Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Celebration in Austin tonite.......a BIG upset!!!!
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Texas is baaaaack!

Lol....

All-American
    Blog Entries

TEXAS 35
    BAYLOR 34

Final

Not what I would call a great game, though.....entertaining.....but not a great game.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Yeah, fun game to watch....

Keep Charlie!

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Keep Charlie!
    ...and you keep Sumlin little ag so you NEVER see a SEC title, much less a crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    ...and you keep Sumlin little ag so you NEVER see a SEC title, much less a crystal ball.
    I will gladly keep sumlin over Charlie, LOL.

You might not see a big 12 championship, which is a terrible conference. At least an SEC title is an accomplishment

Scoop has been bitching about the Texas kicker all season and dude hits the game winner lol

All-American

I have to admit he made one when it counted-

Junior Varsity

I will gladly keep sumlin over Charlie, LOL.

You might not see a big 12 championship, which is a terrible conference. At least an SEC title is an accomplishment
    Oh we'll be back. No worries. It's our history. Just like whipping your ass a lot more times than you whipped ours, including the last one. No probs. And you guys keep bragging about the SEC, living through your conference's accomplishments instead of your own little ag (which is 0 conference titles). That's your biggest problem. Very similar to your stent in the Big 12. Always in the middle or lower in the pack, quite regularly. That's why the saying is popular...you know "aggy gonna ag." Just win a conference title this new century & then maybe people can respect your talk, but otherwise you just sound like a stupid little ag.

I'm not concerned about the past. I'm more concerned with what's been happening at Texas a&m since I've been a student there, which was 2009. Prior to that, I couldn't care less. I like the direction the actual school I attended is heading. How bout you?

Junior Varsity

I'm not concerned about the past. I'm more concerned with what's been happening at Texas a&m since I've been a student there, which was 2009. Prior to that, I couldn't care less. I like the direction the actual school I attended is heading. How bout you?
    I bet you are happy. Not one conference title since you have been there, nor will you as long as Saban is there to kick your teeth in. Stay content little ag...stay content with the lack of winning meaningful titles. Roll Tide will take care of that for you little ag.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    I bet you are happy. Not one conference title since you have been there, nor will you as long as Saban is there to kick your teeth in. Stay content little ag...stay content with the lack of winning meaningful titles. Roll Tide will take care of that for you little ag.
    Why shouldn't I be happy with the direction a&m is heading? I didn't say that things have been perfect, but what's not to like? Chance for a national championship this year and can compete with anyone. You didn't answer the question either. Do you like your alma maters success lately? The direction they're heading? I suppose that might be a tough question for someone who didn't actually go to college. Lol