Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Week 9: Ingleside Mustangs at Sinton Pirates

For district lead:
    Ingleside 1-0 in district and 6-1 this season
    Sinton 2-0 in district and 4-3 this season.

Last game:
    Ingleside 44
    Robstown 0

Sinton 49
    West Oso 0

Both offensively heating up!

All-American

I am hoping to watch a competitive game. Ingleside has put up some decent points now on Offense. Defensively, they have done okay. I think their best defense is their offense. Sinton will score often and early if allowed so Ingleside really has to eat the clock to stay in this game.

99IHS is correct. Ingleside better chew up a lot of time. Sinton's offense will eat the Mustangs alive. Sinton by 28+.

All-American

Hoping to see Sinton's D keep improving. Passing game needs to get fine tuned that's for sure. Love watching these kids on defense though.

there have been some good ones and few times the underdogs won or gave the favorites a tough game. Here is the DQ game of the week from 2013

Just read that Sinton limits the visiting team to 250 tickets and no ticket sales at the gate. Ingleside is limiting these sales to family and friends of players and cheerleaders. Guess I won't be attended this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG69 View Post
    Just read that Sinton limits the visiting team to 250 tickets and no ticket sales at the gate. Ingleside is limiting these sales to family and friends of players and cheerleaders. Guess I won't be attended this game.
    yes and only 450 on Sinton side. they did extend 50 more tickets to RF couple of weeks ago. To me and most i guess that seems pretty low for stadium size but it's for safety and guidelines the reason for that #.

Hoping i can get a ticket.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    yes and only 450 on Sinton side. they did extend 50 more tickets to RF couple of weeks ago. To me and most i guess that seems pretty low for stadium size but it's for safety and guidelines the reason for that #.

Hoping i can get a ticket.
    You guys video webcast all of your home games, right?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 99IHSMustang View Post
    You guys video webcast all of your home games, right?
    Yes you can go to Sinton ISD website to get their livestream or on Facebook on 364sports page. 364sports guys are in the stands so the video quality isn't as good but they have a good time amongst the fans. Very pro Sinton group so listen at your own risk. LOL

yes i think both are archived so can go back and see the full game. Didn't see it sold out yet so i'll be there early tomorrow to get a ticket.

Not sure why Rylan Galvan didn't play last week didn't see anything mention, hopefully he's back for this game. Rene Galvan look good running with the ball and threw a few nice passes.

Went back and looked at some of Ingleside games they had some trouble with qb keepers. Both teams are going to be up for this game, looking forward to a great game with hopefully the Pirates coming out on top. Mustangs have improve from the games i've seen they been gaining confidence that they can win.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    Yes you can go to Sinton ISD website to get their livestream or on Facebook on 364sports page. 364sports guys are in the stands so the video quality isn't as good but they have a good time amongst the fans. Very pro Sinton group so listen at your own risk. LOL
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Only got a few scores, in Jr High action:

7th grade
    Sinton 14
    Ingleside 12

8th grade
    Sinton 29
    Ingleside 8

Don't have a JV score

Sinton Fr played Refugio JV

Ingleside won JV game. 30-20

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG69 View Post
    Ingleside won JV game. 30-20
    Good win, don't think Sinton JV had lost in district before this game.