Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
Hahaha! Typical agroid response. Question...do great coaches like Nick Saban & Urban Meyer (final four coaches) recruit nationally? Yes they do. How is that working for em? Sounds like Saban likes it enough to take those national recruits and kick that ag ass 59-0. Ags might want to recruit a bit more nationally with beat downs like that. Just go ahead & try to talk that negative talk, because we will still get our share of Texas talent. Did it turn Wheeler off? Heck no. And after Mack begins to compare ag defensive recruiting with Texas this year, he just might start thinking about getting on board too. By the way, he tweeted today "TCU is currently my leader!" Not ag..sorry. Nobody on the planet knows where Mack is going as he has swayed a lot. Tough decision for the kid. I know one thing, I like our chances after he visits Charlie in A-Town.

Here is something for you to think about....out of 16 official visits by UT prospects, only 1, Kirkland, committed elsewhere. WOW. Get Mack on campus.....I like our chances! Charlie will be a force to reckon with in Texas, Florida, & nationally when it comes to recruiting. Recruits are connecting with him, regardless of where they are from. You don't have to look any further than this year....after a bad season, and a late start on these 2015 kids, wow, look what he has done. It will only get better as he gets settled in at Texas, and can now be on a even playing field with future classes. The future is dang bright in HORN COUNTRY!
Hell yea from Vail Ski resort, Hookem Baby. Let's Ride