Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
I know who you're referring to now, and to me, it sounds like he's more interested in fishing than coaching. (based on a retweet you did from the Brownsville Lopez OC)

As for those coaches who told you that they got interviews, did you ever stop to think that maybe they just didn't interview well? Or that maybe they didn't answer the questions presented to them well enough to the Superintendent and Committee's liking? It's really easy to say "the process is a sham" when the odds on favorite for the job actually goes on to win the job.

I'm sorry those other coaches feel like they had their time wasted, I really am. But that's absolutely no reason for you or anyone else to be throwing Port Isabel under the bus like this. Had you been in the room witnessing the interviews yourself, THEN you might have a leg to stand on. But you weren't, so you really need to drop this.
Nope not gonna do it....I stand by my statement.....the process wasn't handled well in my opinion...bottom line.....you dont have to like it..but it's like that sometimes...we'll just to agree to disagree there....