do you Vernon fans account for that in your estimation of the quality of Region 1? :confused:

Yet somehow I bet Vernon would have figured out a way to lose if they had come across one of those two powerhouses. :D I don't recall Vernon getting a bye.

Ranger Mom
I just reserve that tone for people like Lion 75 and you never heard me say that we would win or should win. I am always very very careful not to cross that line.

I don't believe I accused you of saying that either.

Your post are arrogant in nature, you can't deny that!!

When fellow bobcat posters apologize on behalf of their "mouthier" posters.....that speaks volumes to me!!

BILLYFRED0000
You casually mention that Celina had the best team in Region 2. I'm sure you think that Liberty-Eylau and Gilmer would have been no match for the "Monsters of 2A". As for your statement that I really don't know my football, I can assure you that I was following 3A football for years while you were attending you 2A games year in and year out.

If you would learn to read son, I said region 2 div 2. quite clearly.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't recall Vernon getting a bye.

Is he talking about Monahans and Clint??

Those are the two DivII teams that got a bye!

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't believe I accused you of saying that either.

Your post are arrogant in nature, you can't deny that!!

When fellow bobcat posters apologize on behalf of their "mouthier" posters.....that speaks volumes to me!!

I think you just read intent into it. I have none. I just love to talk
about football. No arrogance intended and no offense intended.
I am sometimes rather defensive because people just cannot accept that I might know football as well as they because I am "2a". Just read Lion75's post.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 04:53 PM
I think you just read intent into it.

That may very well be, but I am not the only one who "sees" it that way, so there has GOT to be SOMETHING!!:p

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
That may very well be, but I am not the only one who "sees" it that way, so there has GOT to be SOMETHING!!:p

No there appears to be 2 of you. I assure you this is just fun and games and it should remain that way. I have not completed my study of Vernon's team yet. But so far what I have is average line
average speed, average speed at skill positions, except for Whiteside. He is above average speed with some athletic ability.
Discipline is above average. Defense is solid with top 20 ability.
They have not been challenged much in the passing game and have not faced a dominating line yet. So far this is much to my
liking. I know the coaches are not taking this game lightly. Neither am I.

lion75
12-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Relax, everyone. As you Celinians say "Don't take me to seriously". I'm trying to stir the pot a little. I don't mean to disrespect your accomplishments. I acknowledge them. I'm just trying to make this an interesting debate. If I offended anyone I do apologize. That being said, this is fun for me, so for the next few days I will probably be here.

lion75
12-13-2006, 05:06 PM
If you would learn to read son, I said region 2 div 2. quite clearly. And by the way, I'm not your son.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:07 PM
No there appears to be 2 of you. I assure you this is just fun and games and it should remain that way. I have not completed my study of Vernon's team yet. But so far what I have is average line
average speed, average speed at skill positions, except for Whiteside. He is above average speed with some athletic ability.
Discipline is above average. Defense is solid with top 20 ability.
They have not been challenged much in the passing game and have not faced a dominating line yet. So far this is much to my
liking. I know the coaches are not taking this game lightly. Neither am I.

Two of me??? Say it isn't so!!!:eek::eek:

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Two of me??? Say it isn't so!!!:eek::eek:

Ok maybe 3 or 4. That would be too much.

lion75
12-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Two of me??? Say it isn't so!!!:eek::eek: Come on, Rangermom. Let's gang up on Billy Fred and rile him up! While we're at it, lets see if we can draw Bobcat Bennie into the fray.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:14 PM

Nuh uh!! My daddy said they broke the mold after they made me!!:p

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Nuh uh!! My daddy said they broke the mold after they made me!!:p

YOu know ranger mom, I know that some of my posts tend to be
a little strong. But I don't mean anything by it. We have been told by everybody that 2a can't compete. Sometimes we just get
tired of hearing it.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:19 PM
YOu know ranger mom, I know that some of my posts tend to be
a little strong. But I don't mean anything by it. We have been told by everybody that 2a can't compete. Sometimes we just get
tired of hearing it.

Honestly, I don't see how anyone on THIS board can say that. Heck, it hasn't been THAT long since Celina was in 3A, albeit for only a couple of years, but 3A they were. And the did a damn good job while they were here!!

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Come on, Rangermom. Let's gang up on Billy Fred and rile him up! While we're at it, lets see if we can draw Bobcat Bennie into the fray.
I'm up for it, but I have already gone into "Totally Ridiculous" mode. I have been that way since Lion92 started sucking his thumb. :D

Old Tiger
12-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Celina 49
Vernon 10

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm up for it, but I have already gone into "Totaly Ridiculous" mode. I have been that way since Lion92 started sucking his thumb. :D

Lion92?? I thought wildtexan was the thumb sucker.

But wait...that was just one of the poll choices and I don't think that one was winning.

He's the pee-pot, isn't he??

:thinking: :confused:

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Lion92?? I thought wildtexan was the thumb sucker.

But wait...that was just one of the poll choices and I don't think that one was winning.

He's the pee-pot, isn't he??

:thinking: :confused:
You and I have one heart. :inlove:
We both love to stir that pot! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:33 PM

Nope, more than 3 or 4. It is has been said by closer to 10 people. Very few have gotten angry but quite a few are rolling their eyes when they read your posts.

You are not aggressively arrogant but you do have this "nobody measures up to us" attitude. I think they were a lot of people who didn't care one way or the other and now they are just hoping Celina gets beat so they don't have to hear that anymore.

As far as the defending the "Celina has been 2A and therefore are weak" comments you are living in the past--the past 2 or 3 months. Who is saying that now? Celina's football team has the respect of the majority of folks. It's just a couple of the posters that are making all of us http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

(I hear the 3A Downlow crowd saying "Yea! Encore! Encore! We like the vomit guy!")

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

You are not aggressively arrogant but you do have this "nobody measures up to us" attitude. I think they were a lot of people who didn't care one way or the other and now they are just hoping Celina gets beat so they don't have to hear that anymore.

It's just a couple of the posters that are making all of us http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

(I hear the 3A Downlow crowd saying "Yea! Encore! Encore! We like the vomit guy!")

Yeah....that is what I was trying to say. (Would you be interested in being my PR Agent? I can tell you what I want to say, and then you can say it for me!!):p

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Be careful GWOOD! :mad:

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Nope, more than 3 or 4. It is has been said by closer to 10 people. Very few have gotten angry but quite a few are rolling their eyes when they read your posts.

As far as the defending the "Celina has been 2A and therefore are weak" comments you are living in the past--the past 2 or 3 months. Who is saying that now? Celina's football team has the respect of the majority of folks. It's just a couple of the posters that are making all of us http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

You missed the joke. I was talking about 3 or 4 ranger mom's......

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Be careful GWOOD! :mad:

Be careful of what?

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:47 PM
You missed the joke. I was talking about 3 or 4 ranger mom's......

I guess I did. But I was responding to several of the threads on the same topic.

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 05:48 PM

You boys just can't stand a little old fashioned analisys. I am reporting the stats the experts project this year. I am just reporting on my findings. The game always remains to be played.
You guys need to lighten up a little bit. Have some fun.

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Be careful of what?
I have shown FREDOOOO how to use the Urban Dictionary and he is not afraid to use it.

Sorry....I just cant leave that up there!!............~RM~

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:50 PM
You boys just can't stand a little old fashioned analisys. I am reporting the stats the experts project this year. I am just reporting on my findings. The game always remains to be played.
You guys need to lighten up a little bit. Have some fun.

You see your "findings" through tainted glasses.

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:50 PM
I have shown FREDOOOO how to use the Urban Dictionary and he isn not afraid to use it.

Your moniker is ripe for the picking! :D

LOL! Please don't.

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Which makes the tainted glasses notion even funnier.

Sorry in advance! :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 05:55 PM
I have shown FREDOOOO how to use the Urban Dictionary and he is not afraid to use it.

i

:eek: OHHHHHH!!!:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Which makes the tainted glasses notion even funnier.

Sorry in advance! :eek:

:blush:

ROM him!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 05:59 PM

Not at all. I do analysis for a living. There is no emotion involved.
I do this for money and I am good at it. When I do analysis and problem resolution there are people depending on the outcome.
It is easy to do football analysis. Nothing serious involved it is just a game. You may think it is tainted but what you have the issue with is the fact that the analysis is that slanted against what you would prefer to believe. If the tables were turned and Celina was the underdog, I would be glad to say it and prove why.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Not at all. I do analysis for a living. There is no emotion involved.
I do this for money and I am good at it. When I do analysis and problem resolution there are people depending on the outcome.
It is easy to do football analysis. Nothing serious involved it is just a game. You may think it is tainted but what you have the issue with is the fact that the analysis is that slanted against what you would prefer to believe. If the tables were turned and Celina was the underdog, I would be glad to say it and prove why.

So thats why I think your posts are boring.....too much "analysis"!!:doh:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
You may think it is tainted but what you have the issue with is the fact that the analysis is that slanted against what you would prefer to believe.

Oh yeah?? What investment do I have whether you guys win or Vernon wins? I am not from Vernon, never been to Vernon, don't know anyone from Vernon.

You just don't like my analysis of your demeanor as you post your "analysis."

But it is true that as of a couple of days ago I will laugh my rear end off if you guys do get beat this weekend.

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 06:20 PM
So thats why I think your posts are boring.....too much "analysis"!!:doh:

Hey I can have fun toooooooo. But I do tend to take The state

Semi's a little too serious....... Sorry

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh yeah?? What investment do I have whether you guys win or Vernon wins? I am not from Vernon, never been to Vernon, don't know anyone from Vernon.

You just don't like my analysis of your demeanor as you post your "analysis."

But it is true that as of a couple of days ago I will laugh my rear end off if you guys do get beat this weekend.

Aw your no fun. I will have my cousins from permian come over to your house and TP it.

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Really tho you guys are really pretty cool and know your football stuff. I always have trouble with the guys over at Smoaky.com
cause they think that East Texas football is a gift from God. As far
as Celina is concerned it is cause so far we have been winning.......:D :D

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Look I want to show you something GWood. This is what Massey's is showing. I think it is over the top but it is what it is. When Massey makes a pick like this I have never seen him to be wrong. I am looking for any clue that Vernon can win and giving them every benefit. I know they are a heart team and I look for a good game.

Celina.
Massey: 24
Offense: 40
Defense: 30
Schedule: 327
PF-PA: 573-104
Per Game: 40.9-7.4

Remaining Schedule:
E[W] = 0.95
E[L] = 0.05
P[undefeated] = 94.76

Vernon.
Massey: 232
Offense: 306
Defense: 173
Schedule: 303
PF-PA: 339-240
Per Game: 24.2-17.1

Remaining Schedule:
E[W] = 0.05
E[L] = 0.95
P[undefeated] = 5.24

As you can see he is giving Vernon a 5 percent chance of winning.
I think that is wrong. But then he is the expert. In the for what it is worth department, this is the 2nd best chance he has given anyone yet in the playoffs. He gave Madison a 6 percent chance
and Bboro a 3 percent chance and Canton and Quinlan Ford 0.

lionfan
12-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Vernon 49
Celina 10

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Look I want to show you something GWood. This is what Massey's is showing....As you can see he is giving Vernon a 5 percent chance of winning.
I think that is wrong. But then he is the expert.

LOL. Billy Fred, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You seem bent on convincing everybody that Vernon does not have a chance. Vernon's not gonna' buy it. Neither will their posters.

If it was Greenwood they wouldn't buy it. Greenwood's posters won't even buy it for another team!!!!!

I love football but I am an even bigger baseball fan. In the state semi's last year, there was no way in the world that Texarkana Liberty-Eylau was going to beat Bridge City in that game. Every analysis a person could do would say that L-E might put up a good fight but had no chance against the very talented Bridge City. (By the way, they probably had 4 D-1 players on that team.) But L-E did it. They beat them and then went on to win the state championship game. They were 26-14!! How does a team go all the way with that record.

You've had some very informative posts and for the most part I have taken them in and learned from them. You have asked a lot of questions about Vernon and listened and evaluated. You have made your analysis and you may be right on.

I have seen Vernon play and you will not see me make a post that says "your right Billy Fred, Vernon does not stand a chance."

And keep your cousins away from my house.:D

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL. Billy Fred, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You seem bent on convincing everybody that Vernon does not have a chance. Vernon's not gonna' buy it. Neither will their posters.

If it was Greenwood they wouldn't buy it. Greenwood's posters won't even buy it for another team!!!!!

I love football but I am an even bigger baseball fan. In the state semi's last year, there was no way in the world that Texarkana Liberty-Eylau was going to beat Bridge City in that game. Every analysis a person could do would say that L-E might put up a good fight but had no chance against the very talented Bridge City. (By the way, they probably had 4 D-1 players on that team.) But L-E did it. They beat them and then went on to win the state championship game. They were 26-14!! How does a team go all the way with that record.

You've had some very informative posts and for the most part I have taken them in and learned from them. You have asked a lot of questions about Vernon and listened and evaluated. You have made your analysis and you may be right on.

I have seen Vernon play and you will not see me make a post that says "your right Billy Fred, Vernon does not stand a chance."

And keep your cousins away from my house.:D

No that is not it at all. I have been doing this for fun for a while. I love statistical analysis and at the same time love the raw spontaneous raucosness of a football game. I am not saying Vernon does not have a chance. I am saying quite the opposite.
I love region 1 more than most. Spent most of my life there. I used to love watching the Permian teams(family there) the Abilene teams(family there). But it's not the same anymore. Most of those little towns have dried up. Half the schools I used to play against play 6 man now. Vernon is not what it was in the early 90's either. But they are still good. I just wish the good old
days were back for a lot of those people. And I am not talking about football. Region 1 still plays football as well as anybody.
Sorry, off topic.
Oh and my cousins are holding for now..... BE nice.....:nerd:

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 07:18 PM
So far in the valiant game of statistics vs proof, the score remains
0 to 0. The Defense is controlling the tempo of the game and the Offense just has not shown up. Now down the sideline for a
quick report.

Dick you are right and wrong. So far no team has shown up to play. The play clock is dead and no one is in the stands. Are we even talking about the same game? Back to you.

So the saga continues. It is still 0 to 0. And now for a commercial break.

VERNONLION#1
12-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Heard that BILLYFRED0000 and BobcatBenny were joining Todd Dodge staff at UNT! Analysis coordinators.:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Game still tied at 0 to 0. No one is at the game. Snide comments
still being thrown by the fans... Oh wait there is a flag on the play. NO no wait, he is picking it up. Still not clock and no teams
on the sidelines. Now for a television timeout.......

BILLYFRED0000
12-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by VERNONLION#1
Heard that BILLYFRED0000 and BobcatBenny were joining Todd Dodge staff at UNT! Analysis coordinators.:clap:

I turned him down. Not enough money. Besides, the Celina coaches like to keep me there along with Bobcat1 and the others.
We are good at breaking down film.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Oh wait there is a flag on the play. NO no wait, he is picking it up.

"KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS REF!!!":mad:

I'm sorry, I heard one of our dad's say that when we were getting flag after flag.....I found it downright hilarious!!!:D :D

VERNONLION#1
12-13-2006, 08:10 PM
My bad. Let me correct that. You are joining Coach Ford at SLC. :kiss:

bobcat1
12-13-2006, 08:13 PM
BillyFred,

Most folks are simply tired of every other thread being analysis after analysis. Heck I am sick of it too. Your posts do have that no one can statically measure up to us theme to them. You have continually beat them about the head and neck with facts until they want to throw up.

Just smack talk and make everyone happy. Leave the stastical facts from what you read or hear at "Messies or Taxprep" out of it. They are all telling you they don't want to hear it. Can you hear them:confused: :D

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
BillyFred,

Most folks are simply tired of every other thread being analysis after analysis. Heck I am sick of it too. Your posts do have that no one can statically measure up to us theme to them. You have continually beat them about the head and neck with facts until they want to throw up.

Just smack talk and make everyone happy. Leave the stastical facts from what you read or hear at "Messies or Taxprep" out of it. They are all telling you they don't want to hear it. Can you hear them:confused: :D

Hmmmmmmm:thinking: ......Is he sincere? Is he being sarcastic? Condescending? I can't tell.

Darn, it's hard to read intent when there's no body language or tone of voice.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 08:22 PM
BillyFred,

You have continually beat them about the head and neck with facts until they want to throw up.

LOL!! GWOOD actually has thrown up at least twice so far!!!

I have always liked GWOOD.....but I REALLY like him after this week!! He has a somewhat evil side that I have never seen before!!!:devil: :devil:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 08:25 PM
"KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS REF!!!":mad:

I'm sorry, I heard one of our dad's say that when we were getting flag after flag.....I found it downright hilarious!!!:D :D

That's a good one. I was telling my brother-in-law the last two games that to be a good Greenwood fan he needed to learn two phrases

"Hey ref--pull your head out!!"

and

"Hey ref--where are your from _________? (Insert name of town we are playing)

I'll have to add the "pants" comment on my next training session.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 08:28 PM
That's a good one. I was telling my brother-in-law the last two games that to be a good Greenwood fan he needed to learn two phrases

"Hey ref--pull your head out!!"

and

"Hey ref--where are your from _________? (Insert name of town we are playing)

I'll have to add the "pants" comment on my next training session.

Dad's are the funnest people to sit around at football games....they come up with some doozies.

When we played Clint and they finally threw a flag on them....one of the dad's yelled...."atta girl ref!!" I found that one extremely funny too....I think I must just laugh a lot!!:thinking:

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 08:29 PM
AHHH...HMMM...Clearing my throat.

GWOOD, would you like to fill in VL#1 on my analysis abilities?

Love you man, but you know they are "Totally Ridiculous!" :D

bobcat1
12-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Hmmmmmmm:thinking: ......Is he sincere? Is he being sarcastic? Condescending? I can't tell.

Darn, it's hard to read intent when there's no body language or tone of voice.

HMMMMMM Indeed! 2 out of 3 ain't bad! :p :thumbsup: :tongue:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 09:28 PM
AHHH...HMMM...Clearing my throat.

GWOOD, would you like to fill in VL#1 on my analysis abilities?

Love you man, but you know they are "Totally Ridiculous!" :D

VL#1, don't have Bobcat Benny doing analysis. You never know where he'll go.:eek:

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Dad's are the funnest people to sit around at football games....they come up with some doozies.

Ranger Mom,

Speaking of radical dads:

This was overheard by a Celina dad at one of their games this year:

"Hey Mr. Referee, the likelihood of that infraction against our 10 rated offense with a +33.5 point differential is highly improbable."

Ouch!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Ranger Mom,

"Hey Mr. Referee, the likelihood of that infraction against our 10 rated offense with a +33.5 point differential is highly improbable."

Ouch!

ROFL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2006, 09:55 PM

I have always liked GWOOD.....but I REALLY like him after this week!! He has a somewhat evil side that I have never seen before!!!:devil: :devil:
Plus, he chopped someone's head in half. :D

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Ranger Mom,

Ouch!
That is funny!

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM

Originally posted by LH Panther MOM

I really don't know what's gotten in me this week. I'm starting to get worried.

Do you two have any suggestions for a guy with a sudden personality change?

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Oh yeah!! I forgot about that one!!

I don't think I have ever seen him venture past the board smilies before!!!:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 10:05 PM

I think our latest loss affected you in a way no one could possibly see coming!!!:eek: :eek:

Hurts more when you have a kid playing, huh??

Lion92
12-13-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm up for it, but I have already gone into "Totally Ridiculous" mode. I have been that way since Lion92 started sucking his thumb. :D

I was not thumbsucking I just wanted you to know how arrogant and just plain degrading you sounded when posting about a town you know nothing about. I PM'd you because what I needed too say was none else's business. You are an arrogant fool and it shows, there are posters from your own town who take offense to your idiotic posts. I hope your team loses and you go away until next year. Well you can hang around and eat some crow if you want.

Go Lions!!

VERNONLION#1
12-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Lion92
I was not thumbsucking I just wanted you to know how arrogant and just plain degrading you sounded when posting about a town you know nothing about. I PM'd you because what I needed too say was none else's business. You are an arrogant fool and it shows, there are posters from your own town who take offense to your idiotic posts. I hope your team loses and you go away until next year. Well you can hang around and eat some crow if you want.

Go Lions!!

Wooh horsey.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I was not thumbsucking ... You are an arrogant fool and it shows, there are posters from your own town who take offense to your idiotic posts. I hope your team loses and you go away until next year. Well you can hang around and eat some crow if you want.

Go Lions!!
Got your Nose!!!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2006, 10:55 PM

:thinking: :thinking: I'm still wondering if it's a sudden personality change or if the real personality is just showing itself. My suggestion....keep it up! :D ;)

VERNONLION#1
12-13-2006, 10:58 PM

Go Lions!!

Hey BobcatBenny,
We can keep in touch during BBall season if you want. You don't have to go away till next year.:)

BobcatBenny
12-13-2006, 10:59 PM
VL#1, I told you I was game. I reeled him in!

Simple bait the hook, check the bobber for proper depth, and wha la! Sucker fish for dinner! :cool:

I hope Vernon does not go down that easily on Saturday!

VERNONLION#1
12-13-2006, 11:05 PM
VL#1, I told you I was game. I reeled him in!

Simple bait the hook, check the bobber for proper depth, an wha la! Sucker fish for dinner! :cool:

I didn't know striper fishing was that good in Dec. :)

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: I'm still wondering if it's a sudden personality change or if the real personality is just showing itself. My suggestion....keep it up! :D ;)

For real!! Whatever it is....me likey!!:thumbsup:

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-13-2006, 11:30 PM
I sure hope that Celina can live up to all this hype and at least give us a good game like the region I teams did.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2006, 11:42 PM
I need to find someone from that game to text me scores!!!

Anyone??

GWOOD
12-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I sure hope that Celina can live up to all this hype and at least give us a good game like the region I teams did.

:clap: :clap:

That was good Z.

pirate4state
12-14-2006, 12:07 AM

Anyone??

What time is this game? It's on Saturday right??

BobcatBenny
12-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Here is a hypothetical for the thread.

If Vernon beats Celina, I know who I am rooting for. I think it is human nature.

Can human nature be overcome? Have we Bobcat fans thoroughly alienated Vernon fans to the point that they would no longer pull for Celina if somehow we overcome the mighty Lions on Saturday?

And I know we (Celina) have been working hard at rubbing you guys the wrong way this week.

The State championship game is a Region 1/2 vs. Region 3/4 situation. Really a Good vs. Evil senario if I have ever seen one and ... I may be so bold (and I am).

Ya know, curiosity killed the Bobcat! :D

bobcat74
12-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Here's an off-the-topic true fact from DMN. Kinda funny.

Man calls police saying that he was robbed of his pound of marijuana (hemp, hashish, Mary Jane) worth over $1,000. He was later arrested. The "robber" has not been found. :(

Just thought this may help bring the thread back above the belt. :D

I'm kinda proud that we have such a dedicated fan (billyfred)!!
Think about it. His posts have actually become the subject of this thread on who will win the Vernon/Celina game?

So who will win? Probably Celina, BUT Vernon fans sure are making it an interesting debate. Kinda.
Is it high hopes, ignorance of the facts, pride? Nah.

It is just fans being fans. Celina got pestered by very proud Prosper fans for a close game PROSPER LOST!! Those are real fans. Behind their team 100%.

bobcat74
12-14-2006, 01:13 AM
Top five forgotten facts (except the last one)
-our posts have no outcome on any game any where ever.
-our posts have no relevance to any one but us.
-you are breaking the rules of downlow by not having fun.
-any given team can win on any given day
-I love hot moms :inlove:

BTW. Most fans are ignorant to the fact that these are high school students, not trash-talking over-payed professional players. They are diligent, disciplined, good kids. They represent their respective towns with pride.

They deserve fans and parents that are behind them 100%.
Most Celina fans have forgotten this and become spoiled in these wins. They, the fans, become more confident and prideful with each win. Maybe this week, next week, or even next year, they will be let down, while I will be proud to have seen such great football.

Snydertigersrul
12-14-2006, 05:35 AM

Anyone??

I've a link to the radio broadcast. I will come you up to date as usual RM

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Is it early in the morning or does this just sound kinda different to me? :D

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by bobcat74

I'm kinda proud that we have such a dedicated fan (billyfred)!!
Think about it. His posts have actually become the subject of this thread on who will win the Vernon/Celina game?

So who will win? Probably Celina, BUT Vernon fans sure are making it an interesting debate. Kinda.
Is it high hopes, ignorance of the facts, pride? Nah.

It is just fans being fans. Celina got pestered by very proud Prosper fans for a close game PROSPER LOST!! Those are real fans. Behind their team 100%.

Statistics and analazation are BillyFred's way of being a fan. I talk smack and use sarcasm and facetiousness to play on here. Billyfred let's numbers and facts sort themselves out and come to a conclusion. I on the other hand like to weigh in fire, heart, tradition, coaching, and town support all of which can't be measured by stats.

It takes all kinds so Stat on statman. Just remember some folks ain't gonna like facts. ;)

SideBurnWillie
12-14-2006, 07:49 AM

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Thats not a type-o! Keep to come keys are no where close to each other. :thinking: :thinking:

SideBurnWillie
12-14-2006, 07:56 AM

:thinking: :thinking: As usual? What the heck is going on here?? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif

kenco13
12-14-2006, 08:21 AM

Anyone??

Feel free to call or text my cell, 903-271-1311 ! I will be keeping G2 and P F up to date anyway. Should be a heck of a game especially if the players are as determined as their fans are.:) LOL Kenco13

Lion92
12-14-2006, 09:20 AM

You can KMA too. It's hard to believe that anyone from my hometown would side with an idiot like this, but I guess every town has a village idiot.

tigerbyheart
12-14-2006, 09:23 AM

When we played Clint and they finally threw a flag on them....one of the dad's yelled...."atta girl ref!!" I found that one extremely funny too....I think I must just laugh a lot!!:thinking:

Hey RM,

Here is some I learned from some hockey fans...

"Hey Ref, bend over and watch the game with your good eye"

My favorite="Hey Ref, get off your knees, your blowing the game"

Phantom Stang
12-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Remember, that's a NEWSPAPER writer talking!!:D

VERNONLION#1
12-14-2006, 09:52 AM

Anyone??

RM send me the # and I will be happy to.

75009Football
12-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i would have a comeback for that.....buuuuut it is against board rules what i would say...so i'm keeping my mouth shut

Don't be that way. Do ASU proud and keep up with the fun banter.

You have to admit it is hard to argue with those points. Buuuuut, Vernon does have some stats on its side.

Average Massey Ratings for O and D they have faced during their playoff run is:
37.75 offense
31.75 defense

The average for Celina's opponents during playoffs is:
98.5 offense
58.5 defense

It appears Vernon has come up against a stronger O and D during their playoff run than Celina. Buuuuut, now they get to play against the number 4 offense and the number 1 defense.

Good luck and drive safely.

VERNONLION#1
12-14-2006, 10:01 AM
You can KMA too. It's hard to believe that anyone from my hometown would side with an idiot like this, but I guess every town has a village idiot.

I am not siding with anyone except for them LIONS. Lets save some of those comments till after the game. Hopefully we can serve up some crow. Just having fun on the downlow.

Dominicfrank
12-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Pretty sure that Vernon is so pumped for this game that we come out and dominate. I really think this team is ready to make the title game and take the title. Everything is lining up right. Celina is a good team but I think they are overrated. Someone on here mentioned Region 1 being easy, I think the opposite, I think celina has played second tier teams to get here and we have played the stats best with exception of Wimberly and Hondo. I do think Celina is a top team but nothing like the world beaters they are made out to be. Vernon and Celina are evenly matched in my eye. I stand by my guess at 28-27 Vernon.

BobcatBenny
12-14-2006, 10:11 AM
My Dearest Lion92,
Have you ever heard of a game called, "Football"?

So, what! You got the stuffing knocked outta ya by some big bad Celina backer?

The whistle has blown!

Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Let the stars clear.

Then stumble back to your huddle. Regroup.

You remind me of that kid on the field that runs around blaming all of his team mates because he missed his very own assignment.

This is a game. Sometimes a brutal game. But, ultimately it is for fun. Don't take it personally. I may have cheap shotted you early in the game, to see if you fluster easily. Oh well, I am still going to try and shake your hand at the end.

Now, give me a hug! :D :eek: :D

VERNONLION#1
12-14-2006, 10:15 AM
My Dearest Lion92,
Have you ever heard or a game called, "Football"?

The whistle has blown!

You remind me of that kid on the field that runs around blaming all of his team mates because he missed his very own assignment.

This is a game. Sometimes a brutal game. But, ultimately it is for fun. Don't take it personally. I may have cheap shotted you early in the game, to see if you fluster easily. Oh well, I am still going to try and shake your hand at the end.

I love the downlow. Don't know if I can stand it till Sat.

mrescape43
12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 75009Football
Don't be that way. Do ASU proud and keep up with the fun banter.

You have to admit it is hard to argue with those points. Buuuuut, Vernon does have some stats on its side.

Average Massey Ratings for O and D they have faced during their playoff run is:
37.75 offense
31.75 defense

The average for Celina's opponents during playoffs is:
98.5 offense
58.5 defense

It appears Vernon has come up against a stronger O and D during their playoff run than Celina. Buuuuut, now they get to play against the number 4 offense and the number 1 defense.

Good luck and drive safely.

Should be a good game!

Go Get Em Vernon Lions!

BobcatBenny
12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
I am not siding with anyone except for them LIONS. Lets save some of those comments till after the game. Hopefully we can serve up some crow. Just having fun on the downlow.
Oh come on VL#1. Just come out of the closet and tell him that we have decide to have a mixed marriage. Lion and Bobcat creating some sort of twisted offspring! :eek: :inlove: :eek: :inlove:

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Here is a hypothetical for the thread.

If Vernon beats Celina, I know who I am rooting for. I think it is human nature.

Have we Bobcat fans thoroughly alienated Vernon fans to the point that they would no longer pull for Celina if somehow we overcome the mighty Lions on Saturday?

After reading the celina post,I for one hope that They get the crap beat out of them. If they get by Vernon then I hope they get thier arogant but beat to a pulp in the next one. Does that answer your question ?:kiss:

VERNONLION#1
12-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Oh come on VL#1. Just come out of the closet and tell him that we have decide to have a mixed marriage. Lion and Bobcat creating some sort of twisted offspring! :eek: :inlove: :eek: :inlove:

I'm afraid to even think what the results between those 2 would be.:thinking:

tigerbyheart
12-14-2006, 10:21 AM
My Dearest Lion92,
Have you ever heard or a game called, "Football"?

The whistle has blown!

ROFLMAO!!!!!Bobcat,one minute you can make me roll my eyes and wish that Celina would meet its doom Saturday, and then next, I'm in tears from laughing at your posts....
Good luck Celina!
Go Lions!!!!

Butkus
12-14-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
After reading the celina post,I for one hope that They get the crap beat out of them. If they get by Vernon then I hope they get thier arogant but beat to a pulp in the next one. Does that answer your question ?:kiss: Quit candy coatin it blackie tellum how ya really feel.:thumbsup:

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 10:27 AM

LOL. Twisted offspring, no doubt, especially since one of you already is twisted!!!:)

tigerbyheart
12-14-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm afraid to even think what the results between those 2 would be.:thinking:

A celionbobverncat?????:D

WildTexan
12-14-2006, 10:37 AM
After reading the celina post,I for one hope that They get the crap beat out of them. If they get by Vernon then I hope they get thier arogant but beat to a pulp in the next one. Does that answer your question ?:kiss:

hope in one hand and bird poo in the other....which is worth more?

Celina won't get beaten just cause you don't like the fans....sorry, but that is just the way it is....live with it, or watch us laugh in your face, but that is how it will happen....

Good luck to Vernon and their fans during basketball and again next season....I hope you all have safe journies to and from the game....but just know your season ends this weekend, in my shy, humble, quiet opinion.....

DaHop72
12-14-2006, 10:48 AM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2444/vomitsmiley026ev0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Originally posted by WildTexan

Celina won't get beaten just cause you don't like the fans....sorry, but that is just the way it is....live with it, or watch us laugh in your face, but that is how it will happen....

Good luck to Vernon and their fans during basketball and again next season....I hope you all have safe journies to and from the game....but just know your season ends this weekend, in my shy, humble, quiet opinion.....

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 10:58 AM

Good luck to Vernon and their fans during basketball and again next season....I hope you all have safe journies to and from the game....but just know your season ends this weekend, in my shy, humble, quiet opinion..... The above post is a prime example of what has been discused. Even in addressing the situation about Arrogance of Celina, You see here the Arrogance continue. Also observe how the subject ( WildTexan ) hides his arrogance temporaryly by wishing Vernon safe Journies to and from the game and then right back on subject ( the display of arrogance ) by boasting that Vernon will end the season. . Next the subject may become defensive and attempt to justify the arrogance in order to save face. The subject could attempt to hide his disgace or shame by boldly steping up his statements in an attempt to attack those who call attention to his poor attitude... Further study of this subject could be educational about celina and both stimulating and entertaining.:thinking:

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 11:07 AM
....sorry, but that is just the way it is....

Ha. Ha. You always get a kernel of life's wisdom when the WildTexan posts.

WildTexan
12-14-2006, 11:49 AM
save face from what?

I do not care if any of you agree with my world class intelligence or not....we win whether you all agree with or like me or not....besides, it is quite a giggle to me to watch how fast I draw some of you SUBJECTS into my game.....

I openly admit I do not speak for the team or anyone else in this town....I have never wavered on that fact....I speak for ME and my own opinions, which just happen to be dead-on most of the time....and when you are as absolutely brilliant as ME, arrogance is just tough to stave off....but I was serious in hoping no fans or such from Vernon have troubles in travelling to or from the game....no football game and the banter associated with it is worth wishing ill will upon the opponents or their minions....

(I realize some of these words will confuse some of you since they are not filled with hate and simplicity, but look em up and take a cahnce to edukate yourselves)

kaorder1999
12-14-2006, 11:54 AM
gwood.....take my advice...this looks good everytime WildTExan posts...

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 11:56 AM

(I realize some of these words will confuse some of you since they are not filled with hate and simplicity, but look em up and take a cahnce to edukate yourselves)

Good idea!! I think I will start with cahnce.

kenco13
12-14-2006, 11:57 AM
The above post is a prime example of what has been discused. Even in addressing the situation about Arrogance of Celina, You see here the Arrogance continue. Also observe how the subject ( WildTexan ) hides his arrogance temporaryly by wishing Vernon safe Journies to and from the game and then right back on subject ( the display of arrogance ) by boasting that Vernon will end the season. . Next the subject may become defensive and attempt to justify the arrogance in order to save face. The subject could attempt to hide his disgace or shame by boldly steping up his statements in an attempt to attack those who call attention to his poor attitude... Further study of this subject could be educational about celina and both stimulating and entertaining.:thinking:

I'm not from Celina but I have many friends that are and if you would assume that all people from Celina are arrogant because of the post of a few then you have lowered yourself to WT's standards. You really should not confuse the Arrogance of Wild Texan with anything that has to do with Celina. I don't know of anyone from Celina that would even claim him.:thinking: Nope not a one!:) LOL Kenco13
PS: Wishing both teams and their fans a safe day and a great game.

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
gwood.....take my advice...this looks good everytime WildTExan posts...

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

LOL. I'm not sure I know how to do the ignore list. I just may need to take a cahnce and see what happens.

WildTexan
12-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by kenco13
I'm not from Celina but I have many friends that are and if you would assume that all people from Celina are arrogant because of the post of a few then you have lowered yourself to WT's standards. You really should not confuse the Arrogance of Wild Texan with anything that has to do with Celina. I don't know of anyone from Celina that would even claim him.:thinking: Nope not a one!:) LOL Kenco13
PS: Wishing both teams and their fans a safe day and a great game.

any idiot that thinks their life needs to be "claimed" by those around them is not too bright.....but I am glad to see you did a poll of the entire town to determine your poll results....

and besides....another giggle for drawin in another SUBJECT to the game....

(and trust me, most of that QB club is more arrogant than I am, they just all get called and griped at if they write stuff like I do in a forum such as this....but step into Bobcat Kuntry and you will see more arrogance assembled to have coffee and sammiches in one room than you will find almost anywhere on earth)

WildTexan
12-14-2006, 12:05 PM
LOL. I'm not sure I know how to do the ignore list. I just may need to take a cahnce and see what happens.

dang....the kao campground misses out on my BRILLIANCE....oh well, that is why most of the lower 90% is where they are...they miss out on learning from WE masters around them.....

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 12:13 PM
save face from what?

I do not care if any of you agree with my world class intelligence or not....we win whether you all agree with or like me or not....besides, it is quite a giggle to me to watch how fast I draw some of you SUBJECTS into my game.....

and when you are as absolutely brilliant as ME, arrogance is just tough to stave off....but I was serious in hoping no fans or such from Vernon have troubles in travelling to or from the game....no football game and the banter associated with it is worth wishing ill will upon the opponents or their minions....

(I realize some of these words will confuse some of you since they are not filled with hate and simplicity, but look em up and take a cahnce to edukate yourselves) Here we have the subject responding in two different ways. First you will observe him boast of his intelligence. Not because he believes he is actually intelligent but because of the arrogance he has and to keep up the fasod of him being superior. He is aware of how this behavior looks but he has "crossed the Rubicon" as it is put and has gone beyond the point of no return. Later in his post the subject attempts to portray him self as a caring person inorder to salvage some smal sliver of respect from the fellow posters . The subject is showing signs of a common disorder suffered by many who live in the DFW area. Metroplex Arrogance Complex is suffered by many and has found few cures.. Usually a person suffering of this dibilitating disorder must be humbled in order to begin the road to recovery. Those who suffer the disorder in the worst ways often make excuses once they become aware of this disorder. Most also suffer from Denial when faced with the truth of the disorder they posess. This Denial often prevents treatment and cure as in cronic drug users .

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:13 PM
The above post is a prime example of what has been discused. Even in addressing the situation about Arrogance of Celina, You see here the Arrogance continue. Also observe how the subject ( WildTexan ) hides his arrogance temporaryly by wishing Vernon safe Journies to and from the game and then right back on subject ( the display of arrogance ) by boasting that Vernon will end the season. . Next the subject may become defensive and attempt to justify the arrogance in order to save face. The subject could attempt to hide his disgace or shame by boldly steping up his statements in an attempt to attack those who call attention to his poor attitude... Further study of this subject could be educational about celina and both stimulating and entertaining.:thinking:

Back to the game. It is still 0 to 0 with no hope of progress till
at least 1600 saturday at the stadium. Meanwhile the fans are still at it trying to decide between annoyance and arrogance. Wait on the field there is a referee timeout and conference. Now he is coming to the sideline to explain his call. Now flipping on the mike. "There is no call on the play because there was no play.
It sounded like a personal foul but since the teams are not actually here we picked up the flag". And the game goes on.

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
dang....the kao campground misses out on my BRILLIANCE....oh well, that is why most of the lower 90% is where they are...they miss out on learning from WE masters around them.....

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind Wild Texan. You are the master!!!

Now if these people in their clean white coats would just let me out of this locked room maybe I could go see this game for myself.:mad:

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind Wild Texan. You are the master!!!

Now if these people in their clean white coats would just let me out this locked room maybe I could go see this game for myself.:mad: :clap:

kaorder1999
12-14-2006, 12:25 PM

too bad its KOA Campgrounds...not KAO Campgrounds....good job though!! :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
too bad its KOA Campgrounds...not KAO Campgrounds....good job though!! :clap: :clap: Fool!! didnt you know he was doing that intentionaly?? In his INFINATE KNOWLEDGE he was baiting you. to test you dont you know.;)

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Fool!! didnt you know he was doing that intentionaly?? In his INFINATE KNOWLEDGE he was baiting you. to test you dont you know.;)

The funny part is he keeps winning. He is just messing with ya.'
I think you guys know your football. When I tell you our front 7
on defense is very impressive then you know you are in for a heck
of a game. Strength on strength. I won't say anything more than
we are pretty darn strong inside and our safeties hit like linebackers in case anyone else misses. They don't. BLOCK, TACKLE, EXECUTE, the Celina Bobcat Motto.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-14-2006, 12:36 PM
This has been a great thread! Has entertained me all week... I like BILLYFRED0000's analysis. It is interesting.

One note look at the Massy ratings of these matchups:

Vernon - Perryton
Vernon - Sweetwater
Vernon - Snyder
Vernon - Greenwood

I bet they are all the same in that Vernon should have lost all of those games -- well according to the Massy rating that is. For what it is worth!

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Statistics and analazation are BillyFred's way of being a fan. I talk smack and use sarcasm and facetiousness to play on here. Billyfred let's numbers and facts sort themselves out and come to a conclusion. I on the other hand like to weigh in fire, heart, tradition, coaching, and town support all of which can't be measured by stats.

It takes all kinds so Stat on statman. Just remember some folks ain't gonna like facts. ;)

There is a reason I dont talk too much about tradition and heart.
I have never seen anyone out tradition or heart Celina. To me it is a forgone conclusion. We have been winning since the 1960's
with 3 region titles when you could not go to state. Then a title
in the mid 70's and close after that. The 80's were a little slow because of the Powerhouse Pilot Point teams of that era. Then
we picked it back up in the 90's. And we rarely had the best athletes on the field. Just the best team and heart.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:41 PM
This has been a great thread! Has entertained me all week... I like BILLYFRED0000's analysis. It is interesting.

One note look at the Massy ratings of these matchups:

Vernon - Perryton
Vernon - Sweetwater
Vernon - Snyder
Vernon - Greenwood

I bet they are all the same in that Vernon should have lost all of those games -- well according to the Massy rating that is. For what it is worth!

Yes and true but they were much closer. Actually I thing it was
40 60 for perryton. Sweetwater was 70 - 30. Snyder was 52 48
and Greenwood was 60 40. Celina is 95 5.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:45 PM
If you look at this listing you can see that he has Vernon and the
other teams in the playoffs you have played as being very close
to each other in overall ability.

16 - 1 Sweetwater 9 3 0 1.338 32.02 ( 15) 40.22 ( 19) 13.52 ( 25) 24.85 ( 15) 3A I-7
17 + 1 Bellville 8 3 0 1.253 31.07 ( 18) 39.32 ( 25) 13.47 ( 26) 20.52 ( 34) 3A III-23
18 - 2 Canyon 11 3 0 1.223 28.70 ( 24) 41.12 ( 16) 9.30 ( 55) 17.40 ( 49) 3A I-5
19 + 1 China Spring 8 3 0 1.220 27.18 ( 26) 41.68 ( 13) 7.22 ( 71) 24.01 ( 17) 3A III-17
20 + 1 Gatesville 6 4 0 1.211 30.35 ( 19) 38.64 ( 28) 13.42 ( 27) 27.32 ( 9) 3A III-17

Chng Team W L T Rating Power Offense Defense Sched

21 + 1 Yoe 6 5 0 1.211 31.97 ( 16) 41.12 ( 15) 12.57 ( 34) 28.33 ( 4) 3A III-18
22 + 3 Vernon 9 5 0 1.197 29.14 ( 22) 35.11 ( 43) 15.75 ( 13) 22.95 ( 21) 3A I-6
23 Dal Madison 10 1 0 1.170 25.29 ( 36) 38.55 ( 30) 8.46 ( 63) 11.90 ( 86) 3A II-11
24 - 5 Greenwood 12 2 0 1.154 26.80 ( 29) 38.16 ( 31) 10.36 ( 47) 13.46 ( 73) 3A I-3
25 - 1 Snyder 9 4 0 1.147 28.79 ( 23) 31.89 ( 56) 18.62 ( 5) 18.11 ( 45) 3A I-3
26 + 3 Royse City 11 2 0 1.131 26.41 ( 31) 45.14 ( 8) 2.99 (100) 12.65 ( 79) 3A II-10

As a side note you will notice that Dallas Madison falls right in there with you.

For comparison purposes here is Celina.

1 Celina 14 0 0 2.151 52.08 ( 1) 49.18 ( 4) 24.61 ( 1) 21.05 ( 30) 3A II-9
2 Giddings 13 1 0 1.943 45.07 ( 3) 46.84 ( 7) 19.95 ( 3) 28.65 ( 3) 3A III-23
3 + 1 Liberty Hill 11 2 0 1.927 46.55 ( 2) 53.75 ( 1) 14.52 ( 20) 32.29 ( 1) 3A III-18
4 + 3 Hondo 14 0 0 1.847 42.99 ( 5) 47.49 ( 6) 17.21 ( 11) 13.36 ( 74) 3A IV-28
5 - 2 Wimberley 12 2 0 1.794 43.63 ( 4) 51.48 ( 3) 13.87 ( 24) 26.02 ( 11) 3A IV-25
6 Robinson 12 2 0 1.757 41.08 ( 7) 48.68 ( 5) 14.11 ( 23) 27.75 ( 7) 3A III-17

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-14-2006, 12:51 PM
That is interesting. Vernon really whipped Sweetwater and that seemed to have been the one with the biggest spead. I think teh point is that Massy has been wrong on Vernon 4 times. One of which (Sweetwater) was a blow out win for the Lions against the seemingly toughest team they have faced.

It will be interesting to see how this game plays out. I don't want Vernon to just keep it close. I want them to win. I want so bad to come on here Sunday and act like a fool because of all the crow I'm serving. (Not that I would be serving you up any -- I think you have qualified that you were not making any personal predictions, rather analysis).

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 12:57 PM
That is interesting. Vernon really whipped Sweetwater and that seemed to have been the one with the biggest spead. I think teh point is that Massy has been wrong on Vernon 4 times. One of which (Sweetwater) was a blow out win for the Lions against the seemingly toughest team they have faced.

It will be interesting to see how this game plays out. I don't want Vernon to just keep it close. I want them to win. I want so bad to come on here Sunday and act like a fool because of all the crow I'm serving. (Not that I would be serving you up any -- I think you have qualified that you were not making any personal predictions, rather analysis).
One thing I can tell you. When you look at the power ratings on
on Massey from snyder to Sweetwater is less than .2 of a point.
That is a toss up. Massey's makes purely statistical predictions
and is wrong as often as he is right in this range. I have been using stats he keeps and his accuracy increases as the season goes on. The one game he was wrong on was Sweetwater. I think Sweetwater really was a little overrated. Abilene Wylie handled them and they barely got past Argyle. I know Argyle we are neighors. There team while good is not nearly as good as the state runner up team from last year.
On the other hand, Celina is .95 ahead in power rating. Massey is wrong about 1 time in 20 at that range. I look personally for a very physical game that will be won or lost by both teams front 7
on D. Can't wait. Wish the game was today.

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 01:35 PM
I think everyone should always realize that these boys range in ages of 15 to 18 years old. This is the reason no matter how great one team is, they can be beaten.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by westexasfball87
I think everyone should always realize that these boys range in ages of 15 to 18 years old. This is the reason no matter how great one team is, they can be beaten.

Oh I agree. But one thing that all you West Texas boys should know is our rep. We do not make mistakes. We have always out executed our opponents. We play football a lot like you. We rarely have the best athletes so it depends on our execution. If
both teams play their best then what? I cannot wait to see. This
will be the most interesting game to me because it will be a power
running team against a power stopping D. Mano y Mano. And may
the best team win. This is like the old MOJO days when teams just came up and tried to overpower you.

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Oh I agree. But one thing that all you West Texas boys should know is our rep. We do not make mistakes. We have always out executed our opponents. We play football a lot like you. We rarely have the best athletes so it depends on our execution. If
both teams play their best then what? I cannot wait to see. This
will be the most interesting game to me because it will be a power
running team against a power stopping D. Mano y Mano. And may
the best team win. This is like the old MOJO days when teams just came up and tried to overpower you. Your Rep is that Celina has far more good athletes. No matter what happens Saturday, Vernon will have had a great season. If Celina loses this week or next it was a waste because of pure talent. Not tradition, not heart.

lion75
12-14-2006, 01:48 PM
and is wrong as often as he is right in this range. I have been using stats he keeps and his accuracy increases as the season goes on. The one game he was wrong on was Sweetwater. I think Sweetwater really was a little overrated. Abilene Wylie handled them and they barely got past Argyle. I know Argyle we are neighors. There team while good is not nearly as good as the state runner up team from last year.
On the other hand, Celina is .95 ahead in power rating. Massey is wrong about 1 time in 20 at that range. I look personally for a very physical game that will be won or lost by both teams front 7
on D. Can't wait. Wish the game was today. Sweetwater was overrated? Maybe that was because they beat a 4A Regional Finalist (Brownwood) and beat a 3A Div I Semifinalist by 20 pts.

lion75
12-14-2006, 01:54 PM
on D. Can't wait. Wish the game was today. Can you prove your claim that Massey is wrong"about 1 time in 20" when the "Chosen One" is at .95 or are you just guessing? Where did you go to get that data? I am going to retrieve it.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Your Rep is that Celina has far more good athletes. No matter what happens Saturday, Vernon will have had a great season. If Celina loses this week or next it was a waste because of pure talent. Not tradition, not heart.

I think not......
I do not know where you heard that but in this area we rarely have the best athletes. We may have the most depth top to bottom but take Bboro for instance. They had two OL at over 300 pounds. One of our defensive ends is 5 5 165. We do have a terrific scheme and coaching and play with heart.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Can you prove your claim that Massey is wrong"about 1 time in 20" when the "Chosen One" is at .95 or are you just guessing? Where did you go to get that data? I am going to retrieve it.

Oh yes, the data is there to collect that is how his rating system works. That is the basis for the win lose prediction.

Celina, TX (Map)
Massey: 24
Offense: 40
Defense: 30
Schedule: 327
PF-PA: 573-104
Per Game: 40.9-7.4

Remaining Schedule:
E[W] = 0.95
E[L] = 0.05
P[undefeated] = 94.76

If you look at the P[undefeated]= that is his predition on the chances of Celina winning. Roughly 1 in 20. AT 95 it is 1 in 20.

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 02:07 PM
I think not......
I do not know where you heard that but in this area we rarely have the best athletes. We may have the most depth top to bottom but take Bboro for instance. They had two OL at over 300 pounds. One of our defensive ends is 5 5 165. We do have a terrific scheme and coaching and play with heart. I guess ur not willing to say that Celina has two D-1 Def. lineman and also 2 D-1 players on the offensive side. Come on now!

GWOOD
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM
We play football a lot like you. We rarely have the best athletes so it depends on our execution. .

Billy Fred,

I repent. I like your analysis a lot better than I like those pre-game, announcer-on-the-mike things you were doing. Too dark and depressive for me.

I'll overlook some things and just try to respond at face value your statements.

Here's one. Now, I'm a little confused about your comment of "rarely having the best athletes." Without me having to go back through these 27 pages of threads, didn't you spend some time telling us about the quality of athletes you have? In particular, I think I remember you saying you had several D-1 prospects. If you have one D-1 prospect you have more than at least 50% of the 3A teams and if you have two, I'm sure you have more than 90% than the 3A teams. In your opinion, which describes the 2006 team--better athletes than most teams or not?

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Your Rep is that Celina has far more good athletes. No matter what happens Saturday, Vernon will have had a great season. If Celina loses this week or next it was a waste because of pure talent. Not tradition, not heart.

Lets see, from what I hear is we were over 2A at 14 kids. That makes us pretty small don't you think? Over all to get the best atletes you need numbers usually, right? Your statement is false and I raise the http://www.thebullshitflag.com/images/bsflag.gif

Here let's check it on the http://www.thebullshitflag.com/images/bullshitmeter.gif

westexasfball87, here's your sign http://www.thebullshitflag.com/images/bull.gif

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Billy Fred,

I repent. I like your analysis a lot better than I like those pre-game, announcer-on-the-mike things you were doing. Too dark and depressive for me.

I'll overlook some things and just try to respond at face value your statements.

Here's one. Now, I'm a little confused about your comment of "rarely having the best athletes." Without me having to go back through these 27 pages of threads, didn't you spend some time telling us about the quality of athletes you have? In particular, I think I remember you saying you had several D-1 prospects. If you have one D-1 prospect you have more than at least 50% of the 3A teams and if you have two, I'm sure you have more than 90% than the 3A teams. In your opinion, which describes the 2006 team--better athletes than most teams or not?
We have one. With a possible prospect on another. Probably
better group top to bottom. Two of the 4 teams we have played
definetly out athleted us and we did the others. At this level we ususually get teams from east and south Texas that have better
athletes. I was just having a little fun with the game stuff.

Preview: Celina vs. Vernon

10:32 PM Central Standard Time on Wednesday, December 13, 2006

From Staff Reports

Class 3A Division II semifinal, 4 p.m. Saturday, Denton's C.H. Collins Stadium

Radio: KXEZ-FM (92.1)

THE MATCHUP

Celina Category Vernon
40.9 Scoring average 24.2
7.4 Scoring defense 17.1
265.7 Rushing YPG 251.6
124.3 Passing YPG 71.0
62.5 Rushing defense 153.7
88.1 Passing defense 91.6

Celina (14-0): QB Seth Davis (hip pointer) is expected to start. He was injured two weeks ago against Canton. Dru Prosser subbed for Davis and rushed for two touchdowns and passed for another. RB Charley Waldrep has a team-leading 1,615 yards and 29 TDs on 234 carries.

Playoff road: Defeated Quinlan Ford, 35-3; Madison 43-6; Canton, 35-6; Brownsboro, 35-14.

Vernon (9-5): Vernon began the season 1-3, which included a loss to TAPPS Division II champion Midland Christian and a loss to Decatur in which the potential winning touchdown was called back because of a penalty. SS Darien Williams has a team-leading 125 tackles and three INTs.

Playoff road: Defeated Perryton, 23-7; Sweetwater, 47-12; Snyder, 26-20; Midland Greenwood, 27-19.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Team Rushing and Passing stats for the season so far.

Name Att. Yds. TD
Charley Waldrep 234 1615 29
Seth Davis 108 727 9
D'Anton Lynn 51 352 7
Troy McCartney 66 329 3
Dru Prosser 46 247 4
Shane Sheffield 20 122 2
Travis Henderson 21 102 1
Jon Cobb 16 98 1
Austin Kessler 10 75 0
Josh Green 11 55 0
Austin Carey 4 13 0
Caleb Myers 1 7 0
Coleman 1 6 0
Breck Holman 2 5 0
Austin Wyatt 1 3 0
Lauey 2 2 0
Rodrick Pennington 1 1 0

PASSING

Name C-A-I Yds. TD
Seth Davis 85-150-12 1253 14
Dru Prosser 12-20-0 346 3
D'Anton Lynn 4-8-1 73 0
Troy McCartney 2-2-0 43 1
Taylor Kolb 1-2-0 25 0

lion75
12-14-2006, 02:20 PM
I think not......
I do not know where you heard that but in this area we rarely have the best athletes. We may have the most depth top to bottom but take Bboro for instance. They had two OL at over 300 pounds. One of our defensive ends is 5 5 165. We do have a terrific scheme and coaching and play with heart. Why is it that ex professional athletes like Craig James and Anthony Lynn move to Celina? Maybe so their sons can team up with other great athletes.

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Why is it that ex professional athletes like Craig James and Anthony Lynn move to Celina? Maybe so their sons can team up with other great athletes.

Great place to raise kids close to the metroplex maybe?????

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Why is it that ex professional athletes like Craig James and Anthony Lynn move to Celina? Maybe so their sons can team up with other great athletes. There is nothing wrong with having a team with better athletes, just don't throw in there about how Celina has beaten teams because of heart and pride.
What u really meant was we are well coached and have a crap load of talent.

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Is the Vernon fullback received in offers to play football in college?

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:28 PM
I guess ur not willing to say that Celina has two D-1 Def. lineman and also 2 D-1 players on the offensive side. Come on now!
No because the d1 line plays both ways. The other lineman is still growing and I would call him a prospect but not d1 yet.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Why is it that ex professional athletes like Craig James and Anthony Lynn move to Celina? Maybe so their sons can team up with other great athletes.

Because it is a great place to raise kids. Besides. Anthony is a Celina alum. Good guy, and so is Craig James.

Black_Magic
12-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Great place to raise kids close to the metroplex maybe????? sure I gotcha!;) :clap: I hear ya!;) :rolleyes:

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 02:31 PM
There is nothing wrong with having a team with better athletes, just don't throw in there about how Celina has beaten teams because of heart and pride.
What u really meant was we are well coached and have a crap load of talent.

We are well coached but again I see mostly
http://www.thebullshitflag.com/images/newcow[1].gif

Ranger Mom
12-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Great place to raise kids close to the metroplex maybe?????

If I had to live around that area....that is where I would want to be. Somewhere around the Aubrey, Celina, Prosper, Pilot Point area.

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Now there's a woman with good sense!;)

BobcatBenny
12-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Neon Deon was sad when he discovered he had moved into the Prosper school district.

But, he does look sharp wearing all that orange in his DS television commercials! ;)

westexasfball87
12-14-2006, 02:41 PM
I wonder how long it will be before Celina moves to 4A, with all the people moving in because of a great place to live.

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM
8-10 years probably. Why do you ask 2 dogs?

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 02:46 PM
If I had to live around that area....that is where I would want to be. Somewhere around the Aubrey, Celina, Prosper, Pilot Point area.

I like the Celina area because it is close to the tollway and has
great shopping for the wife only 25 minutes away in Frisco. But we are far enough out that we still are mostly country. That will change over the next 10 years but I hope not too much because I have a 5 year old boy who wants to be a Celina Bobcat.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Sweetwater was overrated? Maybe that was because they beat a 4A Regional Finalist (Brownwood) and beat a 3A Div I Semifinalist by 20 pts.

They were playing pathetic toward the end of the season. I just
did not know if it was injuries or what.

I Bleed Red08
12-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow... I haven't been on here in forever. but i have to say I have never seen Celina play but i have seen Vernon beat both Sweetwater and Snyder this year and i think that they can make it all the way to state.

sweetwater07
12-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
Wow... I haven't been on here in forever. but i have to say I have never seen Celina play but i have seen Vernon beat both Sweetwater and Snyder this year and i think that they can make it all the way to state.

thats why you don't post much...your ignorance is blantant...hahahahaha...Celina is going to roll Vernon

sweetwater07
12-14-2006, 04:31 PM
did not know if it was injuries or what.

playing pathetic huh...your a fool...we stomped Canyon and beat Brownwood who just lost last week in Div 2 4A......idk what happened with Vernon but they were not playing pathetic at all

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
playing pathetic huh...your a fool...we stomped Canyon and beat Brownwood who just lost last week in Div 2 4A......idk what happened with Vernon but they were not playing pathetic at all

So what happened. I think you were very inconsistent at the end of the season and I just could not figure it out. I assumed you lost some performance out of the middle of your defense.

sweetwater07
12-14-2006, 04:40 PM
So what happened. I think you were very inconsistent at the end of the season and I just could not figure it out. I assumed you lost some performance out of the middle of your defense.

IDK what happened..they didn't play to their abilities..

lion75
12-14-2006, 04:56 PM
did not know if it was injuries or what. I bet you went to all teir games from Celina and scouted them in person. That way you could state with absolute certainty that they were PATHETIC at the end of the year. But, then again, most teams that finished against Vernon were made to look worse than they really were.

bobcat74
12-14-2006, 04:57 PM
And back to the game!!??

lion75
12-14-2006, 05:00 PM
did not know if it was injuries or what. Tell us B Fred how many of Sweetwaters games you attended.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Tell us B Fred how many of Sweetwaters games you attended.
One. Argyle. But most of my family lieves in the area. Roscoe,
Abilene, Bronte etc. with a few cousins in the odessa area. Some
of them are football coaches and we keep up and in touch.

lion75
12-14-2006, 05:20 PM
One. Argyle. But most of my family lieves in the area. Roscoe,
Abilene, Bronte etc. with a few cousins in the odessa area. Some
of them are football coaches and we keep up and in touch. That's kind of odd that you would go to see Sweetwater and Argyle, who played on Nov. 17, 2006 @ 7:30 when Celina was playing Quinlan Ford at that exact same time. Some fan you are. You present yourself as an expert on Celina football and you don't even go to the games?

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 05:27 PM
That's kind of odd that you would go to see Sweetwater and Argyle, who played on Nov. 17, 2006 @ 7:30 when Celina was playing Quinlan Ford at that exact same time. Some fan you are. You present yourself as an expert on Celina football and you don't even go to the games?
No, just did not go to quinlan ford. Good team but not playoff caliber. I was enough of an expert to know that I did not have to see the game to know the outcome. I thought Argyle would give Sweetwater fits. Which they did. BTW Argyle said that Sanger was better than Sweetwater which was my assessment as well.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2006, 05:34 PM
That's kind of odd that you would go to see Sweetwater and Argyle, who played on Nov. 17, 2006 @ 7:30 when Celina was playing Quinlan Ford at that exact same time. Some fan you are. You present yourself as an expert on Celina football and you don't even go to the games?

I don't really agree.....I am a Greenwood Ranger Fan and I missed my first Greenwood game since 1999 this season. I was given a chance to go see Hoover VS John Curtis and jumped on that chance.

Greenwood was playing Levelland and I just didn't think I was going to miss anything (turns out I was right).

I don't think that made me any less a Ranger Fan though!!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 05:41 PM
No, just did not go to quinlan ford. Good team but not playoff caliber. I was enough of an expert to know that I did not have to see the game to know the outcome. I thought Argyle would give Sweetwater fits. Which they did. BTW Argyle said that Sanger was better than Sweetwater which was my assessment as well.

By the by, that should tell you a little about 8 3a that the third place team plays so well against Sweetwater.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't really agree.....I am a Greenwood Ranger Fan and I missed my first Greenwood game since 1999 this season. I was given a chance to go see Hoover VS John Curtis and jumped on that chance.

Greenwood was playing Levelland and I just didn't think I was going to miss anything (turns out I was right).

I don't think that made me any less a Ranger Fan though!!!
Thank you kindly ma'am......:D

VERNONLION#1
12-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
thats why you don't post much...your ignorance is blantant...hahahahaha...Celina is going to roll Vernon

Kinda like the LIONS rolled Sweetwater????????:D

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Kinda like the LIONS rolled Sweetwater????????:D

Probably what he meant ya.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 06:22 PM
http://www.nwpli.com/photographers/eddiec/_X0O7167-13x19%20printed%20bobcat.jpg

I THINK ME SPIES SOME LIONS. HERE KITTY KITTY.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Is that cat good looking or what.......

bobcat1
12-14-2006, 07:49 PM
This is getting deep in here. Where's my rubber boots!

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 07:50 PM
This is getting deep in here. Where's my rubber boots!
http://static.flickr.com/104/306315668_ee26b39c92.jpg?v=0
That was great.......

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
dont ya just love it chica boom chica boom boom boom.http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1126126900027914594JDQljD

lion75
12-14-2006, 08:08 PM
By the by, that should tell you a little about 8 3a that the third place team plays so well against Sweetwater. You keep bragging about how well Argyle did against Sweetwater. I would have sworn I read in the paper that they got their ars whooped.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 08:13 PM
You keep bragging about how well Argyle did against Sweetwater. I would have sworn I read in the paper that they got their ars whooped.

If you call 20 14 whipped. They kept it close and closed Sweetwaters running down real well in the first half. The the stangs went more spread in the second and did a little better. Argyle played them tough for a 3rd place team.

lion75
12-14-2006, 08:24 PM
No, just did not go to quinlan ford. Good team but not playoff caliber. I was enough of an expert to know that I did not have to see the game to know the outcome. I thought Argyle would give Sweetwater fits. Which they did. BTW Argyle said that Sanger was better than Sweetwater which was my assessment as well. Sanger was made to look good by playing the same weak sisters that Celina played. The only good teams that they played were Decatur (who trashed them) and a Graham team that was playing poorly down the stretch (check their Greenwood score). They beat no one of consequence.

BILLYFRED0000
12-14-2006, 08:26 PM
That is your opinion. The players from Argyle disagree.

WildTexan
12-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Fool!! didnt you know he was doing that intentionaly?? In his INFINATE KNOWLEDGE he was baiting you. to test you dont you know.;)

dang it.....this magic dude figured out my gag....oh well, it was not like I did not give clues to that nit....I mean.....SUBJECT....everytime to show the giggle I was getting out of pullin his chain....

some folks just have longer chains so they are easier to reach...

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 07:18 AM
dang it.....this magic dude figured out my gag....oh well, it was not like I did not give clues to that nit....I mean.....SUBJECT....everytime to show the giggle I was getting out of pullin his chain....

some folks just have longer chains so they are easier to reach...

Yes but you know who we might get next week. LHpanther MOM.
whoo hooo:D

Snyder_TigerFan
12-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Go Vernon.....

SKIN THOSE BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/1328/bobcatqb2.jpg

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 09:28 AM
a skint bobcat....now that's funny...I don't care who ya are....

mrescape43
12-15-2006, 09:35 AM

Posters like this make it easy to pull for Vernon!

Go Lions!

lion75
12-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I have to nominate skinned cat for post of the week.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Go Vernon.....

SKIN THOSE BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/1328/bobcatqb2.jpg http://www.wallpapersweb.com/images/thumbs/1217.jpg
ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME?

lion75
12-15-2006, 09:42 AM
My sister-in-laws tennis partner has a son that starts on the Celina defense. He told his mom that they were not that worried about Vernon. I guess there's no need to go to the game since one of their players has declared that it won't be much of a match.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
My sister-in-laws tennis partner has a son that starts on the Celina defense. He told his mom that they were not that worried about Vernon. I guess there's no need to go to the game since one of their players has declared that it won't be much of a match.

I tell you what. I am going to practice today and I will take a look at the defensive and offensive sets. I can tell just how worried the coaches are by what they are pulling out of the playbook. But
I think the boys may be thinking that way. No one has beat us straight up in a long time. They are thinking that this is the way
they prefer to play. Makes them happy.

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 09:55 AM
just cause we mostly beat the crap out of teams don't mean we don't go to the games....just means we get bored early in the 3rd Qtr sometimes....

the bank forecloses on your house in Celina if they catch you skippin a game....the mayor passed that law several years ago....if you go on probation for Game Misconduct, your water and trash pickup rates triple during your probation period....

Billy missed a playoff game earlier so his penalty now is he has to go watch every practice thru the end of the season....but he gets the last laugh since all the local backers go watch practice and have a big cookout while watchin....some of them guys are gettin kinda chunky eatin all the barbque.....

lion75
12-15-2006, 10:46 AM

Good luck to Vernon and their fans during basketball and again next season....I hope you all have safe journies to and from the game....but just know your season ends this weekend, in my shy, humble, quiet opinion..... PRIDE COMETH BEFORE A FALL

Black_Magic
12-15-2006, 10:51 AM
I normaly would not give a rip who would win this game but I find my self wanting Vernon to Blow out the other team for some wierd reason.. Wonder why:thinking: . I can see Celina will be a favorite on this board.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM
I normaly would not give a rip who would win this game but I find my self wanting Vernon to Blow out the other team for some wierd reason.. Wonder why:thinking: . I can see Celina will be a favorite on this board.

That's what she said.....

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:07 AM

You should really just ignore the ones that irritate you. For the most part we are just having a little fun. I have seen us win and lose and really don't have an axe to grind. I do believe we will win this one simply because of style of play. But it will depend on what Vernon decides to do. Their coach could come up with a humdinger of a game plan that we can't figure out. Anything is possible.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:17 AM
just cause we mostly beat the crap out of teams don't mean we don't go to the games....just means we get bored early in the 3rd Qtr sometimes....

the bank forecloses on your house in Celina if they catch you skippin a game....the mayor passed that law several years ago....if you go on probation for Game Misconduct, your water and trash pickup rates triple during your probation period....

Billy missed a playoff game earlier so his penalty now is he has to go watch every practice thru the end of the season....but he gets the last laugh since all the local backers go watch practice and have a big cookout while watchin....some of them guys are gettin kinda chunky eatin all the barbque.....

Well you have to admit that the Argyle Sweetwater game was a better game to watch the Quinlan Ford Celina. At least ARgyle had a chance of winning and only lost by 6. Quinlan never had a chance.

Dominicfrank
12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
ONe more day and we find out who's best. I wish it was tonight !!!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
ONe more day and we find out who's best. I wish it was tonight !!!!

Me too Dominicfrank. Me too. I am ready for some football. AT least today I get to go see the practice and see what we are setting up for. I think Vernon will play us more physical than anyone else has. I just want both teams to make it thru without any serious injuries. When you have two hard hitting teams they can surely happen.

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 11:31 AM
My Aunt that lives in Vernon told me that her neighbors friend's cousins uncle has a nephew that has a kid named Whiteside that said he was gonna shred Celina's defense. I guess we will just play offense and keep the defense on the sideline to cut down on injuries.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:37 AM
My Aunt that lives in Vernon told me that her neighbors friend's cousins uncle has a nephew that has a kid named Whiteside that said he was gonna shred Celina's defense. I guess we will just play offense and keep the defense on the sideline to cut down on injuries.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YEAH WHAT HE SAID:clap: :clap: :clap:

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Han think that Vernon win game. Little Joe not agree but he still hung over from night at long branch saloon. Han think Vernon win with big full back. Celina not yet ready to snatch pebble from masters hand.
http://www.agarman.dial.pipex.com/bobcat.jpg
Meets
http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/javacovr.jpg
Results
http://www.photosntravels.com/awfgalerie/mediafiles/l4.jpg

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Well you have to admit that the Argyle Sweetwater game was a better game to watch the Quinlan Ford Celina. At least ARgyle had a chance of winning and only lost by 6. Quinlan never had a chance.

oh no I don't blame ya....I skipped the Whitesboro game for a hot date for the same reason....it was not going to be much of a game and our playoff spot was set, so I made better alternate plans....since the 3A deal has been going on around here I have wanted to watch Sugarwater and Snyder play since I was born and raised out west, but they never seem to last long enough in the playoffs to get my chance....

watching that Argyle game was actually a good choice by you, even if it did cost you the official town penalties imposed....

and I do think this should be a good game this week, but like the Vernon fans have said themselves, it depends on how they choose to play that day....I have not seen them play, but the Lions fans say they went 5-5 because they did not show up in some games and the FB was not quite on yet, so I actually hope for a good contest....if we beat Vernon, we will win State, because I think Vernon in these playoffs is as good as either of the other 2 teams playin to make the Finals.....

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:49 AM
CONFUCIOUS SAY

Better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Celina win big. Full back go home.

Butkus
12-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey han ole Butkus wus sent a pictur of that WildTexan an his date at tha prom. What cha think.

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/1567/d003bkewpiedoll1smallma8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 11:52 AM
CONFUCIOUS SAY

Better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Celina win big. Full back go home. Confucious also say not mess with chinese you dont know. Can result in foot in face:D

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Confucious also say not mess with chinese you dont know. Can result in foot in face:D

Confucsios say

Better to keep mouth closed and have one think you a fool than
to open mouth and remove all doubt.

http://www.wallpapersweb.com/images/thumbs/1217.jpg

Butkus
12-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Confucsios say

Better to keep mouth closed and have one think you a fool than
to open mouth and remove all doubt.

http://www.wallpapersweb.com/images/thumbs/1217.jpg Sounds like ya have sum good advice thar. Might wanna try it.:D

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Confucious also say .....your dry clean order be ready on Monday after 5pm....you goin to wear this orange at the State game Saturday bobcat-san?

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Confucious also say .....your dry clean order be ready on Monday after 5pm....you goin to wear this orange at the State game Saturday bobcat-san? Wild Texan learn from Mother how to put on underwear same way Master Hoss learn. Yellow stain go in front, Brown streak go in back.

Butkus
12-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Wild Texan learn from Mother how to put on underwear same way Master Hoss learn. Yellow stain go in front, Brown streak go in back. :thumbsup:

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Sounds like ya have sum good advice thar. Might wanna try it.:D

Not necessary. Using keyboard. However for you Ahso

Butkus
12-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Not necessary. Using keyboard. However for you Ahso Ahso shoot youngu i gotta say ur a funny one. Not as funny as ur wildtexan buddy but u will do.:doh:

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 12:14 PM
In Chinese have name for people like Wildtexan and Billy. In China we call that kind of person SUM TING WONG. Han wonder if they all here :thinking:

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 12:16 PM
In Chinese have name for people like Wildtexan and Billy. In China we call that kind of person SUM TING WONG. Han wonder if they all here :thinking:

In other part of china we have saying for Han And Butkus

SUM DUM SON. Need to check shoe size vs iq.

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Confucious also say .....your dry clean order be ready on Monday after 5pm....you goin to wear this orange at the State game Saturday bobcat-san?
ROFLMAO...Man I wish I had come up with this bit and gag! It is a classic.

Good job Han! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
if we beat Vernon, we will win State, because I think Vernon in these playoffs is as good as either of the other 2 plays playin to make the Finals.....

:eek: :eek: WOW .... you heard it here first!!! Celina WILL WIN State if they beat Vernon.

Got that Liberty Hill & Hondo!!! :rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: WOW .... you heard it here first!!! Celina WILL WIN State if they beat Vernon.

Got that Liberty Hill & Hondo!!! :rolleyes:

I don't think it will be that easy. I know what Liberty Hill has and it is a load. Better than Vernon. I have no idea about Hondo. They just climbed out of nowhere and keep on climbing. If they could stop LH this week they would have to be tough because no one else has in the playoffs.

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 12:21 PM

SUM DUM SON. Need to check shoe size vs iq. Only thing from Orient you know is martial art called Potty Karate. You spent to much time in bathroom as teenager learning to be black belt. Potty Karate chop with chinese eyes. Mother and father get frustrated because you spend so much time becoming black belt.

Butkus
12-15-2006, 12:22 PM

SUM DUM SON. Need to check shoe size vs iq. Ya know ole billy boy old Butkus never has said hes tha smartest feller thar is but at least ole Butkus knows ta read tha rules on that sig thang. An u an old benny boys might be jus a tad bit big.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
12-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Ya know ole billy boy old Butkus never has said hes tha smartest feller thar is but at least ole Butkus knows ta read tha rules on that sig thang. An u an old benny boys might be jus a tad bit big.:thinking:

I think benny's is fine......billy freds is too big though!!!

Whoops...didn't realize benny's was 2 pics!! Yeppers, its too big too!!

Isn't that an old saying....."people with big heads have big signatures?" :thinking: :thinking:

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 12:28 PM
I think benny's is fine......billy freds is too big though!!!

Whoops...didn't realize benny's was 2 pics!! Yeppers, its too big too!!

Isn't that an old saying....."people with big heads have big signatures?" :thinking: :thinking: Han have big hand. What is saying about that?

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Only thing from Orient you know is martial art called Potty Karate. You spent to much time in bathroom as teenager learning to be black belt. Potty Karate chop with chinese eyes. Mother and father get frustrated because you spend so much time becoming black belt.

IN this part of china, no need potty karate. Have personal trainers. Very pretty.

HAN SING
12-15-2006, 12:32 PM
IN this part of china, no need potty karate. Have personal trainers. Very pretty. Have seen your trainer. He not so pretty..He remind me of part of movie called Deliverance. Look more like man squeeling like pig.:rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Have seen your trainer. He not so pretty..He remind me of part of movie called Deliverance. Look more like man squeeling like pig.:rolleyes:

Han, take off coke bottle glasses and do not look in mirror. Would not want you to have inferiority complex.

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Isn't that an old saying....."people with big heads have big signatures?" :thinking: :thinking:
Hey Mom, I picked up BILLYFRED0000 and we went to the shrink!

Are we sane enough for ya now! :D

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Mom, I picked up BILLYFRED0000 and we went to the shrink!

Are we sane enough for ya now! :D

Benny where is everybody? I feel like I am all alone. Does no one
remember the Vernon Celina game tomorrow. I do. I got four
tickets from Bobcat Kuntry and E L said he was coming. I think just about everybody is coming. I know half of Pilot Point is and Aubrey and who knows. We might just fill that stadium up.

BTW the game is still 0 to 0.

rundoe
12-15-2006, 02:32 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if we beat Vernon, we will win State, because I think Vernon in these playoffs is as good as either of the other 2 plays playin to make the Finals.....

Pilgrim, You got a mighty big boast there, and I will be there to remind you of it after that game, if you even get past vernon.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Pilgrim, You got a mighty big boast there, and I will be there to remind you of it after that game, if you even get past vernon.

I think he is wrong rundoe. Toughest side of the bracket is region
3 and 4. We are good. But ya'll are better than Vernon. And we
will find out tomorrow whether we are.

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Benny where is everybody? I feel like I am all alone. Does no one
remember the Vernon Celina game tomorrow. I do. I got four
tickets from Bobcat Kuntry and E L said he was coming. I think just about everybody is coming. I know half of Pilot Point is and Aubrey and who knows. We might just fill that stadium up.

BTW the game is still 0 to 0.
What kind of Bobcat fan are you?

All the rest of us are already in the stands! :D

Dominicfrank
12-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Hows this for my Libery Hill poster. Vernon is better that LH and is Better than Celina and I dont have to talk to much about the later becuase we will prove it tomorrow. LH is more of a Cinderella story then Vernon.

RMAC
12-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Hahahaha!! Thats the way. keep telling your self that:p Who knows you may even talk your way to the win. I doubt it but at least you will feel better untill the game.

Oh, if you could buy the game with talk, Celina's already bought the next 10 state championships in EVERY classification with some of the people on here. Tell you what guys, y'all go and beat SLC, then maybe I'll be impressed.

BILLYFRED0000
12-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Oh, if you could buy the game with talk, Celina's already bought the next 10 state championships in EVERY classification with some of the people on here. Tell you what guys, y'all go and beat SLC, then maybe I'll be impressed.

Naw you got it backwords. We just discussed how we got the last few. The next few might be coming. This year we only have 6 starting srs and Coach Ford said that next year 150 boys had
projected to play football. Could get a mite interesting in 3a if we
can keep the talent level and coaching level we have now.

lion75
12-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Naw you got it backwords. We just discussed how we got the last few. The next few might be coming. This year we only have 6 starting srs and Coach Ford said that next year 150 boys had
can keep the talent level and coaching level we have now. 150 players?? You guys really do have some excellent recruiters scouring the metroplex. Are you hiring?

rundoe
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Hows this for my Libery Hill poster. Vernon is better that LH and is Better than Celina and I dont have to talk to much about the later becuase we will prove it tomorrow. LH is more of a Cinderella story then Vernon.

Liberty Hill is for Real and you'll find out. if your unlucky enough to get to play us.

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by RMAC

Why would anyone from here give a rip if you are impressed or not? You are a nobody with no team to back....you just stir up dust for lack of any substance....and proof of your moron status on this earth is whining about a 3A team going to play the premier 5A team in the state....only an idiot would even suggest such an idea....

But winning the next 10 is going to be our goal - you can bet on that one right now....

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 03:57 PM
150 players?? You guys really do have some excellent recruiters scouring the metroplex. Are you hiring?
We really do have some excellent recruiters. :D

However, the real reason there are 150 players is because of coach Ford. I have two boys standing on the sidelines. And I do mean standing. Very little chance of getting into most games.

Come to think of it, there are good odds for playing time this week though.....But, that is a tangent.

For each of my senior son's four years I have talked with coach Ford because I realized that unless he matured a bit, he really wasn't a player. But, each year coach Ford says, "a year can make a big difference." I'll take 'em.

And you know what? I am very proud of my kid for sticking it out. And I am even prouder that his school has such a fine head coach that cares about every kid in town, whether he is a star or just a team mate and really belongs in the band.

Now compare that to our band. Approximately 30 kids, because the band director only wants those that bleed band. It is shameful.

Don't you like how I snuck that band talk in here?

Now I have a freshman son that is getting to experience what it is like to make a run at a state championship. He has a zero percent chance of getting into the game this week. But it is awesome to see all those kids spread out the full length of the field holding hands during the coin toss. He is having the time of his life!

Each kid in Butch Ford's program is treated with respect and each kid that graduates from his program is better for knowing Butch Ford and his coaching staff.

I know both of my kids will be better men because of coach Ford.

So, if you are interested in your kid being in such a fine program, please contact one of our recruiters. Sorry, could not stay completely serious. :D

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Butch can stand the kids that don't bleed football on the sidelines....the band guy has to put all his kids on the field for every performance, including the UIL competition, so he can hardly teach or train excellence unless the kids involved are into it....so those are 2 different concepts to have to model to....it is the same with drillteam....they used to be 40 strong, but now there are less than 20 because so many got tired of not bleeding drillteam and getting berated for it that now not as many come out....

It is a cool sight to see all those JV kids standing there to back the team, but to be honest they are not of much value to the team overall....if they ain't wearin an orange helmet they are just coattailing, but I expect in 2 years that is what my son will also be doing......

Only 8 more days of football season....then the long off-season again....

BobcatBenny
12-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Butch can stand the kids that don't bleed football on the sidelines....the band guy has to put all his kids on the field for every performance, including the UIL competition, so he can hardly teach or train excellence unless the kids involved are into it....so those are 2 different concepts to have to model to....
Both of my kids bleed football, just may not be the best athletes.

There is a huge difference between bleeding band and being a kid that is really good at left, right, left, right and still an excellent band member.

I am glad that a band director might also strive for excellence, but if you do not make room for all that are interested and are disciplined, then that is just pathetic. Berating is not a big deal to me, but making them feel like they should quit or not even try-out is wrong.

There is simply no reason that a school with nearly 500 kids has a band with 30.

And I do not have any daughters, so I really have no opinion about the drill team. :D

VERNONLION#1
12-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I will see you folks in Denton tommorrow afternoon. My son is wrestling at R.L. Turner tournament this evening and tommorrow morning then football time. Have a safe travel to and from the game. Good luck to both teams. I sure had fun on the downlow this week hope we can go again next.

lion75
12-15-2006, 04:49 PM
can keep the talent level and coaching level we have now. I saw Vernon take the JV to a game once. This is a true story. Henrietta moved up to 3A for two years and was unfortunate enough to land in Vernon's district. Since they had no JV at the time(only a freshman and varsity) Vernon took the JV to the Friday night contest. On the first play of the second quarter, Vernon scored a touchdown and took a 35 - 0 lead. They then took the varsity out of the contest and let our JV play 3 quarters vs. Henrietta. Final 42-7. They played to a draw. This is a true story. That's when I learned what 2A football was like.

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Butch can stand the kids that don't bleed football on the sidelines....the band guy has to put all his kids on the field for every performance, including the UIL competition, so he can hardly teach or train excellence unless the kids involved are into it....so those are 2 different concepts to have to model to....it is the same with drillteam....they used to be 40 strong, but now there are less than 20 because so many got tired of not bleeding drillteam and getting berated for it that now not as many come out....

It is a cool sight to see all those JV kids standing there to back the team, but to be honest they are not of much value to the team overall....if they ain't wearin an orange helmet they are just coattailing, but I expect in 2 years that is what my son will also be doing......

Only 8 more days of football season....then the long off-season again....

Have you been to practice and watched those white hats hit with the varsity daily on scout team? Didn't think so. No value, I beg to differ. You just convinced me that what you speak out of is in fact your anal port!

fury900
12-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Forecast for Denton Saturday
Partly sunny. Windy. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Wind gusts up to 35 mph are possible.

lion75
12-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Less than 24 hours til Vernon administers "The Shocker" to Celina.

bobcat1
12-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Less than 24 hours til Vernon administers "The Shocker" to Celina.

I think I still have time to get this to the whiteboard in the dressing room. Thanks!

lion75
12-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I think I still have time to get this to the whiteboard in the dressing room. Thanks! no problem

WildTexan
12-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Have you been to practice and watched those white hats hit with the varsity daily on scout team? Didn't think so. No value, I beg to differ. You just convinced me that what you speak out of is in fact your anal port!

whatever.....if you are fool enough to figure that he can not prepare his team even without the JV being blocking dummies during the week then you have no clue....

good for your boys toughing it out, but trust me if they win state this year it won't because they had plenty of practice squad return team blockin dummies in place for practice....it will be because the top 40 or so kids on the roster do a dang good job of learning their assignments and performing them on the field while the white hats pick their noces and their butts....and if you watch those boys much you will see that IS what they do most of the time....but alas, I don't care.....as long as we win I don't care who he stands on the sidelines....