Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Like I said, hill and boyd to Texas.
    Saggy, who is A&M looking to finish with? I know LSU is in the mix for a lot of top guys still, especially with the rumors going around that Bama's class is full.

Junior Varsity

Saggy, who is A&M looking to finish with? I know LSU is in the mix for a lot of top guys still, especially with the rumors going around that Bama's class is full.
    Kendell Sheffield is a possibility
    Kris Boyd is a possibility
    Roquan Smith (LB - Ga) is a possibility
    Justin Martin (CB - La) is a possibility
    Merrick is a possibility

All of A&M's guys are confident we will get a CB out of Sheffield, Boyd, or Martin.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Merrick is a possibility

All of A&M's guys are confident we will get a CB out of Sheffield, Boyd, or Martin.
    Martin is from Tenn. I believe also pushing hard to flip Bussy also a UT commit out of New Orleans

All-American

You sound so excited, Lol

All-American

Merrick is a possibility

So your thinking Boyd might flip.

All-District

Merrick is a possibility

Ya'll think Sheffield may flip from Bama? I wouldn't think they would let a 5* corner walk after losing a few guys in the secondary this year, but 247 does have the Crystal Ball to A&M.

Are you talking Justin Martin, the one from JUCO? He's from Nashville I thought? Him visiting Tennessee this weekend isn't a great sign...

All-American

Merrick is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    Ya'll think Sheffield may flip from Bama? I wouldn't think they would let a 5* corner walk after losing a few guys in the secondary this year, but 247 does have the Crystal Ball to A&M.

Are you talking Justin Martin, the one from JUCO? He's from Nashville I thought? Him visiting Tennessee this weekend isn't a great sign...
    That s the Martin. Sheffield is a longshot but the recent in home went supposedly and track coach meet with him also. The Georgia LB is a longshot but again visit this week opened up his eyes to A&M

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    this week opened up his eyes to A&M
    I agree NS. He isn't the only that visited and it wasn't all they expected. Mainly the town more so, than the program. But, not alot to offer these kid's in the sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    You sound so excited, Lol
    I would've like to have had those 2. Good pickups for the Longhorns.

Not surprised at the outcome though

Junior Varsity

So your thinking Boyd might flip.
    I do not thin he will flip, but those closer to the situation believe he is still in play.

Martin staying at Tenn

Blog Entries

I do not thin he will flip, but those closer to the situation believe he is still in play.
    So people think there is still a chance he could flip even after he committed on Friday?
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Junior Varsity

So people think there is still a chance he could flip even after he committed on Friday?
    Correct. He is still in contact with the A&M coaching staff.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post

supposedly he was really undecided on the way up to Austin Friday. I don't think he flips.

Martin looks to be staying with Tennessee. Momma, Family and home too much to overcome.

Mack according to which sites you read all three schools feel good about their chances..........I have no clue what this guy is thinking.

Bussey is the one most Aggie sites feel good about flipping. His dad has favored A&M in the recruiting process. Tennessee lost their OC and has two five stars already on campus.

Merritt is deciding tonight Aggies or Ducks............I think Ducks........third year Aggies will lose out to the Ducks.

Lodge......might need Murray to pull a little overtime to get him to flip....I think Ole Miss wins this one

Sheffield has said he is firm with Bama.

and finally Roquan Smith not saying much after his trip to UCLA. A&M has made quite an impression on him and he really like the Mays Business school.....UCLA, UGa and Aggies................I think he'll stay home (UGa).

Regardless if the Aggies flip or add anyone........the class is pretty solid they hit their needs..........still don't understand why they didn't look at a second QB last year or this year with the possibility of Murray going MLB.

Edit for Smith.......just got a text from buddy who said Smith is a silent commit with Bruins and want's to wait until Wednesday to announce.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    supposedly he was really undecided on the way up to Austin Friday. I don't think he flips.

Martin looks to be staying with Tennessee. Momma, Family and home too much to overcome.

Mack according to which sites you read all three schools feel good about their chances..........I have no clue what this guy is thinking.

Bussey is the one most Aggie sites feel good about flipping. His dad has favored A&M in the recruiting process. Tennessee lost their OC and has two five stars already on campus.

Merritt is deciding tonight Aggies or Ducks............I think Ducks........third year Aggies will lose out to the Ducks.

Lodge......might need Murray to pull a little overtime to get him to flip....I think Ole Miss wins this one

Sheffield has said he is firm with Bama.

and finally Roquan Smith not saying much after his trip to UCLA. A&M has made quite an impression on him and he really like the Mays Business school.....UCLA, UGa and Aggies................I think he'll stay home (UGa).

Regardless if the Aggies flip or add anyone........the class is pretty solid they hit their needs..........still don't understand why they didn't look at a second QB last year or this year with the possibility of Murray going MLB.

Edit for Smith.......just got a text from buddy who said Smith is a silent commit with Bruins and want's to wait until Wednesday to announce.

Edit just got another text...but haven't seen it anywhere official.........but Bussey flips.

Hope he is the next great one from Isidore Newman ( the Mannings and OD Beckham Jr.)