Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
I know the rules of this site. I like you have been here a while. I also know the parents may be a bit controversial. This shouldn't matter in regards to the players. They are paying a heavy price for the politic and that is a big ol pile of bullshizz. The coach is absolutely 100% retaliating against the parents with the players non playing role. Like it or not. That isn't the way to handle things. A coach isn't going to like every parent that comes along. I wouldn't be able to be a coach. They have a job to do. Picky parents or not... Put the best team on the field. Easy as that.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
All due respect I trust the coaches at Graham to put the best team on the field more than you or any other parent....they are professionals....maybe the kids aren't quite as good as some think?

Keep in mind, There are many programs where the best players dont always get on the field for whatever reasons....could be behavorial issues w/coaches, getting in trouble in class, missing a workout etc....does anyone recall a 5-star running back a couple of years ago getting suspended the night before the state championship game?? He was definitely the best player but he didnt play