Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Some scenarios:
    wK 10- RF,Sinton and WO win, RF is the 1 seed. Sinton, Ingleside, West Oso and Orange Grove tied at 2-2 in district heading to last game.
    --------OG,Ingleside and WO win. RF, Ingleside and OG tied for 1st at 3-1 and West Oso 2-2. Sinton would be eliminated.
    Not to wish anything bad on anybody but I sure hope Ingleside pulls off a win this week.

Sinton JV won against Orange Grove last night and win district and finish 8-2 for season.
    Sinton freshman won against Rockport-Fulton 26-23 last night to win district, their first meeting Rockport Fulton won on the last play of the game with Sinton up. Sinton freshman finish 7-3 on the year.

Rockport-Fulton clinched the 1 seed
    Ingleside and West Oso have clinched a playoff berth

Sinton at Orange Grove determines the last playoff spot.

Seedings for 2-4 won't be determine til after West Oso at Ingleside and Sinton at Orange Grove games are finals.

Orange Grove wins and they're in, seeding will be decided on outcome of West Oso/Ingleside game.
    Orange Grove loses by less than 10 points they're in if West Oso loses as the 3rd seed.
    Orange Grove loses by 10+ points they're out of the playoffs.

Sinton loses they're out.
    Sinton wins by less than 10 points they're out if West Oso loses to Ingleside as that would put Orange Grove, West Oso and Sinton tied, Sinton would lose in point differance from the 3.
    Sinton wins by less than 10 points they're the 4th seed if West Oso wins against Ingleside. That would put West Oso #2 seed, Ingleside #3 seed and Siinton 4th seed as they'll finish tied with Orange Grove but have the head to head advantage.
    Sinton wins by 10+ they're in no matter the outcome of Ingleside and West Oso. If West Oso loses that would put them tied with Orange Grove and Sinton and the point differance would favor Sinton for the 4th seed and West Oso the 3rd seed and Orange Grove out of the playoffs.

Rockport-Fulton is the 1 seed
    Ingleside can finish anywhere from #2-3 seed.
    West Oso can finish anywhere from #2-4 seed.
    Orange Grove from 3rd-4th seed.
    Sinton can only finish as high as 4th seed.

K i do think I got this correct, if not post correct info. thanks.

GO PIRATES!
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 11-09-2018 at 11:38 AM.

OG always plays us tough and this is the worst team we've had since 2007. At this point - I just want this season to be over! This weather at OG's crappy grass field won't help matters either. Hopefully there are no injuries.

Didn't expect Ingleside to be in the playoffs the way the non-district schedule went. Happy just to be there.

All-American

Assuming the "favorites" win tonight, Ingleside will play PI in Bi-District. However, I see there's a chance West Oso can get the #2 seed. How can Oso get the 2 seed tonight?

Also, based on SFiA's post, the only Bi-District matchup that's a lock is Rockport vs. Progreso. Any report on when/where that game will be played?

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    Assuming the "favorites" win tonight, Ingleside will play PI in Bi-District. However, I see there's a chance West Oso can get the #2 seed. How can Oso get the 2 seed tonight?

Also, based on SFiA's post, the only Bi-District matchup that's a lock is Rockport vs. Progreso. Any report on when/where that game will be played?
    West Oso wins they're at 3-2 in district with Ingleside with the head to head win would be 2 seed if OG loses. if OG wins and WO wins then their is a 3 way tie for 2nd.
    OG +1 vs WO, -14 vs Ingleside = -13 4th seed
    WO -1 vs OG
    Ingleside +14 vs OG

Max points is 18. WO wins by 14 would put them at +13 and Ingleside at +13 so it would be a tied so would go to next tie breaker points in district which would favor WO so they would get 2 seed and Ingleside 3 seed. So WO win with OG loss or WO win of atleast 14 if in 3 way tie gets them the 2 seed.
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 11-09-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post
    OG always plays us tough and this is the worst team we've had since 2007. At this point - I just want this season to be over! This weather at OG's crappy grass field won't help matters either. Hopefully there are no injuries.
    a win and its a new season but a loss its til next season......

All-American

West Oso wins they're at 3-2 in district with Ingleside with the head to head win would be 2 seed if OG loses. if OG wins and WO wins then their is a 3 way tie for 2nd.
    OG +1 vs WO, -14 vs Ingleside = -13 4th seed
    WO -1 vs OG
    Ingleside +14 vs OG

Max points is 18. WO wins by 14 would put them at +13 and Ingleside at +13 so it would be a tied so would go to next tie breaker points in district which would favor WO so they would get 2 seed and Ingleside 3 seed. So WO win with OG loss or WO win of atleast 14 if in 3 way tie gets them the 2 seed.
    Ok cool, so there's a halfway decent shot that Port Isabel may end up playing West Oso in Round 1.

All these different scenarios are making my head hurt.

Lets Go Pirates!!! Finish strong!

Rockport-Fulton vs Progreso
    West Oso vs Port Isabel
    Ingleside vs Rio Hondo
    Orange Grove vs Raymondville

All-American

West Oso vs Port Isabel
    Ingleside vs Rio Hondo
    Rockport should blow out Progreso, though the Red Ants are known to punch you in the mouth at the start of the game. Cases in point, 6-3 vs. PI in the 1st, and 14-14 vs. RH in the 2nd before RH pulled away.

OG played Raymondville very tough earlier this season.

PI will be looking for payback vs. "The Howling Bear" since Oso eliminated PI from playoff contention last season.

All-American

West Oso vs Port Isabel
    Ingleside vs Rio Hondo
    I was hoping to see Ingleside finish strong and play PI. That didn’t happen. I would expect RH to be favored in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 99IHSMustang View Post
    I was hoping to see Ingleside finish strong and play PI. That didn’t happen. I would expect RH to be favored in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only game that is pretty much a lock is RF/Progreso, rest could be toss ups. Will most likely see Ingleside game