olddog73

sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:
    Maybe that's the excuse you so-called football experts in Forney use for going to the concession stand at halftime. It's obvious you've never been to a Burnet game, Jason. Like I said, Burnet fans appreciate and applaud everything associated with the activities on Friday nights; football, band, drill team, cheerleaders... Oh yeah; and we also have the best concession stands in the state! That's why Burnet is successful at everything it does! We're a real class act. Get a clue!
    i have been to a Burnet game thank you very much...you can ask about 5 people on here that saw me there...and i was NOT impressed with the band, they were average....

heck...the burgers werent even that good...lol
    Burgers weren't that good, now those are fighting words Jason!
    i was wonderin how long that would take to get a response...
    It looks like it took about 15 ice cubes.
    lol...i didnt like that one so i put my eyes back on...
    is there a record for how many times you can quote in one post?
    Im not sure, into infinity?

olddog73

Ranger05:
    yall are still on this get over it the football player have a right to warm up
    We are way past that subject, were talking about hamburgers and ice cubes now!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:
    Maybe that's the excuse you so-called football experts in Forney use for going to the concession stand at halftime. It's obvious you've never been to a Burnet game, Jason. Like I said, Burnet fans appreciate and applaud everything associated with the activities on Friday nights; football, band, drill team, cheerleaders... Oh yeah; and we also have the best concession stands in the state! That's why Burnet is successful at everything it does! We're a real class act. Get a clue!
    i have been to a Burnet game thank you very much...you can ask about 5 people on here that saw me there...and i was NOT impressed with the band, they were average....

let's find out

sinton 1316

jason:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:

let's find out
    maybe we could break a world record...that would really get the down low some publicity

jason:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:

let's find out
    nah...we already got enough people that dont belong..no need for any more...

20dawgz05

Talking

man ima run out on the field and throw a f-ball then i could be famous to lol this is CrAzY!!

olddog73

sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:

let's find out
    maybe we could break a world record...that would really get the down low some publicity
    Like get 60 minutes to do a story on it, or since its a sports web site, maybe Bryant Gumble or Howard Cossell or some one.

PAINTBALL

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

sinton 1316

olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:

let's find out
    Like get 60 minutes to do a story on it, or since its a sports web site, maybe Bryant Gumble or Howard Cossell or some one.
    maybe ESPN will pick it up?

olddog73

sinton 1316:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    sinton 1316:
    jason:
    olddog73:
    jason:
    olddawggreen:
    jason:
    dawgmeister:

let's find out
    maybe ESPN will pick it up?
    Or even the Austin American Statesman!

i think this is one of my ALL TIME favorite threads lol, i still laugh when i read it....

All-American

Ah yes, Back in the day! Jason, I hope you don't get it all stirred up between the Bandies and the Footballers again If you do, you and I may have to scoot on over to the 4aaaa site and let them fight it out here

I got in an argument with someone a few days ago. I was telling them that people go to football games to watch football not halftime. And of course they had to diagree.

All-American

The 2 Burnet games I've been to people has gone to the consession stand at halftime...
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

La Grange

I just read this topic for the first time, and that was absolutly hilarious .

Come on it is just the band...