Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default Wimberley Texans Football 2021

It's a bit early but our 2021 schedule has been released. There is however, and as it has been the past couple of seasons, yet another "TBD" on the schedule. Still seething with a grimaced face about our district, put in place by our close friends at the UIL. In spite of that, so looking forward to the season.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Yeah, that district is just completely hapless, and I feel bad for y’all and Navarro. Pre-district looks solid though. Lampasas will be down, but hopefully still competitive. Cuero will be back on the up-and-up, and Fred should be a solid game too.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Good that most of our district games are home, other than Navarro, I doubt that I'd drive to them.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Wimbo should have a good team this year, many defensive players returning. Offense should be explosive.
    Last edited by ogg; 06-24-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Day one sweep for Wimberley in 7on7. Sophomore QB for the Texans. Yes I know, 7on7, but this kid is a competitor. Receiving corp has been awesome. Sky is the limit. Go Texans!

Well...day two not as successful but what a great showing. If I have not said this yet, which I have....so looking forward to the season!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Well...day two not as successful but what a great showing. If I have not said this yet, which I have....so looking forward to the season!
    The Texans are gonna be good. Gonna be a problem for teams once the pads come on.

All-District
    Blog Entries

About 6 more weeks.

Can't get here fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    The Texans are gonna be good. Gonna be a problem for teams once the pads come on.

Looks like you guys are going to be right in the mix of things once again. Best of luck. Hard to find homes for sale or rent around here. Too many outsiders wanting to move to the area, lol. Thinking it will not be too long before we move up. Always said, would love to see a Wimberley v. Celina match-up. I'd make every effort to make sure I/we would be there.

All-American

Looks like you guys are going to be right in the mix of things once again. Best of luck. Hard to find homes for sale or rent around here. Too many outsiders wanting to move to the area, lol. Thinking it will not be too long before we move up. Always said, would love to see a Wimberley v. Celina match-up. I'd make every effort to make sure I/we would be there.

Celina ought to be there in December. They've got a very talented group with a nice mix of youngsters and veteran leaders. A ton of playmakers on offense and a defense that was good but young last year and grew up and was playing at a very high level at the end of the year in 2020. They've been working hard, too. Hopefully this is the year!

I would absolutely love a Celina/Wimberley showdown. That's been on my list for a while now. Like you, I'd go out of my way to make sure I could see that one. Maybe it'll happen this season, and we won't have to go out of our way too much ... only to Arlington.
    Texas Forever.

Getting closer. Can't let this one disappear. lol

Did I mention..we have a QB controversy?

All-American

Did I mention..we have a QB controversy?

Tell me more!!
    Texas Forever.

It's more about "what the heck?" We have an IMG transfer/move-in..that graduated early, and is competing for the QB position.

https://twitter.com/TylerRossQB2022