Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Road to Omaha

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    You may want to just quit talking about the Big 12 and worry about your own beloved aggies. Seriously. Give it a rest. Why? Because THAT Big 12 Conference has sent your SEC ass packing two years in a row! Also, how about a trivia question? What conference brought the last national championship to the state of Texas in football? Yep, THAT conference again...the Big 12. And that was The University of Texas for those at home keeping score.

Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap!! Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap!!!! GOOD JOB FROGS!!!

The truth sometimes hurts, LMAO.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    The truth sometimes hurts, LMAO.

Living through another team success . I am shocked lol. Your team was bad this year but like the football team . Your delusional anyways so you proved there is no hope for you.
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    You may want to just quit talking about the Big 12 and worry about your own beloved aggies. Seriously. Give it a rest. Why? Because THAT Big 12 Conference has sent your SEC ass packing two years in a row! Also, how about a trivia question? What conference brought the last national championship to the state of Texas in football? Yep, THAT conference again...the Big 12. And that was The University of Texas for those at home keeping score.

Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap!! Big 12, clap clap, Big 12, clap clap!!!! GOOD JOB FROGS!!!

Lol I forgot this douche was still on 3adl.

Been waiting months for A&M to hiccup and you bet your ass he shows up as soon as he has a chance to kick em while they're down. Typical longhorn wannabe asshat

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Lion70 View Post
    Living through another team success . I am shocked lol. Your team was bad this year but like the football team . Your delusional anyways so you proved there is no hope for you.
    Come on man, you know you would do the same thing. If you gonna dish it out, you gotta be able to take it. All in fun, LOL.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Come on man, you know you would do the same thing. If you gonna dish it out, you gotta be able to take it. All in fun, LOL.
    Actually I only rooted for Arkansas because they were playing texas but I do that for any team that's playing texas. Of course you didn't hear me talking crap after the Bama game so I won't talk about noise when my own team is worse. (6-7)

All-American

Actually I only rooted for Arkansas because they were playing texas but I do that for any team that's playing texas. Of course you didn't hear me talking crap after the Bama game so I won't talk about noise when my own team is worse. (6-7)
    That was back when your team was in the Big 12, short memory for you. Congrats on your Regional Championship in baseball, will there be a banner coming soon. LMAO

Starter
    Blog Entries

That was back when your team was in the Big 12, short memory for you. Congrats on your Regional Championship in baseball, will there be a banner coming soon. LMAO
    You proved my point I never bragged in 2011 just makes me looks as foolish as you do now. Truth is baseball and basketball were better this year so bragging makes you look dumb. I know you must be used to that .

All-American

You proved my point I never bragged in 2011 just makes me looks as foolish as you do now. Truth is baseball and basketball were better this year so bragging makes you look dumb. I know you must be used to that .
    Yea that NIT bid was way better then an NCAA bid, you are freaking clueless. LMAO

Starter
    Blog Entries

Yea that NIT bid was way better then an NCAA bid, you are freaking clueless. LMAO

Was talking about football and baseball genius.

All-American

Was talking about football and baseball genius.
    Whatever dude.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Whatever dude.
    Yep talk about dishing it out but can't take it lol.

All-American

Yep talk about dishing it out but can't take it lol.
    You win, LOl.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Lol I forgot this douche was still on 3adl.

Been waiting months for A&M to hiccup and you bet your ass he shows up as soon as he has a chance to kick em while they're down. Typical longhorn wannabe asshat
    And you're still a tough talking little aggy shiet behind a keyboard aren't ya? Haven't been to this board in a long time, but can see, nothing changes with the Agroid smack talk with no substance. I was gladly responding to yet another aggy talking crap (as they always do) about a Big 12 conference that seems to always whip some aggy arse when it counts. Just like our last encounter in football. So, why talk the crap about the Big 12 Ags? It makes you look stupid ok?

One more trivia question as this seems to be an interesting trend. What NCAA conference & team was the last to bring a national championship to Texas in baseball? What's that, I can't here you Saddy Aggy? Yep, that dang conference & Texas team again... Big 12 & The University of Texas. No wonder the hate for BIG DADDY. They are always the ones that have to bring the important titles to the state of Texas. Now go & send your next tough guy message "Tyson behind a keyboard". You're laughable, but consistent at it!

Starter
    Blog Entries

And you're still a tough talking little aggy shiet behind a keyboard aren't ya? Haven't been to this board in a long time, but can see, nothing changes with the Agroid smack talk with no substance. I was gladly responding to yet another aggy talking crap (as they always do) about a Big 12 conference that seems to always whip some aggy arse when it counts. Just like our last encounter in football. So, why talk the crap about the Big 12 Ags? It makes you look stupid ok?

Awww living in the past. Texas was pathetic last year and was manhandled by last place in the West of the Sec. Yet your talking crap and we are stupid lol.

One more trivia question as this seems to be an interesting trend. What NCAA conference & team was the last to bring a national championship to Texas in baseball? What's that, I can't here you Saddy Aggy? Yep, that dang conference & Texas team again... Big 12 & The University of Texas. No wonder the hate for BIG DADDY. They are always the ones that have to bring the important titles to the state of Texas. Now go & send your next tough guy message "Tyson behind a keyboard". You're laughable, but consistent at it![/QUOTE]

All-American
    Blog Entries

TCU putting it on LSU now in the first game for each team.....leading 10-3 now. It was 10-1 after 7.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.