Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-State

Go back and watch the game on Youtube....Gunter was big upfront. They had some small skill kids yes, but upfront they were good enough to play with an 3a-4a DII team in the State.

Quote Originally Posted by wedo View Post
    Go back and watch the game on Youtube....Gunter was big upfront. They had some small skill kids yes, but upfront they were good enough to play with an 3a-4a DII team in the State.
    Your correct they did have two kids that were bigger than Jackson. One was 6'6" 300 and the other was 6' 3" 250 .I just think there is a chance he may go to another school. Alabama is a long way from home and he may get an offer that was not an option at the time he committed to Bama. You never know what is going through kids minds.

Quote Originally Posted by cards4me View Post
    Your correct they did have two kids that were bigger than Jackson. One was 6'6" 300 and the other was 6' 3" 250 .I just think there is a chance he may go to another school. Alabama is a long way from home and he may get an offer that was not an option at the time he committed to Bama. You never know what is going through kids minds.
    Vernon Jackson signed with Texas A & M I had a feeling that would happen