Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Texas vs TCU

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Frankly, I think what UT needs to keep hoping for is continued failure for Chip Kelley in Philly. That could be a good fit at the end of this season.

This would be classic that clown show would go from Mr Core Values to Mr. NCAA Investigation and his Show Cause.....LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Bahahwhahahwhahhahahahaaa.

RSJ gets kicked out of the game for making a football play, proceeds to get the stadium rocking on his exit, Mississippi State goes 3 and out on the next possession and we score. While he's taking a shower and getting dressed, he tweets something to the affect of "I love the 12th Man". Texas A&M goes on to win.

Kris Boyd goes into the locker room at halftime down at least 30-0. Coach Strong gives them a talk, etc. Kris grabs his phone and retweets something to the affect of "Kris - when you going to transfer to Texas A&M". Kris and the Longhorns proceed to lose 50-7.

Apples and mangos poooooooor hooooooook much to your dismay. Hahaha.

But it does not compare to the pissing match the longhorn players are conducting in the public eye from yesterdays media session. Freshmen calling out seniors, seniors calling out freshman, etc. etc. etc. LOL.
    I find it funny that Aggies are the one's accused of having a complex regarding UT. Hook can't go have a BM without thinking of some correlation to A&M.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Blog Entries

The Bama game should be a good one. I will say Bama by 7. But the LSU game will be a blowout if we don't fix something up front to stop the run game.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-District

This thread is typical of Texas' fan base.

Don't have the good sense to shut the **** up even when they are getting their brains kicked in.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Weebe View Post
    This thread is typical of Texas' fan base.

Don't have the good sense to shut the **** up even when they are getting their brains kicked in.
    Need to be politically correct there Weebe.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!