Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tanglefoot:
    Yes, you are right, Wildstangs. On any given night, anything can happen. It just wasn't in the cards for the Mustangs. Poor Shaud, is right. But he is really a class person and deserved to get the best.
    I was proud of them for finishing up that year with a state title in baseball.

Tanglefoot

You bet, Wildstangs. Now that was a trip!!! That was so exciting winning the State Championship in Baseball!!! Coach Halsey rules!!! He's in the Dallas area now. I'm not sure what he is doing, but he really was a great baseball coach.

Tanglefoot

Gobbla2001, what is he doing in McAllen - coaching? DeBerry is a very good friend of mine, but I haven't kept up with in him in awhile.

He was in Cuero with Finley, then Finley took over Artlington High in '99 but Coach DeBerry stayed... Littleton took over here but was fired (not re-signed, whatever) so he went to McAllen... DeBerry was going to stay (this is what I heard) but there was a disagreement in what he wanted to do and what the new AD/HC wanted to do so he went to McAllen with Littleton...

He was my algebra teacher my freshmen year as well as my coach... Realy a mean guy, but I miss him...

Look like him and his wife were really gettin' comfy with Cuero, know a lot of kids were sad to see him go...

Tanglefoot

Yes, I knew that there were ties in Cuero. I attended his wedding in Cuero several years back. He was a good coach and friend. HOpe all is going well for him in McAllen. We also had some very good times in Colorado in the summer - his parents, his brother and him.

Gobbla2001:
    He was in Cuero with Finley, then Finley took over Artlington High in '99 but Coach DeBerry stayed... Littleton took over here but was fired (not re-signed, whatever) so he went to McAllen... DeBerry was going to stay (this is what I heard) but there was a disagreement in what he wanted to do and what the new AD/HC wanted to do so he went to McAllen with Littleton...

He was my algebra teacher my freshmen year as well as my coach... Realy a mean guy, but I miss him...

Look like him and his wife were really gettin' comfy with Cuero, know a lot of kids were sad to see him go...

Tanglefoot

ttt

Stangster

Cool

Sweetwater over Snyder definitely. Pay back for last year. Just my onion.

xlr8tor

Just take Pecos as your paradine of hope. Just my take.

Tanglefoot

Hope Sweetwater comes out ahead. Mustangs rule!!

Tanglefoot

Lived in Pecos for 3 years back in the 60's. Always for Pecos.....

CatWoman

Tanglefoot:
    CatWoman, Ballinger over Brady? Keep me posted.
    Greenwood, Ranger Mon? Keep me posted.
    Sweetwater, Keep me posted.
    Andrews, can they beat Levelland? Keep me posted.
    Pecos, what about Kermit? Keep me posted.
    I'm interested in all of you 3A schools, keep me posted.
    I believe Ballinger will take Brady. We the talent to blow them away, but I don't think that's going to happen, should be close.
    Greewood should win with no problem. Go RangerMom
    Sweetwater will win and I think Kermit beats Pecos and Andrews rolls.

GO BEARCATS!!!!