Thread: Top 10 4a Dl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    And another little Stidham in the ranks...?
    negative - I don't know the current QB situation. Last season when Jones was out there were 2 underclassman candidates to take over the starting job and when he returned, I don't remember who was the backup or if either one of them will contend to start this year.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    negative - I don't know the current QB situation. Last season when Jones was out there were 2 underclassman candidates to take over the starting job and when he returned, I don't remember who was the backup or if either one of them will contend to start this year.

Gotcha. I just saw in that article that Austin Stidham is an incoming senior, wasn't sure what position he played or if he brought any of the same athleticism that his brother did or not.
    Texas Forever.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Gotcha. I just saw in that article that Austin Stidham is an incoming senior, wasn't sure what position he played or if he brought any of the same athleticism that his brother did or not.
    yeah, that is confusing with such and uncommon last name - no relation though - at least they're not brother's anyways

All-American

yeah, that is confusing with such and uncommon last name - no relation though - at least they're not brother's anyways

Ah, a little presumptuous on my part.

At any rate, it looks like the Yellowjackets will be right in the thick of it come December, assuming they find a serviceable signal caller, which they always seem to do.
    Texas Forever.

FWIW Stanley has been at the helm during 7v7.
    Yellow Jacket for Life!