Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.
    Per capita we sell more magazines in South Texas than anywhere else (and its not close)....fans in South Texas are incredibly passionate

Sinton I do expect to be much improved but there's always questions when a new coach takes over....they've got a few more questions IMO and are coming off a 2-8 year....I personally wouldn't be surprised to see them finish as high as second in the district....but I think they are still a notch behind Wimberley, Cuero and Navarro at the moment

I said R-4..not South Texas. Lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

That's harder to gauge some markets arent R4 in all classifications...

All-American

OK,OK - Scoop got his.Let's move on folks.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.