Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

cui bono?

Hard to believe players from Yoakum would do this as they would have had to know they would be caught. On the other hand who benefits from this? Let's see how the investigation goes before assigning blame to Yoakum, one of the classiest teams in the region.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    cui bono?

Hard to believe players from Yoakum would do this as they would have had to know they would be caught. On the other hand who benefits from this? Let's see how the investigation goes before assigning blame to Yoakum, one of the classiest teams in the region.

Think this from the official statement tells us what happened.

The district has offered to pay for the damage and sincerely apologizes to Goliad ISD, its administrators, employees, students and families. Yoakum ISD wishes Goliad ISD well in its upcoming playoff game.

All-American

After reading the news report I think it could be a roving gang of renegade senior citizens.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLion73 View Post
    After reading the news report I think it could be a roving gang of renegade senior citizens.
    I wasnt there,i swear i was at the Liberty Hill Game and easy on the srnior citizens