9 75.00%
  • Gonzales

3 25.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Heck.....it's starting to look like Yoakum is even better this season than last season and the year before.......as a total team......even without the Moore brothers. But guess what??? So is Goliad and Edna. What a district, Huh? That don't even count Hallettsville......a team that has plenty to play the spoiler role in that district.
    3A D-1 District of Doom, for sure. Probably District of Doom in all of 3A this season.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    3A D-1 District of Doom, for sure. Probably District of Doom in all of 3A this season.
    YnoT us?

All-District

Gonzales was playing without their most productive running back last night. Not making excuses, but I think the young man could have mad lots of difference in some of those running situations. Not to argue, Dawgs are a very impressive team. Big lineman and some little scatbacks that are difficult to tackle. I'll guarantee you there are some sore players on both sides of the line though because Gonzales threw some licks at them Dawg backs. Game turned on the blocked punt in the third quarter but that is part of the game. Difficult to overcome those defensive scores. Enjoyed the game. Good luck to you for the rest of the year. Apaches catch the Gobblers next week. Don't know if the turkeys will have all their players back. I know a couple of them did not play against you.