Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
This has been a remarkable season thus far for the Wimberley QB play and receiving corp. Hey, we have a 1000yd rusher too. It could very well end this week and it would not change a damn thing. PurplePop..we appreciate you. Don't know why we have to dis anyone on here. The Gobblers are where they are for a reason and that includes great QB play. There are many things for the Texans to be concerned with and this week it is Sinton. They are slowly becoming an arch rival and are not to be taken lightly, ever. Hate with a passion all the injuries that you guys have dealt with. More than anything the young men themselves. Much respect to Cuero as always, and then there is Sweeny. A few of the Navarro folk..just stop it. lol
Stop what? posting?... For the life of me I cant figure out why you'd want that? Every post made here just generates more material for us to read and respond too. At the end of the day isnt that why you check the downlow in the first place?.... Anyway, You know without us strirring the pot on a few of these threads, this place would just amount to a few hollow threads with names and not much material too follow....

P.s. a good method to see if JoJo is a power 5 QB would be to check out what real life says on the matter. After a quick look back at reality, its safe to say that no, JoJo is not a power 5 QB. I was able to deduce this without any kind of wishful reasoning. Plain and simple, he was recruited by 0 power 5 schools...