View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Letterman

Graham boys look good in their suits! Hard to believe they've had 4 losses this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 5wide View Post
    Graham boys look good in their suits! Hard to believe they've had 4 losses this year.
    Yes sometimes when top reams play top teams they lose a few... but if we had an easy schedule then it would be different.. Guess we will find out tonight.. and by the way..that picture was posted by our QB.. he is ready

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

Go Steers - Win district!!!!!!

Letterman

Well one of those losses was against Mineral Wells...I would not call them a top team.

Well one of those losses was against Mineral Wells...I would not call them a top team.
    Of coarse a game can get away from you from time to time we were up by 17 at the half ... but might I add yall did not have a decisive statement win against Mineral Wells in your own house.. but a win is a win..so if they are not a top team.. they were does that put big D?

Go Steers!

I must say yall have had a fairly easy schedule this year playing imo only one great team Alvarado.. and yall lost by quite a bit I think.. BUT if yall beat us tonight then you will have gotten that win against a top team... good luck..

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    I must say yall have had a fairly easy schedule this year playing imo only one great team Alvarado.. and yall lost by quite a bit I think.. BUT if yall beat us tonight then you will have gotten that win against a top team... good luck..

There is always two ways to look at it> If Decatur wins tonight they will have beaten a 5-5 team!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBleeder3 View Post
    There is always two ways to look at it> If Decatur wins tonight they will have beaten a 5-5 team!
    That is a fact.. And if we win tonight then it is also a fact that Decatur lost to Graham.....again...

Go Steers!

Go Steers!

Letterman

Graham was a top team last year, not this year. We should have beaten a top team last year but didn't. Last years win would have meant soooo much more than winning this year. If we win, people say you should have. If we loose people will say, "see, Decatur is not as good as we thought they were".

Graham was a top team last year, not this year. We should have beaten a top team last year but didn't. Last years win would have meant soooo much more than winning this year. If we win, people say you should have. If we loose people will say, "see, Decatur is not as good as we thought they were".
    Playoffs determine top teams.. Goodluck with yall runs.. Graham is a top team because we are 3 time defending region 1 champs and will have that crown until someone else removes it..

Go Steers!

Letterman

Playoffs determine top teams.. Goodluck with yall runs.. Graham is a top team because we are 3 time defending region 1 champs and will have that crown until someone else removes it..

Again, not taking any credit away from Graham but that is all last years credit! That's like saying the Dallas Cowboys are the top team this year because they were NFC east champs last year. This years Graham team is not as good as last years. I have not said once that Decatur beats Graham tonight, because I know the Graham boys will bring it. But no where the team they were last year. I think their record proves that.

Again, not taking any credit away from Graham but that is all last years credit! That's like saying the Dallas Cowboys are the top team this year because they were NFC east champs last year. This years Graham team is not as good as last years. I have not said once that Decatur beats Graham tonight, because I know the Graham boys will bring it. But no where the team they were last year. I think their record proves that.
    You are a champ until you are not. Graham has doubters every season.. That's nothing new. I understand the record looks bad but maybe we will see the top team that I speak of tonight? Maybe not? ......I will say Graham beats Decatur tonight.. If I am wrong then so be it..wouldn't be the first time.. I am right much more than I am wrong however..

Last edited by briandumith*; 11-06-2015 at 05:48 PM.
    Go Steers!

Letterman

well thats cause you're not too bright!

You are a champ until you are not. Graham has doubters every season.. That's nothing new. I understand the record looks bad but maybe we will see the top team that I speak of tonight? Maybe not? ......I will say Graham beats Decatur tonight.. If I am wrong then so be it..wouldn't be the first time.. I am right much more than I am wrong however..

Your last sentence is a great illustration of your arrogance!