Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Trap game IMO....Slot-T is the devil

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I agree but am trying to get some posters rolling on here. I think the giddings coaches will be ready for the slot t.
    GO BUFFS!

Quote Originally Posted by buff4ever View Post
    I agree but am trying to get some posters rolling on here. I think the giddings coaches will be ready for the slot t.
    If Navarro’s offense comes to play we’ll have a game on our hands, if not Giddings by a few TDs. Navarro doesn’t have the defense it’s had in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Dang you hit the nail on the head. Helped that we had several starters back!

All-American

Well I'm surprised as I thought Giddings would win by 14 in a high scoring game. After viewing the Leps run up 14 points on the Panther D in the first 8 minutes of our lightening canceled game I figured the Buffs would rack up some points but they only managed 7. Perhaps Giddings was overconfident or just was out played by a superior Navarro team. Hats off to the Panthers in a big win for them. Giddings will bounce back I'm sure. We meet up in the regular season closer week 10.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    Well I'm surprised as I thought Giddings would win by 14 in a high scoring game. After viewing the Leps run up 14 points on the Panther D in the first 8 minutes of our lightening canceled game I figured the Buffs would rack up some points but they only managed 7. Perhaps Giddings was overconfident or just was out played by a superior Navarro team. Hats off to the Panthers in a big win for them. Giddings will bounce back I'm sure. We meet up in the regular season closer week 10.
    Actually what you saw at Navarro a week ago was not the real Navarro. Several starters were out and they got off to a bad start. Last night we were almost full strength. The big running back has chopped down a few times and seemed reluctant to want to run. The QB is not a strong thrower and the pressure was relentless. The Slot T showed why it is hard to defense. Giddings had 43 yards and 2 first downs in the 1st half. They ended the night with 11 first downs and 200 yds offense. The only score came from a turnover in the red zone by Navarro. Pretty much dominated from start to finish.

All-District

This is a shocking score, but by far, the most shocking part of it is "Giddings 7."

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    This is a shocking score, but by far, the most shocking part of it is "Giddings 7."
    And we held them to 78 yds rushing for the game. It was a very impressive performance looks like it happened at the right time with an off week and District starting.

Well, I figured this one all wrong. Good win