View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3113

Thread: Graham

All-American

Don't you dare stop!

I will tell yall..and this is funny.. who ever countylinesales is on FNR.. reported me bacause I called him a primate in the Graham thread. he said it was offensive.. so I am banned from FNR for 8 days..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Thanks bear
    Pretty simple bud, if anyone doesn't like seeing you post pictures or cheering our team on, they don't have to freaking look! And if they bash you for loving our hometown athletes, they just don't get what it's all about and obviously see everything half empty. Keep on supporting our teams brian....they see it and appreciate it man.

All-District

I will tell yall..and this is funny.. who ever countylinesales is on FNR.. reported me bacause I called him a primate in the Graham thread. he said it was offensive.. so I am banned from FNR for 8 days..

She is just a bandwagon fan and Graham hater bid

Blog Entries

in the craziness of last light. I did see some good play on D.. Young #99 played very well (when he was in).. He made some great BTL tackles and forced the qb to make bad passes.. I see him playing more in the coming weeks.. I think the D-line did well too.. When 3 guys go up against 5 and hold their own that's really nice to see.. When they ran up the middle it was for the most part stopped.. (other than the bombs)..the sweeps, bootlegs and screen passes killed us... That responsibility lands squarely on the shoulders of the Lbs.. I did not like what I saw here.. I saw on several occasions one of the young men. trying to hit and start something with a particularly mouthy opposing player.. Rather than get the tackle or go for the ball.. I saw this over and over.. I wanted to yell at the coaches (hey do something) but they seemed to be oblivious of this... But I try to remember what it was like to be a teenager.. and the things that matter to them .. really don't matter at all .. We all need to try to remember this.. They are merely boys.. Also please yall understand that when you trash talk your own team.. That these boys have parents. They only want the best for their child. Encouragement, and praise is what they need.. They get plenty of the other..

On a personal note.. I have considered no longer posting on any sites, because of the flak and attacks I seem to get personally for this.. Not sure why folks want to do this? As I have stated before.. This is a by product of the book I am writing about the 12,13,&14 seasons.. I see something during my research and I post it because I think folks might like it.. I spend about two hours a day on the books.. I do have a publisher and a "done by date" DBD.. 02/2017. I am not obsessed I am trying to tell a story.. This was all suppose to be in fun..

Seriously?! Lol... Dude, this is just a forum. I know Rocket and BEAST personally. They both use this forum and maybe others to stir the pot. If you ever meet Rocket, you'd be like... What, that's you?! Lol BEAST, he's a cool dude too. They just get a little excited and don't know how to act on a forum sometimes. Hell, it's been how long since Brownwood has been relevant?! Lol. J/K

It's all in fun man. Keep on keepin' on. You're cause is worthy. Stay true to what you beleive in. Some people take this stuff way too serious when someone comes on here and stirs the pot. Take what you're doing serious and what's posted on this forum lightly and you'll be just fine brotha.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Thanks everyone

Go Steers!

All-District

You know what us MEN call that right??? Bahahahahaha, what a whiner. .. start trash talk and cry to the adminis when u can't take it.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Seriously?! Lol... Dude, this is just a forum. I know Rocket and BEAST personally. They both use this forum and maybe others to stir the pot. If you ever meet Rocket, you'd be like... What, that's you?! Lol BEAST, he's a cool dude too. They just get a little excited and don't know how to act on a forum sometimes. Hell, it's been how long since Brownwood has been relevant?! Lol. J/K

It's all in fun man. Keep on keepin' on. You're cause is worthy. Stay true to what you beleive in. Some people take this stuff way too serious when someone comes on here and stirs the pot. Take what you're doing serious and what's posted on this forum lightly and you'll be just fine brotha.
    Wish I could count how many have planned to whip my tail at the game lol.

All-American

Dumb question: What is FNR?

Fox southwest football Friday app for the phone...use to be called Friday Night Rivals

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Dumb question: What is FNR?
    Lol see above

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post

Those guys don't phase me..quite use to the fair weather fans around here.. lol

Go Steers!

All-American

Those guys don't phase me..quite use to the fair weather fans around here.. lol

You mean you have those too?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    You mean you have those too?
    They're everywhere!!! Can't live with them and can't shoot em!

That responsibility lands squarely on the shoulders of the Lbs.. I did not like what I saw here.. I saw on several occasions one of the young men. trying to hit and start something with a particularly mouthy opposing player.. Rather than get the tackle or go for the ball.. I saw this over and over.. I wanted to yell at the coaches (hey do something) but they seemed to be oblivious ..
    How dare you question the coaches decision making, in addition to being critical of a young players actions on the field on a high school football message forum *sarcasm*....more specifically YOU being critical of the LB's play after you tried throwing me underneath the bus with one particular parent after I stated MY opinion. My opinion is blasphemy but yours is fine?...got it...smh