Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Argyle goes 40-1-1 for the 2019 season and wins the Class 4A Baseball State Championship for the 2nd year in a row. Congrats to the Sweeny Bulldogs on a very tough final game and another great season as the runner-up Silver Medalist. It was just tough to beat this Argyle Eagles team in a single game.....only one team did it in two years.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    ROFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe it wasn't NFHS.....maybe it was interference on my computer. Regardless.....it went down and I had to reboot it and lost about 3 min. when everything happened.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Are you insinuating something else? Can't stand Argyle winning, Huh? Too bad....that's just the way it is. Learn to live with it instead of trying to denigrate me. ROFL....back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Argyle goes 40-1-1 for the 2019 season and wins the Class 4A Baseball State Championship for the 2nd year in a row. Congrats to the Sweeny Bulldogs on a very tough final game and another great season as the runner-up Silver Medalist. It was just tough to beat this Argyle Eagles team in a single game.....only one team did it in two years.
    I meant to ask earlier and I lost power then forgot. Who is the lone loss and tie to? Pretty remarkable record. Congrats!

Congrats to the Sweeny Bulldogs. They gave Argyle a darn good run for their money.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Wow there dude. Not sure what stirred you up but I was just laughing at a funny comment. Get over yourself Jesus.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American
    Blog Entries

the lone loss was to Southlake Carroll in the Highland Park tourney earlier this season.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I get tired of being made fun of here just because I represent Argyle. I get too many rude remarks my way for the job I do trying to bring the play by plays to everybody. Your comment was not in fun.....it was meant as a barb.

And just to be clear, we had a storm in Cuero and I did lose power. My comment about me losing power wasn’t intended anything other than me saying when I forgot to ask a question earlier.

All-American
    Blog Entries

To me personally.....not toward Argyle.....but because I'm a homer and a devout one!

Wow.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I didn't throw barbs at Cuero when they won.....I congratulated them and was even happy to see them win. I also congratulated La Vega for their wins...even against Argyle in terrible weather. They were the best team that night in that condition.

Default Argyle Eagles Baseball

I’ve never made a rude comment to or about you. Your anger is misguided at best. I even had your back when someone complained about your daily one-sided posts. You sir, deserve anything you get. I’m done.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Wow is right......might be another National Championship on the way for little ol' Argyle in 4A......but no congrats on here yet from the other 4A posters.

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    ROFL.

If I had been clever enough I would have labeled us Region IV. I think I'm slipping a bit. lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American
    Blog Entries

You were the one that started the smart remarks.....not me. Go take a long look in your mirror and you will see more clearly.