Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    ESPN is the worst recruiting site out of them all.

247 is by far the best, since they use the average grade from all the other sites.
    Personally where this class ranks means nothing to me as long as Strong is happy, the aggys are more worried about ruling Texas in recruiting then actually winning games. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Yes you have to hand it to Coach Strong his staff, after finishing the season the way Texas did and to have a class ranked in the Top 10 or higher that is pretty amazing. Have not kept up with atm signings however not much talk on here about their class, I am sure after Mack decides and if he picks atm as expected they will come out of the woods. Even if Mack signs with atm, I doubt their class comes close in rankings to Texas. Lol
    Mack did sign with A&M. As did everyone else expected to.

No real surprises today for us.

A&M and Texas' classes are surprisingly close I think. Last I saw was 9/10 and that was before daylon and the 2 flips for Texas

All-District

Personally where this class ranks means nothing to me as long as Strong is happy, the aggys are more worried about ruling Texas in recruiting then actually winning games. Lol
    Actually, according to this chart, UT and Texas A&M's recruits are pretty even over the last several years, but A&M's have performed much better on the field, while still under performing. Possible turnaround? They recruits can't keep underperforming for this long.
    http://regressing.deadspin.com/chart...ium=socialflow

Blog Entries

26 wins in 3 years isnt too shabby lol.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-American

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    26 wins in 3 years isnt too shabby lol.
    And how many championships, I thought so. Lol

A&M offered 6 players who signed with Texas. Texas offered 16 players who signed with a&m

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    A&M offered 6 players who signed with Texas. Texas offered 16 players who signed with a&m

in before hook.................uh how many championships.?............lol...lol....lol.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    in before hook.................uh how many championships.?............lol...lol....lol.
    uh, what. You been drinking, Lol

Sorry, make that 16-5

Blog Entries

And how many championships, I thought so. Lol
    I'm sorry. I was responding to your idiotic post that said games not championships. Too worried about signing players and now winning games or something like that. I'm not saggy. I come with factual information. You are going to have to come at me a little stronger than that weak ass jr high bs.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-American

I'm sorry. I was responding to your idiotic post that said games not championships. Too worried about signing players and now winning games or something like that. I'm not saggy. I come with factual information. You are going to have to come at me a little stronger than that weak ass jr high bs.
    Yes, you would not know much about championships. Lol

Hey now, we all know you're an idiot too coach

Charlie got a good haul, esp on defense.

The problem is he needed a real QB and some OL help. I think he missed pretty bad in those areas.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Charlie got a good haul, esp on defense.

The problem is he needed a real QB and some OL help. I think he missed pretty bad in those areas.
    Can't get them all in 1 year. I agree, he don't have the type of QB he likes. NM kid threw him a curve for sure. Maybe next year? Nice recruit class though.
    YnoT us?