Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...likely-to-play

I still think it would be better to be safe..I would rather Romo not play and be 1-2 then him play get hurt worse and be 1-2 and he is out for a long period...and I do think Kitna can win
    I see you're coming from the Ron Washington school of thought. But this is a 16 game season and a huge game you can't just sit everyone who has a bump or bruise. If Romo thinks he can play and the damage that could happen is manageable I say throw Tony out there and lets do this.
    Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
    Juwan Howard just fouled Brian Cardinal in the NBA finals?

If that's not a sign that the NBA needs to retract then I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by eagles_victory View Post
    I see you're coming from the Ron Washington school of thought. But this is a 16 game season and a huge game you can't just sit everyone who has a bump or bruise. If Romo thinks he can play and the damage that could happen is manageable I say throw Tony out there and lets do this.
    I agree..as long as it is manageable but if it is not and there is any chance it could lead to a season long problem, IMO they have to sit him
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    I agree..as long as it is manageable but if it is not and there is any chance it could lead to a season long problem, IMO they have to sit him
    +1. I'm not sure how you fix a punctured lung, but it sounds like it could have long term effects.

Designed and created by pirate44

Quote Originally Posted by sinton66 View Post
    +1. I'm not sure how you fix a punctured lung, but it sounds like it could have long term effects.
    he'll be fine.....Tony will just need to go easy on the wifey for awhile....nothin' fancy...leave the contortionist moves alone....and breathe slowly.........

I've heard a punctured lung is a lot worse than it sounds, nut I've never had one so I wouldn't know

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer