Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    Very young team but much larger and more athletic than the past several years. There is no drop off with the offense except now with more play makers. Most are sophmores. Lorena could not stay of the field with them during in Midway's 7 on 7 league. Defense is bigger and much more aggressive, and still very young. China Spring is about to be real good for the next several years.

It's Lorena. Week Zero or Week 10... We still don't like them.
    Lorena....Robinson haters.....shoot!...with this new district Burnet can now be your bestest friends!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Lorena....Robinson haters.....shoot!...with this new district Burnet can now be your bestest friends!!.....
    Hate? No. Dislike during athletic events? Most definitely.

Too bad you don't get experience baseball season. Even with all the select team cross overs. Gets pretty interesting.

You have already vowed revenge for '08. Cannot back track on a vow of revenge. Man Law.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    E tu?

But our BLUE is so much prettier than those other people's almost BLUE.

Y'all are gonna bring some GREEN into the mix..........never had a GREEN team in the district.
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-State

Rocket Man , Ya'll are number 1 on the list. Have been for a long time. The oldest still gets jacked for Robinson and he's been out since 09.
    Rest assured, the last second touchdown in last year's game did not go un-noted by the Cougar faithful.
    Maybe it was done for points in case of a tie-breaker...........I don't know why.......maybe Bell said something to Allison somewhere along the way and it was payback....or maybe Allison just wanted to pile it on..........we've been on the other side of those before too.

As an historical side note; I was on the RR team in '78 that posted the one win against y'all when y'all won state........I went to the State game in Temple and watch y'all pound Lexington was it? Anyway, y'all beat us the next year (my senior year) so it was a 1-1 split against y'all for me on varsity.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Maybe it was done for points in case of a tie-breaker...........I don't know why.......maybe Bell said something to Allison somewhere along the way and it was payback....or maybe Allison just wanted to pile it on..........we've been on the other side of those before too.

As an historical side note; I was on the RR team in '78 that posted the one win against y'all when y'all won state........I went to the State game in Temple and watch y'all pound Lexington was it? Anyway, y'all beat us the next year (my senior year) so it was a 1-1 split against y'all for me on varsity.
    Well I was on the Cameron Yoemen from 1979 through 1981. I never played against Robinson except in scrimmages.

All-State

Well I was on the Cameron Yoemen from 1979 through 1981. I never played against Robinson except in scrimmages.
    Yes, yes..the Yoe scrimmage was always tough. We sweated together on the same field. I met a fella from Mart recently that I had played against back in the day......dang, the years have sure flown by quickly.

Hate? No. Dislike during athletic events? Most definitely.

Too bad you don't get experience baseball season. Even with all the select team cross overs. Gets pretty interesting.

You have already vowed revenge for '08. Cannot back track on a vow of revenge. Man Law.
    Rabid Cougar: Agree about the baseball. I think its pretty neat how a lot of those same boys hang out with each other or do things together outside of ball season. Small town sports are the best.

Unfortunately Caleb, except when ya'll played them, and Shawn Bell's run, they have owned CS forever.

2013 LL 55-41
    2012 LL 52-35
    2011 LL 24-21
    2010 LL 14-13
    2008 and 2009 CS was in Region 1 and didn't play them
    2007 CS 23-6
    2006 CS 27-10
    2005 LL 23-20

However there is always:
    1979 CS 96-0
    1978 CS 75-0

Part of China Spring's 29 game win streak.
    Have a question for you China Spring posters: where is the oldest Boutwell kid now? I distinctly remember him from the hit he put on "inmate" Parr when the two of them met in the hole in the play-off game vs LaVega years back at Floyd Casey! Dang! Had Parr sucking his thumb and crying for mommy! And second: what was the QB's name again? He was a stud! And whatever became of him? Didn't y'all beat us that year also?

Quote Originally Posted by varsity parent View Post
    Have a question for you China Spring posters: where is the oldest Boutwell kid now? I distinctly remember him from the hit he put on "inmate" Parr when the two of them met in the hole in the play-off game vs LaVega years back at Floyd Casey! Dang! Had Parr sucking his thumb and crying for mommy! And second: what was the QB's name again? He was a stud! And whatever became of him? Didn't y'all beat us that year also?
    He went to North Texas and started 31 games his sophmore thru Senior season at DT (see avatar photo). Graduated with his Masters in four years and now a Stength and Conditioning Coach at University of North Carolina Pembroke. ( NC version of Tarleton).

19 Mike Hicks went on to play Free Safety at Baylor. He now plays professionally in Europe.

Dustin Eskew. Never panned out in baseball or football.

Yes 23-6