View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Henderson

21 36.21%
  • Alvarado

37 63.79%
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

This should be an easy game for Alvarado!

Quote Originally Posted by defense51 View Post
    Didn't mean to offend anyone with my teeth comment,I was referencing Roy D. Merger, cause that what he tells people on the radio. I don't want any players to have any dental incidents, that would be absolutely horrid! We don't need high school football players looking like those people who play with the puck on ice, that would be ridiculous. Dental implications are a very serious matter not to be taken lightly, and they can be very expensive especially if you don't have insurance! I want to publicly offer my apology to the Henderson Lions and tres beauties for my inappropriate comment, I was out of line. I'm sorry. Go Alvarado! Hit em hard, but not hard enough to damage a tooth, braces, dentures, etc...
    Anybody who cares more about the kids who play the game than the game itself has got their priorities straight in my book, defense51.

Quote Originally Posted by defense51 View Post
    Didn't mean to offend anyone with my teeth comment,I was referencing Roy D. Merger, cause that what he tells people on the radio. I don't want any players to have any dental incidents, that would be absolutely horrid! We don't need high school football players looking like those people who play with the puck on ice, that would be ridiculous. Dental implications are a very serious matter not to be taken lightly, and they can be very expensive especially if you don't have insurance! I want to publicly offer my apology to the Henderson Lions and tres beauties for my inappropriate comment, I was out of line. I'm sorry. Go Alvarado! Hit em hard, but not hard enough to damage a tooth, braces, dentures, etc...
    How Big'A Boy Are Ya? LOL

It ain't nothin' for me to whup a man's ass! LOL

GO INDIANS! Beat them Lions!

Quote Originally Posted by Lions88 View Post
    Apology not accepted. We mad now. Bout to take it out on the Dline and Oline.... We coming fast and we coming heavy indians
    All I can say is wow..............

Apology not accepted. We mad now. Bout to take it out on the Dline and Oline.... We coming fast and we coming heavy indians

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Like I stated earlier, I'm rooting for Alvarado/
    Me Too!!!!!

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by garciap77 View Post
    I like how everyone in here is defending Alvarado. I mean I guess I understand, most of you guys got an L hung on them. All except that Celina poster that is for us.. I like yall hating me this week. It makes for a victory that much better. And if we lose.. Ill be here eating crow all day long.. but will you Alvarado folks??

I like how everyone in here is defending Alvarado. I mean I guess I understand, most of you guys got an L hung on them. All except that Celina poster that is for us.. I like yall hating me this week. It makes for a victory that much better. And if we lose.. Ill be here eating crow all day long.. but will you Alvarado folks??
    I don't hate on you, I just like Alvarado on this one that's all! And don't forget this is all in fun!!! Go Indians!!!!

P.S. Only losers use the word "LOSE"!

I said I was rooting for Henderson because they took Celina out of the playoffs not you though. I almost hope they don't win because of you but then that wouldn't be fair to the boys and coaches that work so hard all year for this. You didn't and I suspect they wish you would just shut that pie hole.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    I said I was rooting for Henderson because they took Celina out of the playoffs not you though. I almost hope they don't win because of you but then that wouldn't be fair to the boys and coaches that work so hard all year for this. You didn't and I suspect they wish you would just shut that pie hole.
    Best post on this thread so far. I second every word bobcat. Well put but i doubt it will make a difference. You can't argue with ignorance and immaturity. A lack of response on our part is the only anecdote for this kind of disease.
    "They may not have respect for us when we show up but, they will have it before we leave". You can count on it ............ "GO ROUGHNECKS"

Junior Varsity

Whats wrong with pointing out the weaknesses of Alvarado? I saw them play Kennedale.. it was a great game for them.. but Kennedale lacked the speed and the wrong type of offense we run. I think that we can push the Oline off the ball.. and our Oline is going to completely handle Alvarado's D-line. They have like a 5'6 guy on the Dline that is really tiny. The secondary can be beat.. just throw to the other side where bates isnt at? Btw, we arent just a passing team. Our rushing attack has woken up in the playoffs. Alvarado wont be able to ball control on us because its going to be 3 and out most of the time. Good luck Alvarado you got your work cut out for you. Those West Venus and Hillsboro cupcakes arent on the sch right now...Friday is getting closer and closer..

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=defense51;1642797]
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
    Wrong! Henderson was just a better team than Celina last night. But you are right about Henderson moving to a different level in the playoffs. This should be a great game!
    Henderson wins. They are battle tested.

Letterman

I like Alvarado in this one. Don't under estimate these Injuns'!

Whats wrong with pointing out the weaknesses of Alvarado? I saw them play Kennedale.. it was a great game for them.. but Kennedale lacked the speed and the wrong type of offense we run. I think that we can push the Oline off the ball.. and our Oline is going to completely handle Alvarado's D-line. They have like a 5'6 guy on the Dline that is really tiny. The secondary can be beat.. just throw to the other side where bates isnt at? Btw, we arent just a passing team. Our rushing attack has woken up in the playoffs. Alvarado wont be able to ball control on us because its going to be 3 and out most of the time. Good luck Alvarado you got your work cut out for you. Those West Venus and Hillsboro cupcakes arent on the sch right now...Friday is getting closer and closer..
    This should be a very easy game for Alvarado! Go Indians!!!! Beat the Kitty Kats!

So how is this year's Henderson team compared to the 2010 team?

In my opinion Alvarado is better than they were in 2010. I was just remembering that last year after the semis, Lions88 stated he thought Alvarado was better than Henderson. Just made me curious as to how the 2010 and 2011 teams compare.

Would love to see this game.