View Full Version : REG I GOTW Monahans vs. Graham merged

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Peanut butter cookies :thumbsup: That sounds yummy:) Keep your grubby hands off my peanut butter cookies. :mad: :mad: Good thing you live so far east, ummmm peanut butter cookies. :D :D

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Keep your grubby hands off my peanut butter cookies. :mad: :mad: Good thing you live so far east, ummmm peanut butter cookies. :D :D No such thing as so far for PB cookies:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

garciap77
11-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think this is the most active thread on here right now......about a game that isn't even on a "schedule" right now!!!:D

Or it might not even be on the schedule at all!:D

garciap77
11-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If you'll drive from Texarkana to Waco, you can ride with me to Abilene next week. From what I hear the game might be there. We can stir some stuff up there:D :devil:

I thought you got banned from Abilene!:D

;)

garciap77
11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
:eek: :eek: Daddy D in da howwwwse:clap: :clap:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baseball_Topper_Funny_Hat-1.jpg

:D

;)

DaHop72
11-13-2009, 12:29 AM
No such thing as so far for PB cookies:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: When I had them they were brought from Sinton to Sweetwater. I don't think that you're that special. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

hollywood
11-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Monahans will have a hard time making it past next week. Grahams going to air it out.

20loboes10
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, I don't know what his intentions were, no one really does, but it wasn't my team he was talking about so I just thought it was funny. :D

I just think you are overly sensitive to this game BECAUSE of wtfootball and all his :foul: about the refs and blah, blah, blah...you shouldn't be though, you won! :cheerl: :D

It was intended to be a joke i really dont care what happened in last year's game. There's nothing we can do to change it now. :)

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by 20loboes10
It was intended to be a joke i really dont care what happened in last year's game. There's nothing we can do to change it now. :)

For what it's worth, the rest of us got it. :thumbsup:

Dennis Green rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY)

Bullaholic
11-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
For what it's worth, the rest of us got it. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY

And I apologized to 20Loboes because I didn't. It's playoff time, Red, and I've got my game face on....:D

teetle
11-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Lobos tos tough for Graham. Owens got something for Graham and theys not gonna like it. He gonna makes them like it. He good that way. He just like Jimmie. He know what he doing.:bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:

MamaBull
11-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Lobos tos tough for Graham. Owens got something for Graham and theys not gonna like it. He gonna makes them like it. He good that way. He just like Jimmie. He know what he doing.:bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:
hardly, he didnt do too much against us last year. offense or defense.

tex_male
11-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull

:blahblah: Last year was last year.... Besides that he was talking about Graham in his post.

ccmom
11-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Graham vs Monahans

Friday, Nov 20th

Sweetwater's Mustang Bowl 7pm

(that's what a little birdie told me ;) )

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Same here ccmom.

squid
11-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Lobos tos tough for Graham. Owens got something for Graham and theys not gonna like it. He gonna makes them like it. He good that way. He just like Jimmie. He know what he doing.

I tried reading this with a British accent and only then did it sound intelligent....

Inmateboss
11-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by teetle

Please don't Smoke that stuff before posting, My Drug dog went NUTS while I was reading this post. Please smoke only after posting. Thanks.:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

boynoles
11-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Monahans running back out,some else's opportunity too step up

Rooster #70
11-14-2009, 12:43 AM
Owens is one of the best DEs to play the game.

Daddy D 11
11-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by boynoles
Monahans running back out,some else's opportunity too step up

Dude, where did you go to school?

Daddy D 11
11-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Rooster #70
Owens is one of the best DEs to play the game.

I can't even comment to this..

Owens is just another overrated player on an overrated team that's gonna get waxed by Graham next week.

boynoles
11-14-2009, 12:54 AM
my bad these budlights are good

Daddy D 11
11-14-2009, 12:56 AM
my bad these budlights are good

Yes!:clap:

Might need a couple cases before next weeks game if you plan on enjoying it:D

boynoles
11-14-2009, 01:03 AM
your funny

statewide
11-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Patience is a virtue.

Let the story be told on the field. Monahans can only brag on beating weak teams at this point and it seems the injury bug has hit hard this year. Why so many injuries?

Graham I have seen nothing but hot air from so far so for me, I just can't wait until Friday night.

Daddy D 11
11-14-2009, 01:05 AM
your funny

your drunk

wtfootball
11-14-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by MamaBull

Those classless Bull posters can't help themselves.........

Rooster #70
11-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Have you watched him play? Monahans is good even with some back ups in play.

Daddy D 11
11-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Those classless Bull posters can't help themselves.........

Those clueless Lobo posters just don't know what's coming..........

boynoles
11-14-2009, 02:06 AM
How do you know so much

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 02:07 AM
the steers won big tonight over a good team:clap: :clap:
and now they are looking forward to playing monahans in what to me should be an okay game.. i say graham wins it by 2 tds;)

Z-RO
11-14-2009, 02:30 AM
So can we go ahead and just add a poll to this thread and make it the official R1 GOTW thread? :D

boynoles
11-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Monahans starters have not played an entire game this year, it's gonna be interesting next week.Everybody talks about their schedule. but they don't have any say-so over that . Abilene Wylie and Big Spring are kind enough too scrimmage us. I think it's going to be a good game. LOBOES by 7.

Z-RO
11-14-2009, 02:35 AM
Does anybody know who the home team is going to be?

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 02:51 AM
i heard from a reliable resource that graham will be the home team!

Z-RO
11-14-2009, 06:56 AM
thanks

M-town lobo fan
11-14-2009, 08:50 AM
No disrespect to Graham I know they are very good but Borger was no match up for them CMON MAN!LOL! Borger lost this year to 2A teams (Mulshoe & Bushland) no direspect which are very good & ranked in top 10 in 2A.They both scored 52 points on Borger CMON MAN!Loboes will be ready.Its going to be a good one.

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
No disrespect to Graham I know they are very good but Borger was no match up for them CMON MAN!LOL! Borger lost this year to 2A teams (Mulshoe & Bushland) no direspect which are very good & ranked in top 10 in 2A.They both scored 52 points on Borger CMON MAN!Loboes will be ready.Its going to be a good one.

Monahans keeps beating their drum, and their the only ones that can hear it!!!! Name me the TOP 3 teams Monahans has played all year, ( in your opinion). Then we'll let the DL rank them. :confused: :confused:

WildTexan972
11-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
the steers won big tonight over a good team:clap: :clap:
and now they are looking forward to playing monahans in what to me should be an okay game.. i say graham wins it by 2 tds;)

you cow heads considered that a good opponent? no wonder you rarely go very deep in the playoffs....Estacado was the only good team in that district and they drew the toughest 1st rd game....the other 2 teams were not very good but somebody has to make it in....

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
you cow heads considered that a good opponent? no wonder you rarely go very deep in the playoffs....Estacado was the only good team in that district and they drew the toughest 1st rd game....the other 2 teams were not very good but somebody has to make it in....

Oh crap, here comes another one!!! Just because ya'll didn't get to play them doesn't make them a bad team! We just play the ones they send us. Drop a few dimes or go deep enough we'll play ya'll, were not scared. Your High school kids are just like ours, you just have more of them. Ya'll are using high school kids aren't you?

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Monahans keeps beating their drum, and their the only ones that can hear it!!!! Name me the TOP 3 teams Monahans has played all year, ( in your opinion). Then we'll let the DL rank them. :confused: :confused:

It's 9:10 and i'm still waiting!!!! :thinking:

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 10:42 AM
LETS DO IT !!!

GrTigers6
11-14-2009, 10:46 AM
I'm voting for Graham I wasnt a believer earlier in the year but they seem to be putting it all together. Besides I would like to see a Brownwood/ Graham rematch.
Of course I would have to be a Lion fan considering I grew up 20 miles from there and lived and worked there for several years.

squid
11-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I know more about Graham, so I'm picking the Steers. All I know about Monahans? What I see by looking at their schedule. They havent seen near the talent that Graham has, or that Graham has played. But insert the cliche 'thats why the game is played on the field' here..

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
I'm voting for Graham I wasnt a believer earlier in the year but they seem to be putting it all together. Besides I would like to see a Brownwood/ Graham rematch.
Of course I would have to be a Lion fan considering I grew up 20 miles from there and lived and worked there for several years.

When we play Brownwood again we'll be glad to let you wave your Tiger Flag. That will be a killer game!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

statewide
11-14-2009, 11:06 AM
I voted my heart, Loboes but am worried.
Don't like playing at Sweetwater, advantage Graham, great stadium but Loboes have had some bad post season games there.
Don't like the weak schedule they had this year, playing weak opponents does not help and I keep reading about the deadly defense when I know we have yet to play a ranked offense, however I do think Midland Christian puts a quality team on the field every year and the Loboes owned them, past that nobody impressive was on the schedule so all the Loboes could do was own everyone they played but the speed of the game will be much different against Graham.

They started the qb (and some others)as sophomores in the playoffs two years ago to get them ready for this season at this time, to lose that stud QB (and he was a stud) hurts, although apparantly the backup junior is excellent.

I read that they gave up 245 yards of offense to Pecos, that is Pecos, that worries me. It seemed the difference in this years team was defensive improvements but allowing that yardage scares me.

The Monahans Loboes class of 2010 can make some memories to last a lifetime if they stop reading Dave Campbell, stop paying attention to the rankings and go play the game next Friday night against an overrated and over confident Graham team.
Play for the Green and White, play for a community that has not seen a state championship since 1948 but closes down every Friday to see their team play like no place else in West Texas. That town deserves your best this Friday night, you deserve your best effort. If every player is completely emotionally exhausted and physically exhausted at the end of that game, the scoreboard will say Monahans 28, Graham 7.
GO GREEN

skins4life
11-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Graham by 14 if they play defense!!!

squid
11-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Statewide, you're worried, but you think Monahans will beat an 'overated' Graham by 3 TDs?:confused: :thinking:

wtfootball
11-14-2009, 11:13 AM
Is it true that you are not allowed to pressure or touch the Graham QB? Will our boys be allowed to intercept him or is that a nono also, they need to know before turning that green monster loose Friday night so they are square on the Graham rules.

grmfan93
11-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Both of these teams are very good. The only problem i see with monahans is they havnt played as many tough teams like graham has. With that said i think the steers win in a clse one.

Graham 24
Monahans 17

Snyder_TigerFan
11-14-2009, 11:26 AM
This is going to a great game. The Monahans posters don't seem to think their injuries are going to affect them too much, but I beg to differ. I think it will be the difference in this game. I still think they give Graham a close game, but ultimately, Graham comes out on top. If Monahans had all of their starters, it might be a different outcome.

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by statewide
I voted my heart, Loboes but am worried.
Don't like playing at Sweetwater, advantage Graham, great stadium but Loboes have had some bad post season games there.
Don't like the weak schedule they had this year, playing weak opponents does not help and I keep reading about the deadly defense when I know we have yet to play a ranked offense, however I do think Midland Christian puts a quality team on the field every year and the Loboes owned them, past that nobody impressive was on the schedule so all the Loboes could do was own everyone they played but the speed of the game will be much different against Graham.

They started the qb (and some others)as sophomores in the playoffs two years ago to get them ready for this season at this time, to lose that stud QB (and he was a stud) hurts, although apparantly the backup junior is excellent.

I read that they gave up 245 yards of offense to Pecos, that is Pecos, that worries me. It seemed the difference in this years team was defensive improvements but allowing that yardage scares me.

The Monahans Loboes class of 2010 can make some memories to last a lifetime if they stop reading Dave Campbell, stop paying attention to the rankings and go play the game next Friday night against an overrated and over confident Graham team.
Play for the Green and White, play for a community that has not seen a state championship since 1948 but closes down every Friday to see their team play like no place else in West Texas. That town deserves your best this Friday night, you deserve your best effort. If every player is completely emotionally exhausted and physically exhausted at the end of that game, the scoreboard will say Monahans 28, Graham 7.
GO GREEN

Good post, :thinking: You lumped that overrated on us like were the ones doing the ratings. Overrated, how? Were not undefeated and being smug about it, several of our games have been won in very close down to the wire situations. Does that Build over confidense??? I think not. We play each game as a TEAM, work hard and have respect for the other team and their abilities and try to overcome. If Monahans wins so be it, were not going to whine about it, we may kick our own butt, but we'll stand beside your team listening to your school song, shake your hands, tell you good game and come home, done deal!!!

PS: Who is Dave Campbell???

squid
11-14-2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.earlcampbell.com/signed_memorabilia/DAVE%20CAMPBELL%202006%20COVER.jpg

TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2009, 11:59 AM
This is safely the Region I GOTW, am I correct?

16 4ever
11-14-2009, 11:59 AM
I agree with you TigerFan. The injuries are to key players and will have an impact. The original starting back field is out. The defence is still intact and will give Graham all they can handle.

After watching the Graham/Borger game I was impressed with them. They will get their catches and probably break a long score or two. They have put their best athletes on offence and it shows.

The key to this game will be...can Monahans play keep away with the grind it out style they are known for?

Should be a good one!

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by squid
http://www.earlcampbell.com/signed_memorabilia/DAVE%20CAMPBELL%202006%20COVER.jpg

OH!! We don't read that. Thanks

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Is it true that you are not allowed to pressure or touch the Graham QB? Will our boys be allowed to intercept him or is that a nono also, they need to know before turning that green monster loose Friday night so they are square on the Graham rules.

Hang on while I take Bong hit so you can understand what i'm saying!!! NO, DON'T Touch the QB. Pressure is allowed, but you must stay 3 feet from the QB at all times! You may intercept if you can see the ball as it goes by your head! If you have the ball, start hollering Hammer I have the ball and you can't get it!!!

That should just about do it !!! Good luck:D :D

16 4ever
11-14-2009, 12:22 PM
The overrated Loboes in a close one. 20-14

TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by 16 4ever
The overrated Loboes in a close one. 20-14
If the Loboes are over rated...than what are you saying about Graham???

16 4ever
11-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If the Loboes are over rated...than what are you saying about Graham???

Just a joke Dre!

Lots of posts in the last week about Monahans and their weak schedule.

Overrated.....underrated....who cares? Both of these teams deserve to be where they are.

Two class programs facing off in what should be one heck of a game.

garciap77
11-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Graham will smoke Monahans.

Cameron Crazy
11-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Graham will dominate the offensive and defensive side's of the ball. They have been playing in what has been called the toughest district in the state. They will come out well prepared. Should be a good game.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 02:20 PM
statewide, i want to know the reasoning that you think that graham is over rated and monahans is not, we bear many top 25 ranked teams and yall played nobody, i dont understand, but we will find out what happens friday. Graham by 2 touchdowns. 35-21 GO STEERS

statewide
11-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Good post, :thinking: You lumped that overrated on us like were the ones doing the ratings. Overrated, how? Were not undefeated and being smug about it, several of our games have been won in very close down to the wire situations. Does that Build over confidense??? I think not. We play each game as a TEAM, work hard and have respect for the other team and their abilities and try to overcome. If Monahans wins so be it, were not going to whine about it, we may kick our own butt, but we'll stand beside your team listening to your school song, shake your hands, tell you good game and come home, done deal!!!

PS: Who is Dave Campbell???

Great post. I think this will be a great game between two great programs and can't wait to see it shake out. One team will win and will probably have the support of the other the rest of the way. My overated comment came from my emotion and love for my beloved loboes and reading all of "Daddy" crap posts.

statewide
11-14-2009, 02:45 PM
I agree with you TigerFan. The injuries are to key players and will have an impact. The original starting back field is out. The defence is still intact and will give Graham all they can handle.

After watching the Graham/Borger game I was impressed with them. They will get their catches and probably break a long score or two. They have put their best athletes on offence and it shows.

The key to this game will be...can Monahans play keep away with the grind it out style they are known for?

Should be a good one!

Sounds like your key to the game is does Monahans have an Offensive line this year? I have been told they do, guess we will find out Friday.

statewide
11-14-2009, 02:48 PM
statewide, i want to know the reasoning that you think that graham is over rated and monahans is not, we bear many top 25 ranked teams and yall played nobody, i dont understand, but we will find out what happens friday. Graham by 2 touchdowns. 35-21 GO STEERS

The overated comment came from my aggravation at reading "Daddy's" posts. I couldn't tell you who Graham has even played. Let a guy wire me up. My bad.

wtfootball
11-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I hope all you guys are wrong but if it does go bad for the green, I'd rather be beaten by a steer than robbed by a Bull.

I've watched Monahans play Graham twice and have to admit, didn't enjoy either game. Hope this year, this team on this night, it is different. See you Friday night. One thing for sure, the winner will have solid 100% support from the maniac they call wtfootball the following week.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 03:09 PM
The overated comment came from my aggravation at reading "Daddy's" posts. I couldn't tell you who Graham has even played. Let a guy wire me up. My bad. graham schedule was.. clyde, burkburnett, iowa park, glen rose, bridgeport, snyder, sweetwater, brownwood, wylie, breckenridge. those are the teams we played bfore playoffs.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Monahans...here is your chance to beat a quality opponent. Don't blow it. Beat Graham and you might start getting some respect. So far, you have been playing patty cakes with weak opponents. Nobody is really impressed.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Monahans...here is your chance to beat a quality opponent. Don't blow it. Beat Graham and you might start getting some respect. So far, you have been playing patty cakes with weak opponents. Nobody is really impressed. you seem like you want them to beat graham really bad, do you now want the graham/brownwood rematch to happen?

Rocket
11-14-2009, 04:54 PM
:cool: Multitask and delegation of authority:thinking:

Train and pay your employees and they will work hard so you don't have too
:clap: :clap:

We know you aren't a comedian full-time, or part time. That is for sure.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 04:57 PM
you seem like you want them to beat graham really bad, do you now want the graham/brownwood rematch to happen?

Either one won't be able to handle Brownwood, we already beat Graham, be nice to beat Monahans too. It's all about establishing dominance in a new territory. Graham doesn't want Brownwood in 2 weeks. Our defense has improved so much since we owned them in District.

Funny how big that game actually was. We are the top seed in D2 from 2-3A. We get all the choices. Graham is the little stepchild. LOL

Oh and how dumb is it to leave McCoy in until 2 minutes left in the game? He goes down and Graham is done. Not real smart.

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Just a joke Dre!

Lots of posts in the last week about Monahans and their weak schedule.

Overrated.....underrated....who cares? Both of these teams deserve to be where they are.

Two class programs facing off in what should be one heck of a game.

I agree, we both earned the right to play this game, and were both going to play like our playoff lives depend on it! It will be the game to see, till we play Brownwood, then we have a blocked XP score to settle. That will be the game of the playoffs.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Either one won't be able to handle Brownwood, we already beat Graham, be nice to beat Monahans too. It's all about establishing dominance in a new territory. Graham doesn't want Brownwood in 2 weeks. Our defense has improved so much since we owned them in District.

Funny how big that game actually was. We are the top seed in D2 from 2-3A. We get all the choices. Graham is the little stepchild. LOL

Oh and how dumb is it to leave McCoy in until 2 minutes left in the game? He goes down and Graham is done. Not real smart. rocket im sorry to inform you, but the definition to domination is not the other team outscoring you in the second half and you winning by one with a blocked extra point. witch was illegal i might add:clap: anyhow i would love to face yalls (improved) defence:):)

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Great post. I think this will be a great game between two great programs and can't wait to see it shake out. One team will win and will probably have the support of the other the rest of the way. My overated comment came from my emotion and love for my beloved loboes and reading all of "Daddy" crap posts.

Thats what makes ANY TEAM great is the support of their fans!!!
I don't care how good a team is, if nobody likes them and nobody gives a crap about them, are they still great??? Don't know because no one will be talking about them. Monahans has always had an awesome amount of fan support, we do to. I have seen EVERY team ya'll played this year in action and each has had their day. If they were weak this year so what, I wish some of the teams we played this year had been a little on the weaker side.
Round 2 here we come, LET's DO IT!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-14-2009, 06:03 PM
rocket im sorry to inform you, but the definition to domination is not the other team outscoring you in the second half and you winning by one with a blocked extra point. witch was illegal i might add:clap: anyhow i would love to face yalls (improved) defence:):)

Illegal? why? because you forgot to block Longoria? I guess shooting the gaps is illegal in football now? LOL

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 06:25 PM

Oh and how dumb is it to leave McCoy in until 2 minutes left in the game? He goes down and Graham is done. Not real smart.

Ok scooter, I knew you couldn't be nice 2 posts on the same page. But where do you get off thinking that we don't want some more of ya'll. We are even at this point, maybe up just a tad because we beat ya'll by a greater margin last year, 'ya'll just squeeked by this year. So this game will be the BIG Kahoona!!
Establishing dominance in a new territory is what a dog does when he pees on a tree, no "Wood" here.
Well you didn't say "REDHEADED", so thats ok.
About McCoy, he is our leader, he's tough and can take it! If the spread is good enough he'll take a break, but he wants to play. He has taken on brutal teams like BWood, Wylie, B-Port, Snyder and commanded his troops to the end in every game. He doesn't live in a glass house, He came to play football!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS :clap: :clap: :clap:

trusteer/trublu
11-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Monahans...here is your chance to beat a quality opponent. Don't blow it. Beat Graham and you might start getting some respect. So far, you have been playing patty cakes with weak opponents. Nobody is really impressed. u want Graham to get beat so that u won't have to play them again....we are only playing to get to Brownwood again....keep runnin yo lips:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Budman007
11-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Although I'd love to see my Bridgeport Bulls beat Monahans 2 years in a row, Graham will take this one. The McCoy kid was definitely the best and most acccurate QB the bulls faced this year. Graham wins.

STANG RED
11-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Before the season started, I thought Monahans was going to be one of the best in the state. And I think they proved they were. But WERE is the big word here. You cant lose one of the best players in the state, and a couple other key starters, and still be nearly as good as you once were. And I think their dominance over extremely weak teams has blinded them a bit to reality. You beat the snot out of some really really weak teams. But that part is now over. You have no more patsies to pad stats against now.
And now to piss off the Steers a bit.
Your running game is weak! If you cant get a much much better rushing game going, you might as well just forfeit and get this over with now, because its just a matter of time before a good defense takes away much of that highly vaunted passing game, and will force you to beat them with the rush. From what I saw last night, you have no chance of doing that (hope I’m wrong). Is the Loboes D the one to expose the one dimensional Steers O? We honestly don’t know. They have proven they can shut down weak opponents, is all we know for sure about them right now. And I know they haven’t faced a passing game even close to what Graham will throw at them. So I'm guessing they won’t be able to slow it down too much.
So I'm picking our district 2 friends from Graham to have a big night of throwing the ball, and putting up lots of points on the untested Monahans D. And a Titusless Loboes O just wont be able to score enough against a good Steers D to pull this one out.
Graham 35
Monahans 14
If Monahans still had Titus and the starting RB, I'd pick the Loboes to win a close one, and be well on their way to going all the way to the state championship game. But facts is facts boys and girls, and it's gonna show up big time at Mustang Bowl on Friday night. I hate jumping off the Loboes bandwagon like I have. But I cant ignore the facts.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Before the season started, I thought Monahans was going to be one of the best in the state. And I think they proved they were. But WERE is the big word here. You cant lose one of the best players in the state, and a couple other key starters, and still be nearly as good as you once were. And I think their dominance over extremely weak teams has blinded them a bit to reality. You beat the snot out of some really really weak teams. But that part is now over. You have no more patsies to pad stats against now.
Your running game sucks! If you cant get a much much better rushing game going, you might as well just forfeit and get this over with now, because its just a matter of time, before a good defense takes away much of that highly vaunted passing game, and will force you to beat them with the rush. From what I saw last night, you have no chance of doing that (hope I’m wrong). Is the Loboes D the one to expose the one dimensional Steers O? We honestly don’t know. They have proven they can shut down weak opponents, is all we know for sure about them right now. And I know they haven’t faced a passing game even close to what Graham will throw at them. So I'm guessing they won’t be able to slow it down too much.
So I'm picking our district 2 friends from Graham to have a big night of throwing the ball, and putting up lots of points on the untested Monahans D. And a Titusless Loboes O just wont be able to score enough against a good Steers D to pull this one out.
Graham 35
Monahans 14
If Monahans still had Titus and the starting RB, I'd pick the Loboes to win a close one, and be well on their way to going all the way to the state championship game. But facts is facts boys and girls, and it's gonna show up big time at Mustang Bowl on Friday night. I hate jumping off the Loboes bandwagon like I have. But I cant ignore the facts.

I love this post!

Hit 'em with the truth! Graham, if you live by the pass, you will die by it. The passing game is essential, but the more you whirl that ball in the air, the more bad things can and will happen. Off nights are much more abundant for passing games. This is when Graham's run stop defense better be in effect. I see Monahans selling out to the blitz and turning this game into a game of poker with all cards on the table. OK McCoy, if you are going to beat us, you will do it with your back on the ground.

This is where my Celina Theory will be proven right. Graham may win, but it will cost them playing in a war early on. Most teams that are involved in an early war (first 2 Rounds) in the playoffs will see the effects later on if and when they see another war. You see how big the Brownwood win was?

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Illegal? why? because you forgot to block Longoria? I guess shooting the gaps is illegal in football now? LOL he actually didnt shoot the gap, he jumped over the centers head and his foot hit thw center, of you jump over the line you cant touch anyone or its illegal, you should maybe learn your rules and watch film before you mouth;)

Rocket
11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
u want Graham to get beat so that u won't have to play them again....we are only playing to get to Brownwood again....keep runnin yo lips:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Awwww... it's sad. You lose by one and think you had a chance, when the whole game we owned you and never trailed.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
he actually didnt shoot the gap, he jumped over the centers head and his foot hit thw center, of you jump over the line you cant touch anyone or its illegal, you should maybe learn your rules and watch film before you mouth;)

It was legal because the ref didn't call it. NEXT! Jumped over the center's head? LOL dude you are making stuff up now.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 08:20 PM
It was legal because the ref didn't call it. NEXT! Jumped over the center's head? LOL dude you are making stuff up now. why dont you go read the rule book dude. its in there. or ask a ref.. oh and what you said about our passing game, yalls whole team is about lets throw it deep to jackson (who is an amazing recever who i respect a ton) and hope he catches it. so i dont wanna hear anything.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 08:29 PM
why dont you go read the rule book dude. its in there. or ask a ref.. oh and what you said about our passing game, yalls whole team is about lets throw it deep to jackson (who is an amazing recever who i respect a ton) and hope he catches it. so i dont wanna hear anything.

It was that night cuz you couldn't stop us with 3 DB's on him. Run it til they stop it. I am pretty sure our QB had 380 yards passing to McCoy's 390. Shipley only had about 245 of those yards. We out played Graham in every facet of the game. Checkmate. I also think we had over 130 yards rushing to go along with it. LOL you are making me laugh.

Longoria jumped through the line not over the line. BIG difference. Oh and he didn't block that kick on that leap. It was the second leap. DUDE.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 08:37 PM
It was that night cuz you couldn't stop us with 3 DB's on him. Run it til they stop it. I am pretty sure our QB had 380 yards passing to McCoy's 390. Shipley only had about 245 of those yards. We out played Graham in every facet of the game. Checkmate. I also think we had over 130 yards rushing to go along with it. LOL you are making me laugh.

Longoria jumped through the line not over the line. BIG difference. Oh and he didn't block that kick on that leap. It was the second leap. DUDE.

HEY DUDE he did jump over the line, I HAVE SEEN THE FILM, yes brownwood beat graham in a close game that had no domination by either team, but a win is a win, congrats on a long time ago win, but rocket your way to over confident in yourself, you think that everything that you have to say is correct but mostly none of it is at all:thinking: But im just gonna let you know that i am looking forward to another graham/brownwood game.. I hope this happens so bad.

Rocket
11-14-2009, 08:42 PM
HEY DUDE he did jump over the line, I HAVE SEEN THE FILM, yes brownwood beat graham in a close game that had no domination by either team, but a win is a win, congrats on a long time ago win, but rocket your way to over confident in yourself, you think that everything that you have to say is correct but mostly none of it is at all:thinking: But im just gonna let you know that i am looking forward to another graham/brownwood game.. I hope this happens so bad.

I have seen it too! LOL And guess what, no flag.

IT WAS A BIG WIN. A win that will cost Graham dearly in due time.

If you would have been here posting when your team went 3-7 last year then you would already know that I am way too overconfident in my posting. DUH.

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 09:05 PM

If you would have been here posting when your team went 3-7 last year then you would already know that I am way too overconfident in my posting. DUH. rocket, this is stupid lets just hope this rematch happen bud, we are playing good ball, but this is graham monahans.. lets keep it this way.

Steer81
11-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Rocket love your post they are great stuff to read. But I just want to ask since I don't know you very well do you have anything in this world to do other than run down Graham when Brownwood escaped with a win? I mean do you have a job or anyting or do you just post all day?

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 09:57 PM
They have put him back in the home for the Bewildered, and yes thats all he has time to do!!!! Go easy on him, he is a sick puppy!:D :D

Z-RO
11-14-2009, 10:13 PM
This looks like it should be renamed the official Rocket/Monahans vs Graham thread :p

Steer81
11-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Oh well everyone hates on G town lines forms to the left

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
This looks like it should be renamed the official Rocket/Monahans vs Graham thread :p

As Co pres of our Booster Club I have ask the School Board if we can put up a life size statue of Rocket in our field house so all the Graham players can rub his head as they take the field, it would be awesome!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2009, 10:50 PM

no it should be the Rocket/Monahans vs Graham/Daddy D 11 thread

Rocket
11-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
Rocket love your post they are great stuff to read. But I just want to ask since I don't know you very well do you have anything in this world to do other than run down Graham when Brownwood escaped with a win? I mean do you have a job or anyting or do you just post all day?

I don't work on Saturdays.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Your running game is weak! If you cant get a much much better rushing game going, you might as well just forfeit and get this over with now, because its just a matter of time before a good defense takes away much of that highly vaunted passing game, and will force you to beat them with the rush. From what I saw last night, you have no chance of doing that (hope I’m wrong). Is the Loboes D the one to expose the one dimensional Steers O? We honestly don’t know. They have proven they can shut down weak opponents, is all we know for sure about them right now. And I know they haven’t faced a passing game even close to what Graham will throw at them. So I'm guessing they won’t be able to slow it down too much.
Graham 35
Monahans 14

I just don't think it will be that easy. Yes, they lost Titus, and their backfield, but, I think if a team has a very strong offensive line, they can still have a lot of success, assuming they have a couple of shifty, speedy players. I believe it is safe to say that monahans hasn't faced a successfull passing team like Graham, so that may be their downfall. But, they haven't lost anyone on defense (unless those couple of players played both ways). I sure don't think it will be a 21 point game. It may turn out to be a barn burner in sweetwater.

go blue 64
11-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Graham by 3 - our field goal kicker will win the game with a 35 yard kick.:) Go Steers!!! Go Blue!!!!

garciap77
11-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Everyone has lost their sense of humor or maybe some of yall never had any! Pity!

Dang! Super Mean Girl! You are are really getting better at making cakes!:clap: :clap: :clap:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bi-district-1.jpg

P.S. If one day I get to meet you at a M&G, can you bake one for the M&G, so we can have something to eat! I'll take the pictures!:)

garciap77
11-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Don't get me wrong, Bragging is gooood!!!! Thats what this Sports Forum is all about. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

Now you did it! Rocket is going to have a field day now!:D

garciap77
11-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Hey GP you forgot something:eek: :eek:

cero y dos :p

:cool:

:1popcorn:

garciap77
11-15-2009, 11:34 AM
If you would read the whole thread I told you that last year when LH was going to play the winner of Bridgeport and Monahans I saw you guys play.. and you lost. And this year all your posters say that you guys brought back everyone. Well... I was not impressed at all last year and if you returned everyone this year, you're still average. Not to mention your stud Titus is hurt, which is horrible by the way and I hope the kid gets better real quick. With all that said, all I'm trying to do is say that you have average talent and a severely weak schedule. Graham has above average talent and a severely strong schedule that for the most part they did extremely well in. I'm not personally attacking any Monahans posters because you all seem like nice guys, so don't go that route in this argument. It's all in fun and games.. kind of like sweetwater red said:D

Hey Puff Daddy! Why are you agruing with a 16 year old? Didn't you get in trouble at McM for doing that already?:D

;)

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Monahans is WEAK.

Stang Red said what I've been saying all along.... Graham is going to have a field day on the slow secondary from Monahans. And then when Monahans "Awesome:rolleyes:" defensive line gets some pressure McCoy is just going to burn off for the first down.

If Grahams defense could hold their own and then some against Sandifers Wylie bunch they are going to damn near shutout Monahans.

My prediction... 41-7 Graham.

loboes86
11-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Monahans is WEAK.

Stang Red said what I've been saying all along.... Graham is going to have a field day on the slow secondary from Monahans. And then when Monahans "Awesome:rolleyes:" defensive line gets some pressure McCoy is just going to burn off for the first down.

If Grahams defense could hold their own and then some against Sandifers Wylie bunch they are going to damn near shutout Monahans.

My prediction... 41-7 Graham. Keep stirring the pot you,ve done a real good job the last week. You prolly rank in the top ten . :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

WTF-82
11-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Many of you will find out just how good our Dline is. Brad McCoy know's trust me. Loboes have lost a great deal of players. But they also have a good buch of kids to step up. Graham is good and it will be a big test but so are the Loboes all 11 of our defensive starters are healthy. Graham will have to face the best Dline they have seen all year this is why I still like our chances. Force them to make mistakes and yes they do make mistakes when the defense is hitting them in the mouth. ( and this does not ,not mean cheap shots on QB before yall start.)
The Loboes great offensive line will play there best game our QB will lead them and our running game will be faster we lost another big time runner to torn ACL but his backup was supposed to been the starter this year, be we used him more on defense he is very good and faster than the starter no disrespect trust me fellows its gonna be a game. Coach Mickey Owens is one of the best and he will have great plan for this game. It will come down to turnovers.

Monahans 28
Graham 21

WTF-82
11-15-2009, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Monahans is [B]WEAK.

watch film on that game you will see how they did it.

Rocket
11-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Monahans is [B]WEAK.

watch film on that game you will see how they did it.

What Graham did against Wylie was a fluke. Don't get it twisted. PLEASE.

Z-RO
11-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Monahans "appears" to be slow compared to Graham according to DCTF

Monahans
DE Owens 4.8 - not bad
OG Coldewey 5.0 - not bad for a OL
LB Horton - 5.1 slow
DB Rook - 5.0 slow
LB Robledo - 4.9 slow
RB Scharf - 4.9 slow (is this the kid that is hurt?)

Graham
QB McCoy - 4.6
WR/SS Allen - 4.7
LB Hiser - 4.7 not bad
RB Bailey - 4.6
WR Fulford - 4.6
WR Higgins - 4.5 (have to look under Paradise)

At first glance it appears Graham has the speed advantage. We all know the old saying - speed kills.

westtxfballfan
11-15-2009, 04:34 PM
[And then when Monahans "Awesome:rolleyes:" defensive line gets some pressure McCoy is just going to burn off for the first down.

My prediction... 41-7 Graham. [/B]

Actually, Monahans has held their own and then some against Wylie as well the last couple of years in their annual scrimmage. This year, Titus was hurt for that scrimmage and our backup performed well then and in every game since.

While Titus was a huge loss, some don't seem to get that the backup would have started at QB as a soph last year if Titus hadn't been around. Before moving back to QB, he had moved to receiver as well as maintained the punter, kicker, punt returner and safety duties. The kid is on the field every play, and easily the 2nd most valuable player behind Titus. He is a coach's kid who gets it, plays smart, etc. So while there is a dropoff from Titus, Roark has performed very well.

The strength of this team is the O and D lines. Monahans has had running back and QB injuries, and the backups step in and play well because they are running behind and protected by a very good o-line. Same with the D-line or the front 7 for that matter. That's why Monahans fans aren't throwing in the towel just because we have injuries.

Inmateboss
11-15-2009, 05:15 PM
What Graham did against Wylie was a fluke. Don't get it twisted. PLEASE.

Fluke, Luck, Good Karma, Bad Karma,...ect, It still went in the books as a BIG ol Smoking "W ", Next.
Your just upset that Wylie Beat ya'lls butt like a "Redheaded" stepchild, and owns ya to this day!!!!:D :eek: :eek:

theoldoaktree
11-15-2009, 05:28 PM
What Graham did against Wylie was a fluke. Don't get it twisted. PLEASE. what brownwood did against graham was alot more of a fluke than wylie graham. although im gonna let this genious think what he wants to think:clap: :clap: keep these hilarious posts coming.

Rocket
11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
what brownwood did against graham was alot more of a fluke than wylie graham. although im gonna let this genious think what he wants to think:clap: :clap: keep these hilarious posts coming.

LOL The fluke was Graham scoring enough points to ALMOST tie Brownwood in the end.

Let's see... 8 Turnovers by a fundamentally sound Wylie team or a Blocked XP by Brownwood to win it. Hmmmm....:thinking:

I am going to go with 8 TO's by Wylie. The funny thing is Graham only won by 3. LOL You have to be kidding me.

Dude, you might wanna go play with LE Dad. I am way out of your league.

20loboes10
11-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Monahans "appears" to be slow compared to Graham according to DCTF

Monahans
DE Owens 4.8 - not bad
OG Coldewey 5.0 - not bad for a OL
LB Horton - 5.1 slow
DB Rook - 5.0 slow
LB Robledo - 4.9 slow
RB Scharf - 4.9 slow (is this the kid that is hurt?)

Graham
QB McCoy - 4.6
WR/SS Allen - 4.7
LB Hiser - 4.7 not bad
RB Bailey - 4.6
WR Fulford - 4.6
WR Higgins - 4.5 (have to look under Paradise)

At first glance it appears Graham has the speed advantage. We all know the old saying - speed kills.

Forty times don't tell the whole story. On paper Monahans looks slow but when they step on the field no one seems to be able to catch them. And the forty times are inaccurate. Owens runs a 4.7, Coldewey runs a 4.9, and Scharf runs a 4.7 and he was not the one that got injured it was our fullback Colby Denton. I don't know who DB Rook is but if you meant Roark he runs a 4.7. We are losing a very good player in Denton. He ran a 4.5 and it took a gang of defenders to take him down. But the coaches are planning on moving Scharf to fullback and letting the backup tailback Ramsey take the starting job. We won't be losing any speed by switching to Ramsey because he runs a 4.5. I saw Graham play Borger and it didn't seem like Graham was very fast. It seemed like Borger had more speed but they just had a horrible game plan. Borger had two pretty fast recievers they just never threw it to them deep. Borger also stopped Graham's offense but just had a few unlucky penalties and a muffed punt early in the game that seemed to swing the momentum in Graham's favor and Graham never let them get it back. I was more impressed with Graham's defensive line than their offense. The defensive line put pressure on Borger's qb all game and set up Graham's offense with great field position. They never let Borger's qb get in a rythm. I believe that if Monahans can stop Graham's defensive line and give Roark enough time to throw then Monahans's defense can slow down that Steer's offense just enough for the Loboes to pull out a victory.

Rocket
11-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Forty times don't tell the whole story. On paper Monahans looks slow but when they step on the field no one seems to be able to catch them. And the forty times are inaccurate. Owens runs a 4.7, Coldewey runs a 4.9, and Scharf runs a 4.7 and he was not the one that got injured it was our fullback Colby Denton. I don't know who DB Rook is but if you meant Roark he runs a 4.7. We are losing a very good player in Denton. He ran a 4.5 and it took a gang of defenders to take him down. But the coaches are planning on moving Scharf to fullback and letting the backup tailback Ramsey take the starting job. We won't be losing any speed by switching to Ramsey because he runs a 4.5. I saw Graham play Borger and it didn't seem like Graham was very fast. It seemed like Borger had more speed but they just had a horrible game plan. Borger had two pretty fast recievers they just never threw it to them deep. Borger also stopped Graham's offense but just had a few unlucky penalties and a muffed punt early in the game that seemed to swing the momentum in Graham's favor and Graham never let them get it back. I was more impressed with Graham's defensive line than their offense. The defensive line put pressure on Borger's qb all game and set up Graham's offense with great field position. They never let Borger's qb get in a rythm. I believe that if Monahans can stop Graham's defensive line and give Roark enough time to throw then Monahans's defense can slow down that Steer's offense just enough for the Loboes to pull out a victory.

Sell out ot the blitz and get McCoy rattled. That's Monahans only chance.

Looking4number8
11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Monahans does not have a chance because Graham has a new fan...

Before this fan converted the game was a toss up, now it Graham by a million points... or more!

Dahop is the difference maker!!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/11-15020.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/11-15019.jpg

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Actually, Monahans has held their own and then some against Wylie as well the last couple of years in their annual scrimmage. This year, Titus was hurt for that scrimmage and our backup performed well then and in every game since.

While Titus was a huge loss, some don't seem to get that the backup would have started at QB as a soph last year if Titus hadn't been around. Before moving back to QB, he had moved to receiver as well as maintained the punter, kicker, punt returner and safety duties. The kid is on the field every play, and easily the 2nd most valuable player behind Titus. He is a coach's kid who gets it, plays smart, etc. So while there is a dropoff from Titus, Roark has performed very well.

The strength of this team is the O and D lines. Monahans has had running back and QB injuries, and the backups step in and play well because they are running behind and protected by a very good o-line. Same with the D-line or the front 7 for that matter. That's why Monahans fans aren't throwing in the towel just because we have injuries.

It's still Monahans dude. I could play QB blind folded with an arm tied behind my back. Your talent is inferior.

And Rocket, just like you've said about Brownwoods win over Graham..... "A win is a win". Enough said.

Monahans still sucks.

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey Monahans fans... what are y'all going to do when I'm right??:thinking: :thinking:

Are y'all going to eat crow like good little losers? Or continue to be clueless, naive posters?

loboes86
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Hey Monahans fans... what are y'all going to do when I'm right??:thinking: :thinking:

Are y'all going to eat crow like good little losers? Or continue to be clueless, naive posters? I'll come on here and congradulate you guys for a good well played game and wish you luck in the hunt for a state title . Question is what are you gonna do if your wrong?:D

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
I'll come on here and congradulate you guys for a good well played game and wish you luck in the hunt for a state title . Question is what are you gonna do if your wrong?:D

That won't happen.

theoldoaktree
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL The fluke was Graham scoring enough points to ALMOST tie Brownwood in the end.

Let's see... 8 Turnovers by a fundamentally sound Wylie team or a Blocked XP by Brownwood to win it. Hmmmm....:thinking:

I am going to go with 8 TO's by Wylie. The funny thing is Graham only won by 3. LOL You have to be kidding me.

Dude, you might wanna go play with LE Dad. I am way out of your league. this isnt a graham brownwood pissing match we beat wylie, and we caused the turnovers, yall beat us, yall did what yall had to do. yet again congrats on a huge win forever ago. and lets just stop talking about it.

loboes86
11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
That won't happen. What won't happen? Me congradulating your team or you be wrong?

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
What won't happen? me congradulating your team or you be wrong?

Me being wrong LOL

And it's not my team homie.

loboes86
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Well theirs firsts for everything, good luck to Graham.

20loboes10
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Me being wrong LOL

And it's not my team homie.

Hows your team doin this year....o wait they're at home.........Well hows the basketball team looking this year?

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Hows your team doin this year....o wait they're at home.........Well hows the basketball team looking this year?

That's all you've got? Your weak just like your team.

20loboes10
11-15-2009, 07:54 PM

Haha its more than you've got we're in the playoffs your not. Nobody cares what Liberty Hill has done in the past few years all we care about is this year and this game. Stop saying Monahans is weak when you haven't played agianst us or seen us play this year. You haven't played Graham either. We are a strong team that has just as much a chance to win this game as Graham does. So stop making your self look like a dumb*** on a thread that you have no business even being on.

Daddy B 12
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Has anything been said about LH??? NO, so stop bringing them into it. You guys are going to be playing basketball next week and thats what, two weeks later than LH?? BIG WOOP. Monahans is an average team with a weak schedule, and Graham is going to prove that to all of you naive Lobo fans.

STANG RED
11-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Sell out ot the blitz and get McCoy rattled. That's Monahans only chance.

Yeah I have to agree with this. But if this happens, McCoy will just dump off to #33, and he'll have a huge night. He's a quick little dude, and can catch the ball well. And he's hard to get a hand on in the open field.

westtxfballfan
11-15-2009, 09:04 PM

And your an a$$clown obsessed with insulting Monahans for no apparent reason. Everytime I pop in on here your posting endlessly. We're sorry if one our girls broke up with you or one of our guys slapped you around. Not sure what it is. Why don't you pull on some pants, come out from behind your cybernest, throw away the stack of pizza delivery boxes that have piled up since you last left your place and get out for a change? There's a whole world going on and you're too busy talking unsolicited smack to see it apparently.

Bullaholic
11-15-2009, 09:11 PM
The only insight to this game I can give is based on Bridgeport beating Monahans in OT in last year's playoffs and losing to Graham by a blocked PAT this year. Graham has a lot of weapons on offense and a decent defense. Monahans has a quick offense and a pretty tough defense. I think Graham can strike quicker, but Monahans is very relentless---they never believe that they are going to lose, and you have to stand on their neck to beat them. I give the narrow edge in this one to Graham, but only because of the key injuries sustained by Monahans. If this one stays close the whole game and Monahans can play ball control, then I like Monahans chances---If it gets into a shootout then I think Graham wins. I have a lot of respect for both teams and I would love to see the Bulls get another shot at either team.

DaHop72
11-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Monahans does not have a chance because Graham has a new fan...

Before this fan converted the game was a toss up, now it Graham by a million points... or more!

Dahop is the difference maker!!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/11-15020.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/11-15019.jpg I'm temporarily a Snyder Steer. :D

westtxfballfan
11-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The only insight to this game I can give is based on Bridgeport beating Monahans in OT in last year's playoffs and losing to Graham by a blocked PAT this year. Graham has a lot of weapons on offense and a decent defense. Monahans has a quick offense and a pretty tough defense. I think Graham can strike quicker, but Monahans is very relentless---they never believe that they are going to lose. I give the narrow edge in this one to Graham, but only because of the key injuries sustained by Monahans. If this one stays close the whole game and Monahans can play ball control, then I like Monahans chances---If it gets into a shootout then I think Graham wins. I have a lot of respect for both teams and I would love to see the Bulls get another shot at either team.

That's a very good assessment. Monahans need to play keep away as they did early on against you guys last year, but do it for a full game. I think Graham's defense is an overlooked key. Can they keep Monahans from taking long, time-consuming drives? If not, Graham's O gets fewer turns with the ball.

Z-RO
11-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The only insight to this game I can give is based on Bridgeport beating Monahans in OT in last year's playoffs and losing to Graham by a blocked PAT this year. Graham has a lot of weapons on offense and a decent defense. Monahans has a quick offense and a pretty tough defense. I think Graham can strike quicker, but Monahans is very relentless---they never believe that they are going to lose, and you have to stand on their neck to beat them. I give the narrow edge in this one to Graham, but only because of the key injuries sustained by Monahans. If this one stays close the whole game and Monahans can play ball control, then I like Monahans chances---If it gets into a shootout then I think Graham wins. I have a lot of respect for both teams and I would love to see the Bulls get another shot at either team.

You have to remember you seen Graham when they had several players out, not an excuse just something to take into consideration.

I do agree with Rocket that your best chance is to blitz the crap out of McCoy to throw him out of his game. But like Stang Red said then you have to worry about #33 beating you.

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM

Dude, you might wanna go play with LE Dad. I am way out of your league. Rockee, u r in a league of ur own, keep running those lips....gives us something to aim at.....c u in a couple of games...Go Steers:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:35 PM
What Graham did against Wylie was a fluke. Don't get it twisted. PLEASE. Rockee, luv ur post....wish u could believe everything ur saying...somehow i think ur smarter than to believe most of it...keep workin hard...c u in a couple of weeks:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Awwww... it's sad. You lose by one and think you had a chance, when the whole game we owned you and never trailed. Rockee, rockee, rockee, ur a hoot.....again...keep runnin those lips..love it...c u in a couple....then we will see who owns what....:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Monahans...here is your chance to beat a quality opponent. Don't blow it. Beat Graham and you might start getting some respect. So far, you have been playing patty cakes with weak opponents. Nobody is really impressed. Fire them up Rockeee, then maybe u wont have to play us...good strategy:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:43 PM

If you would have been here posting when your team went 3-7 last year then you would already know that I am way too overconfident in my posting. DUH. Rockee, u remind me of a guy i did some time with in Prison...he too was confused and innocent:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:46 PM

Oh and how dumb is it to leave McCoy in until 2 minutes left in the game? He goes down and Graham is done. Not real smart. Now thats enuff, im a stepchild and i take offense to that comment....Im glad your team has more class than u:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Z-RO
11-15-2009, 09:52 PM
With all of this bickering back and forth and hype leading up to this game I really think I am going to have to make it out to SW for this one. :)

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Forty times don't tell the whole story. On paper Monahans looks slow but when they step on the field no one seems to be able to catch them. And the forty times are inaccurate. Owens runs a 4.7, Coldewey runs a 4.9, and Scharf runs a 4.7 and he was not the one that got injured it was our fullback Colby Denton. I don't know who DB Rook is but if you meant Roark he runs a 4.7. We are losing a very good player in Denton. He ran a 4.5 and it took a gang of defenders to take him down. But the coaches are planning on moving Scharf to fullback and letting the backup tailback Ramsey take the starting job. We won't be losing any speed by switching to Ramsey because he runs a 4.5. I saw Graham play Borger and it didn't seem like Graham was very fast. It seemed like Borger had more speed but they just had a horrible game plan. Borger had two pretty fast recievers they just never threw it to them deep. Borger also stopped Graham's offense but just had a few unlucky penalties and a muffed punt early in the game that seemed to swing the momentum in Graham's favor and Graham never let them get it back. I was more impressed with Graham's defensive line than their offense. The defensive line put pressure on Borger's qb all game and set up Graham's offense with great field position. They never let Borger's qb get in a rythm. I believe that if Monahans can stop Graham's defensive line and give Roark enough time to throw then Monahans's defense can slow down that Steer's offense just enough for the Loboes to pull out a victory. Who is runnin the timer? No way r we that fast....we r that mean but not that fast:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-15-2009, 10:02 PM
With all of this bickering back and forth and hype leading up to this game I really think I am going to have to make it out to SW for this one. :) Love to have you....hope game is as good as all the BS we r appplying to it:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Inmateboss
11-15-2009, 10:13 PM
With all of this bickering back and forth and hype leading up to this game I really think I am going to have to make it out to SW for this one. :)

What size Graham Steers shirt do I need to bring you, Red or Blue???

Z-RO
11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
What size Graham Steers shirt do I need to bring you, Red or Blue???

Monahans Green :p j/p

I wouldnt feel right you bringing me a shirt, but I appreciate the gesture :D What color should I wear?

Inmateboss
11-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Monahans Green :p j/p

I wouldnt feel right you bringing me a shirt, but I appreciate the gesture :D What color should I wear?

Blue/ White Cap, maybe your own set of TRAIN horns!!!

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 11:30 PM
And your an a$$clown obsessed with insulting Monahans for no apparent reason. Everytime I pop in on here your posting endlessly. We're sorry if one our girls broke up with you or one of our guys slapped you around. Not sure what it is. Why don't you pull on some pants, come out from behind your cybernest, throw away the stack of pizza delivery boxes that have piled up since you last left your place and get out for a change? There's a whole world going on and you're too busy talking unsolicited smack to see it apparently.

What's up with this whole "our girls" thing? What are you a pimp?

And for what it's worth... I'm Pre-Law at Baylor, have an internship with the oldest firm in town and have a 3.4 GPA. So I can afford to play considering I'm on top of my game.

You go ahead and play in the sand now young child. There isn't anything else to do in Monahans anyways..

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2009, 11:37 PM

what the hell is an a$$clown?

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 11:39 PM
But once again... I don't know why all these Monahans posters are taking personal shots? I've never done that once to you guys.

AND I've never brought up LH, well maybe once when saying LH would be 10-0 in you guys' schedule. Which is true by the way.

Like I have said 5 times already... don't take personal shots and don't turn this into a LH pissing match.

All I have done is talk about your vastly overrated football team. And if you're too oblivious to figure out what I'm doing on this thread than YOU must live in a hole, YOU must have a stack of pizza boxes or whatever it is that you said and YOU need to get out more.
Good.Night.
:D :D :D :D :D :devil: :hand: :p

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 11:40 PM
what the hell is an a$$clown?

It's Monahans new mascot.

20loboes10
11-15-2009, 11:44 PM

And for what it's worth... I'm Pre-Law at Baylor, have an internship with the oldest firm in town and have a 3.4 GPA. So I can afford to play considering I'm on top of my game.

You go ahead and play in the sand now young child. There isn't anything else to do in Monahans anyways..

I could care less if you were the president of the united states. That doesnt give you permission to talk mess about a team you know nothing about. If you want to talk mess we can meet in person and you can press charges after i get done with you and give you a reason to put that law degree to use. You can also use all the money you will make when you get done with the internship to fix your face. I'm not going to sit here and let you keep talking about my team and town like it is a piece of trash. We are a quality program and every monahans resident is d**** proud of our team.

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 11:46 PM
I could care less if you were the president of the united states. That doesnt give you permission to talk mess about a team you know nothing about. If you want to talk mess we can meet in person and you can press charges after i get done with you and give you a reason to put that law degree to use. You can also use all the money you will make when you get done with the internship to fix your face. I'm not going to sit here and let you keep talking about my team and town like it is a piece of trash. We are a quality program and every monahans resident is d**** proud of our team.

Is that a threat?:thinking:

Yeah, uhm.. you're done on here:D

Bye:wave:

Tres Lobos
11-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Dang this thread is getting pretty heated haha :eek:

Can't wait for Friday to get here!!! :D

Gonna be one hell of a game!

Go Loboes!!

WTF-82
11-15-2009, 11:54 PM

Are y'all going to eat crow like good little losers? Or continue to be clueless, naive posters?

Baylor student!! Man I hope there not all like you. I want my daughter to go there. ( Soccer scholarship.)

You say we are naive,naive you know nothing about these schools Graham or Monahans and you run your mouth hek even the Graham posters think you are hillarious settle down really.
Mr. Naive

20loboes10
11-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Bye guys i had a good run haha

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Bye guys i had a good run haha

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

westtxfballfan
11-16-2009, 12:15 AM

Not a young child; nor a pimp. Being "on top of your game" doesn't mean squat on here. "For what it's worth," I'm an Assistant U.S. Attorney (in Midland, just a Monahans grad) for more than a decade now, spent a year in DC at DOJ as an advisor on narcotics and immigration issues, have taught "baby fed prosecutor" school at the National Advocacy Center in South Carolina, and teach trial strategy to our new prosecutors in our district which covers Waco to El Paso. "For what it's worth." If you're smart enough to get into law school, then you know you're a flaming jerk just trying to get under folks skin.

tex_male
11-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Everyone know that if you leave crap alone the smell will go away in a few days!:D

tex_male
11-16-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Daddy B 12
Has anything been said about LH??? NO, so stop bringing them into it. You guys are going to be playing basketball next week and thats what, two weeks later than LH?? BIG WOOP. Monahans is an average team with a weak schedule, and Graham is going to prove that to all of you naive Lobo fans.

This person is the first to bring up Libirty Hill..

4th page last post:

You're not comprehending the point. It is EASY to dominate a weak schedule.

Put LH in that schedule and we are 10-0 and ranked #1 in the state right now.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Not a young child; nor a pimp. Being "on top of your game" doesn't mean squat on here. "For what it's worth," I'm an Assistant U.S. Attorney (in Midland, just a Monahans grad) for more than a decade now, spent a year in DC at DOJ as an advisor on narcotics and immigration issues, have taught "baby fed prosecutor" school at the National Advocacy Center in South Carolina, and teach trial strategy to our new prosecutors in our district which covers Waco to El Paso. "For what it's worth." If you're smart enough to get into law school, then you know you're a flaming jerk just trying to get under folks skin.

Cool....

Daddy B 12
11-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by tex_male
This person is the first to bring up Libirty Hill..

4th page last post:
Well, I mean, it's true. You cant sit there and say that there is a single quality team on your schedule that any average football team wouldn't blow out.:thinking:

You guys get your chance this week to prove to everyone that your not just another average team that went undefeated because of a weak schedule. Don't blow it.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Just to let everyone know...I think some people on here are confusing me and Daddy B 12's posts.

So look closely... my buddy decided to be a copycat:mad:

And do I really need to take the cat out of the bag folks? Or are we all going to calm down? I mean if I need to announce the obvious to you all than I will. But I figured that it's pretty apparent that I have been JUST KIDDING this whole time.

ITS ALL BEEN A JOKE! As I know and you have all reminded me off 10,000 times LH is not in the playoffs this year (lucky for you guys) and I've been bored. Sooooo What do I do? I pick a team I think is a little overrated that has some young, cocky posters and I decide I'm going to test them:D And guess what.... you guys are some EASY fish to catch. I'm all out of stink bait so I guess I better stop huh??? Or is someone still game for some good ol smack talk?:devil:

pirate4state
11-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Not a young child; nor a pimp. Being "on top of your game" doesn't mean squat on here. "For what it's worth," I'm an Assistant U.S. Attorney (in Midland, just a Monahans grad) for more than a decade now, spent a year in DC at DOJ as an advisor on narcotics and immigration issues, have taught "baby fed prosecutor" school at the National Advocacy Center in South Carolina, and teach trial strategy to our new prosecutors in our district which covers Waco to El Paso. "For what it's worth." If you're smart enough to get into law school, then you know you're a flaming jerk just trying to get under folks skin. Holy cow....that's impressive :clap:

All that education and all you could come up with was "flaming jerk" ?? :(

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Holy cow....that's impressive :clap:

Well I mean I have been pretty jerkish..I'm not flaming though:p

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Not a young child; nor a pimp. Being "on top of your game" doesn't mean squat on here. "For what it's worth," I'm an Assistant U.S. Attorney (in Midland, just a Monahans grad) for more than a decade now, spent a year in DC at DOJ as an advisor on narcotics and immigration issues, have taught "baby fed prosecutor" school at the National Advocacy Center in South Carolina, and teach trial strategy to our new prosecutors in our district which covers Waco to El Paso. "For what it's worth." If you're smart enough to get into law school, then you know you're a flaming jerk just trying to get under folks skin. welcome to jerk heaven...we've got a few of em. :dispntd:

pirate4state
11-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Well I mean I have been pretty jerkish..I'm not flaming though:p That's not what Rocket said! :p

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:06 AM
That's not what Rocket said! :p

That was just that one night. And he totally started it.

pirate4state
11-16-2009, 01:07 AM
That was just that one night. And he totally started it. :eek: hahahaha you're a mess! :D

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Well, I mean, it's true. You cant sit there and say that there is a single quality team on your schedule that any average football team wouldn't blow out.:thinking:

You guys get your chance this week to prove to everyone that your not just another average team that went undefeated because of a weak schedule. Don't blow it.

You asked how did Libirty Hill get into this!

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
welcome to jerk heaven...we've got a few of em. :dispntd:

I'm really not a jerk. I was just doing my best to act like one so that this board could have someone to talk about!:p Ever since Brownood has gotten a pulse...Rocket and crew have "kind of" calmed down and there hasn't been too many heated topics. I figured I'd yank these guys chains a little. And boy was it fun:devil:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:09 AM
You asked how did Libirty Hill get into this!

Let's let it die homie. But first can you admit that I totally got you good?:devil: Because I did!:D

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:10 AM
:eek: hahahaha you're a mess! :D

NO, the Cowboys are a mess.:mad: :(

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 01:10 AM
I'm really not a jerk. I was just doing my best to act like one so that this board could have someone to talk about!:p Ever since Brownood has gotten a pulse...Rocket and crew have "kind of" calmed down and there hasn't been too many heated topics. I figured I'd yank these guys chains a little. And boy was it fun:devil: ;) I know amigo, I know. LOL.

pirate4state
11-16-2009, 01:11 AM
NO, the Cowboys are a mess.:mad: :( UGH....puh-lease let's not talk about them....i've already pushed it out of my mind.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
;) I know amigo, I know. LOL.

So you're jumping on the BR bandwagon huh? My roommate here is from Brazos High and I'm always sharing LH stories with him and for 2 years he kept telling me about all the talent BR had but never any discipline and he said they got a new coach either last year or the year before or something and that I should watch out for them. I figured since they made the jump up they would struggle but man he was right...they are owning boys for the most part.

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:12 AM

What more did he need to say?

Z-RO
11-16-2009, 01:16 AM
FYI I can confirm Daddy D 11's story. He told me a couple of days ago he was just trying to raise a little hell and thought it was crazy people couldnt tell how obvious he was being. :evillol: Too funny

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 01:16 AM
So you're jumping on the BR bandwagon huh? My roommate here is from Brazos High and I'm always sharing LH stories with him and for 2 years he kept telling me about all the talent BR had but never any discipline and he said they got a new coach either last year or the year before or something and that I should watch out for them. I figured since they made the jump up they would struggle but man he was right...they are owning boys for the most part. Yeah...I've been watching them every year now since we moved to Needville and come away each year wondering "how in the hell are these guys not running the table in this district"? They're big and they're FAST!! The consensus around here is "when they figure out how talented they are and play to their potential...they will be hard to stop." Something has definitely snapped and all of the sudden they have a little confidence. I believe they DO have a new coach that is in his second year there. Since they're out of our district, I figured I'd hop on and enjoy the ride!! LOL.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:17 AM
What more did he need to say?

...That I'm also a really good looking guy:D

pirate4state
11-16-2009, 01:17 AM
What more did he need to say? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious always works for me!

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:18 AM
HA HA HA HA :D

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:19 AM
FYI I can confirm Daddy D 11's story. He told me a couple of days ago he was just trying to raise a little hell and thought it was crazy people couldnt tell how obvious he was being. :evillol: Too funny

True story.

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:20 AM
...That I'm also a really good looking guy:D

HA HA HA HA :D Still on the Opinion thing thing I see:D

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:20 AM
HA HA HA HA :D Still on the Opinion thing thing I see:D

THIS is actually fact! HAHA the rest was just BS.

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:22 AM
THIS is actually fact! HAHA the rest was just BS.

Once again that is something else that losses it's smell in a few days!

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:23 AM
Once again that is something else that losses it's smell in a few days!

Well, the girls here at Baylor sure haven't gotten tired of the smell:devil: :p

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 01:23 AM
...That I'm also a really good looking guy:D [Jim Rome soundbite]BLOCKED!!!! BLOCKED!!!![/Jim Rome soundbite]

tex_male
11-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Well, the girls here at Baylor sure haven't gotten tired of the smell:devil: :p

I meant the BS!

Didn't mean for you to think I was talking about your personal hygiene, that would be bad around a law firm!

I do have a can of BS repellant on my desk!

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:29 AM
I meant the BS!

Didn't mean for you to think I was talking about your personal hygiene, that would be bad around a law firm!

HAHA Oh ok I gotcha.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:33 AM
I'd love to meet 20loboes10, but I have a feeling he won't be at the M&G because he will be in the lockeroom? Seems to me he is obviously a player that needs to get off the board and focus on the task at hand. Should be a good game this weekend though! Good luck Monahans!

WTF-82
11-16-2009, 08:42 AM
I'd love to meet 20loboes10, but I have a feeling he won't be at the M&G because he will be in the lockeroom? Seems to me he is obviously a player that needs to get off the board and focus on the task at hand. Should be a good game this weekend though! Good luck Monahans!

Wrong! a Fan

Rocket
11-16-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm really not a jerk. I was just doing my best to act like one so that this board could have someone to talk about!:p Ever since Brownood has gotten a pulse...Rocket and crew have "kind of" calmed down and there hasn't been too many heated topics. I figured I'd yank these guys chains a little. And boy was it fun:devil:

Not heated? You should be reading some of the recent threads I have been on.

Anyways... good work my apprentice. Do what must be done.

20loboes10
11-16-2009, 09:27 AM

My son is on the team. I am just a fan. I will be at the M&G. :)

BwdLions
11-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Man, I take a couple of days off and when I get back there's 30 pages of smack talk in one post to catch up on. This should be a fun game to watch. Monahans has to be pretty good to be 11-0 right now. I don't care who you've played. I've seen Graham play several times this year and they're pretty good. Like Rocket mentioned earlier, why does McCoy leave Case in the game with a 28 point lead Friday? He started taking some goold hits. It's not like Bailey and Sims can't keep the chains and clock moving. The only reason I can see is for stats.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 10:31 AM
My son is on the team. I am just a fan. I will be at the M&G. :)

Makes your threat even more loser-ish.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Not heated? You should be reading some of the recent threads I have been on.

Anyways... good work my apprentice. Do what must be done.

HAHA I got bored, what else can I say? I hear Brownwood has a real tough one coming up this week;)

Rocket
11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
HAHA I got bored, what else can I say? I hear Brownwood has a real tough one coming up this week;)

Yeah, it's kind of boring. We are hoping and praying Wimberley or Iowa Park will at least make it interesting. ;)

M-town lobo fan
11-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Monahans had Seminole 42-0 at halftime but We suck & have a weak schedule,Brownwood should be up 84-0 at half.No disrespect Seminole,Brownwwod is just that good & had a tougher schedule

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 12:24 PM
but We suck & have a weak schedule

About time.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 12:27 PM
So is anyone game for a t-shirt bet? I know Rocket and Injured did one, and then DaHop and I think Sweetwater Red did one.

Who is game?:devil:

If Monahans wins I'll wear a green shirt that says "I'm an idiot" on it, or whatever you Lobo posters want. But if I am right... you wear a purple shirt that says "Daddy Knows Best".

The loser, that has to wear the shirt is in charge of purchasing the shirt and traveling to the others next game. But, the winner must save a seat for the loser:p

statewide
11-16-2009, 12:51 PM
So is anyone game for a t-shirt bet? I know Rocket and Injured did one, and then DaHop and I think Sweetwater Red did one.

If Monahans wins I'll wear a green shirt that says "I'm an idiot" on it, or whatever you Lobo posters want. But if I am right... you wear a purple shirt that says "Daddy Knows Best".

The loser, that has to wear the shirt is in charge of purchasing the shirt and traveling to the others next game. But, the winner must save a seat for the loser:p

After reading your posts, a t shirt stating the obvious is not needed.

nobogey72
11-16-2009, 12:57 PM

If you studied as much as you post, you could get that GPA up a little. But, since you don't date (girls) :eek: I guess you need some kind of hobby.:D :D

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:00 PM
After reading your posts, a t shirt stating the obvious is not needed.

Oh we got a wise one here.

So you're a taker? Or are you just all talk?

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Watched Monahans and Bridgeport play last year to see who LH would play, and they were pretty darn weak. Bridgeport lost their RB and their QB could hardly walk and they still managed to win. I'm not going to lie, the LH players and fans all wanted Monahans to win because they were licking their chops waiting to get the chance to run all over that weak west texas defense. McCoy is going to throw for 700 yards against yal. I'm callin a blowout.

Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

;)

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
If you studied as much as you post, you could get that GPA up a little. But, since you don't date (girls) :eek: I guess you need some kind of hobby.:D :D

3.4 with a handful of semesters left... I think I'm okay:D These guys are too much fun.

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:12 PM
I hope all you guys are wrong but if it does go bad for the green, I'd rather be beaten by a steer than robbed by a Bull.

I've watched Monahans play Graham twice and have to admit, didn't enjoy either game. Hope this year, this team on this night, it is different. See you Friday night. One thing for sure, the winner will have solid 100% support from the maniac they call wtfootball the following week.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:1popcorn:

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:21 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........Establishing dominance in a new territory is what a dog does when he pees on a tree, .................................................. ..........
GO GRAHAM STEERS :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thinking: Immateboss! Did we do that in Brownwood?:thinking::D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:32 PM
As Co pres of our Booster Club I have ask the School Board if we can put up a life size statue of Rocket in our field house so all the Graham players can rub his head as they take the field, it would be awesome!!!!

They don't have to rub his head, they can just punch him in the EYE as they take the field!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:38 PM

Dude, you might wanna go play with LE Dad. I am way out of your league.

LOL

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Just to let everyone know...I think some people on here are confusing me and Daddy B 12's posts.

So look closely... my buddy decided to be a copycat:mad:

And do I really need to take the cat out of the bag folks? Or are we all going to calm down? I mean if I need to announce the obvious to you all than I will. But I figured that it's pretty apparent that I have been JUST KIDDING this whole time.

ITS ALL BEEN A JOKE! As I know and you have all reminded me off 10,000 times LH is not in the playoffs this year (lucky for you guys) and I've been bored. Sooooo What do I do? I pick a team I think is a little overrated that has some young, cocky posters and I decide I'm going to test them:D And guess what.... you guys are some EASY fish to catch. I'm all out of stink bait so I guess I better stop huh??? Or is someone still game for some good ol smack talk?:devil:

Hey! WHO IS LH?:confused:

:D ;)

Rocket
11-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hey! WHO IS LH?:confused:
:D ;)

That team that used to be good.

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:57 PM

LOL

garciap77
11-16-2009, 01:59 PM
That team that used to be good.

Is the the team Brownwood beat like a drum!:D

;)

Rocket
11-16-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm temporarily a Snyder Steer. :D

Do they make straight jackets in Graham blue, you crazy old man?

Rocket
11-16-2009, 02:02 PM

Naah, RWB said all my trash talk was going to get the Steers fired up to beat Brownwood. Didn't quite happen. They came out flat. OK, go ahead and put my statue out there.

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Do they make straight jackets in Graham blue, you crazy old man? I doubt it, but I know they do in maroon.:devil: :devil: Guess if I had one of those I could wear it. :p

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Man all you Monahans posters are all talk. No one is biting on my t-shirt bet... this is sad. Y'all are weak. Y'all must really be scared.

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :1popcorn:

boynoles
11-16-2009, 02:24 PM
check this out Graham offensive line 240, 245,205,295,195. Monahans defensive line 220,295,315,225.I think our boys will be ready to play

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Monahans defensive line 220,295,315,225.I think our boys will be ready to play That just means that they will get tired quicker chasing McCoy and the water bug. :devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 02:53 PM
In 2007, Gilmer had 3 Division I recruits on their offensive line. All of them were 6.6" plus and easily 300 pounds. LH had no one over 200 except 1 of our ends and we were in the backfield every play. Gilmers OU commit Justin Johnson had 16 yards rushing. So Size really doesn't do anything. Your guys are probably slow and Graham's going to run right around them every time. I could be wrong but size doesn't do a whole lot except give fans a false sense of security.

nobogey72
11-16-2009, 03:46 PM
In 2007, Gilmer had 3 Division I recruits on their offensive line. All of them were 6.6" plus and easily 300 pounds. LH had no one over 200 except 1 of our ends and we were in the backfield every play. Gilmers OU commit Justin Johnson had 16 yards rushing. So Size really doesn't do anything. Your guys are probably slow and Graham's going to run right around them every time. I could be wrong but size doesn't do a whole lot except give fans a false sense of security.

Keep telling yourself that, Daddy D. Size doesn't matter. Keep telling yourself that. Everything's gonna be OK. You'll find someone. Just hang in there.

:) :)

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Keep telling yourself that, Daddy D. Size doesn't matter. Keep telling yourself that. Everything's gonna be OK. You'll find someone. Just hang in there.

:) :)

You know what, I know where you work! So if you don't hush up I'm going to come pay you a visit!:mad:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Dang, ever since I let the cat out of the bag this thread has really died:(

Hey Lobo fans, how do you honestly see the game playing out? I don't just want score predictions. I want theory, I want deep thoughts, match ups, strategy, etc.

Inmateboss
11-16-2009, 06:13 PM

Thats awesome!!!

Inmateboss
11-16-2009, 06:23 PM

Come on LOBOS jump on that bet, it would be fun.

Inmateboss
11-16-2009, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garciap77
[B]:thinking: Immateboss! Did we do that in Brownwood?:thinking::D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

Now that I think about it and see proof, I belive ya'll did.

Inmateboss
11-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
They don't have to rub his head, they can just punch him in the EYE as they take the field!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

That would be even better, and a lot more fun!!!!!LOL

;)

trusteer/trublu
11-16-2009, 07:10 PM
what the hell is an a$$clown? ill take two of em:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

tex_male
11-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Do a google search but with the ss....I can't post on here what the definition Urban Dictionary says! :D

Maybe safer with posting this one: ~ One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

:eek:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Do a google search but with the ss....I can't post on here what the definition Urban Dictionary says! :D

Maybe safer with posting this one: ~ One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

:eek:

Hey there's nothing wrong with skid marks:)

tex_male
11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Well as long as you know your role in society!:doh:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Well as long as you know your role in society!:doh:

And as long as you know Monahans role in Texas high school football.....

doormat:D

tex_male
11-16-2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/23500/Donkey-Clown--23989.jpg

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/23500/Donkey-Clown--23989.jpg

tex_male
11-16-2009, 08:20 PM
http://www.teesforall.com/images/Seinfeld_Jerk_Store_Black_Shirt2.jpg

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 08:26 PM

The loser, that has to wear the shirt is in charge of purchasing the shirt and traveling to the others next game. But, the winner must save a seat for the loser:p :thinking: :thinking: No one in Loboe land confident in their team?:doh: :doh:

M-town lobo fan
11-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Daddy D 11,who is Liberty hill playing this weekend? In Football & Volleyball or should I say basketball? LMAO!

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
:thinking: :thinking: No one in Loboe land confident in their team?:doh: :doh:

I know right? They keep ignoring the shirt bet, AND they won't even talk football. Man I got these guys obsessed with me.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Daddy D 11,who is Liberty hill playing this weekend? In Football & Volleyball or should I say basketball? LMAO!

You are so clever. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 08:52 PM
:thinking: :thinking: No one in Loboe land confident in their team?:doh: :doh:

Don't think I don't know what you are doing you sly dog you. I know you just are pushing the t-shirt bet so that in case Monahans pulls off the miracle and actually wins.. you get to laugh your arse off at me wearing some shirt.

But, too bad that will never happen because apparently all I'm going up against is pansies and no one will take the bet.

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Don't think I don't know what you are doing you sly dog you. I know you just are pushing the t-shirt bet so that in case Monahans pulls off the miracle and actually wins.. you get to laugh your arse off at me wearing some shirt.

But, too bad that will never happen because apparently all I'm going up against is pansies and no one will take the bet. :tisk: :tisk: I wasn't afraid when I took my bet with Sweetwater Red because I believed in the Tigers. Also, I will be wearing a Graham Steer t-shirt, sitting on their side, rooting for my district. I don't see the Steers losing but if they did you in a Loboe shirt would be good. :devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 09:03 PM
:tisk: :tisk: I wasn't afraid when I took my bet with Sweetwater Red because I believed in the Tigers.

Who said I was afraid?

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Who said I was afraid? You're not, that was for the Loboe faithful. Sweetwater Red put the bet out and I believed in the Tigers and took his bet thus the I'm not afraid in the post. Keep up youngster.:devil: :devil: Are you coming to the game and the M&G. :devil:

garciap77
11-16-2009, 09:35 PM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport032.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

;)

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
You're not, that was for the Loboe faithful. Sweetwater Red put the bet out and I believed in the Tigers and took his bet thus the I'm not afraid in the post. Keep up youngster.:devil: :devil: Are you coming to the game and the M&G. :devil:

I was double checking making sure you know I ain't afraid! And I can't find no one to ride out there with me! I'm trying though, I really really want to make it to this one. Even though it won't be a good game.

M-town lobo fan
11-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Monahans Loboes keep Liberty Hill jerseys on their bus just in case they have to pull over & take a crap they wipe their A$$ with them.LMAO!

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Monahans Loboes keep Liberty Hill jerseys on their bus just in case they have to pull over & take a crap they wipe their A$$ with them.LMAO!

Liberty Hill doesn't even know who Monahans is..

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey M-town Lobo Fan, are you going to take me up on my bet or what? You're scared aren't you? I know you keep reading that and ignoring it hoping I won't keep bringing it up.. don't be scared.

M-town lobo fan
11-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Of coarse not we're in Football playoffs.Liberty Hill playing basketball

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Of coarse not we're in Football playoffs.Liberty Hill playing basketball

It's spelled of COURSE. NOT of coarse.

I swear... Monahans posters lead the nation in mispronunciation and misspelled words. I'm worried about you guys out there.

M-town lobo fan
11-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Lol! Thnx for DA correction.your a good sport