• Henderson

21 36.21%
  • Alvarado

37 63.79%
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=COBRAFOOTBALL;1642759]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lions88 View Post
    OK its back to a rematch of Henderson and Alvarado. Alvarado is really better than last, BUT we have Del this year and we have really turned it on. I think the Spread Offense and what Del can do is going to really hurt the Indians this time around. I know alvarado has seen spread offenses in the playoffs but none like the east texas speed that you are going to see. I think that you are going to have a really hard time with this and Del scrambling to make plays if the field isnt open for throwing. Celina struggled big time with the speed that we had. Alvarado, sorry to say but Tyler Bates and Wayne Onderdonk wont lead you to a win. The defense will shut down your running game and that Defense wont be able to handle it. Good luck little Indians, especially the "Darkside". You are going to need it my friends

I tell you what.. The combo of the QB and WR of Seminole is all as good as Hendersons players.. Just as fast and probably a lot more accurate.. Ive seen film of Henderson and they arent whalot they were last year.. As a matter of fact I watched the game against Gilmer.. All I saw was you get beat and your kids klids body language said it all... You get in a hole and you fold.. No heart at all.. You had a good game against Celina but we are not Celina. All this talk about EAST TEXAS SPEED... LMAO.... What happened to your poor little Carthage? Where was the speed then?? Didn't they beat you Henderson? 42-21?? Was your QB in that game? Argyle is from Central texas.. Do you think a central Texas team shut that east Texas speed down? I think they did.. Now youre over confident because you've won a few games.. Your team hasnt played the team with the BEST defense in the sate.. remember defense wins championships.. Not a few quick kids.. Funny all I hear is east texas speed... That seems to be all yall have to hang your hat on.. I think you're in for a rude awakening.
    Be careful on all your bragging.. and smack talk.. it may come back to bite ya.. NO ONE has scored more that 9 pts on us in the past 9 games.. 34 pts given up in the past 9 games... TOTAL.. good luck Henderson..
    Cobra,

Those 34 points that you have allowed in 9 games are too very weak teams. I think the darkside is highly overrated. The scouts that were at your game last night said that QB missed a few wide open recievers and that number two they had was killing you from time to time and we have plenty of number twos. Get ready, I dare you to hand the ball off everytime to onderdonk and see what happens. This aint the cupcakes yall been having over in region 1

Henderson, Keep it up and we will see you on the 9th for another dance!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Letterman

[QUOTE=12thMan;1642789]
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRAFOOTBALL View Post

Go ahead and look at all the games Henderson lost. That's what Celina did. Henderson is a different team than they were in district. Last year the same thing happened to Henderson. They struggled in district then turned it on in the playoffs and won state.
    that is not what Celina did....Celina watched lots of game films including Lindale to see where they were right now....Celina may have just completed one of their worst coached games in years - not an excuse because Henderson proved (to me at least in watching) that they are the better team - but Celina got down 2 td's and the OC panicked and got out of the gameplan way too early which played right to the strengths of Henderson...

Henderson brought LOTS of fans and had a giant, loud band that knew how to work a game....made for a great HS football environment, even though we lost....even if they spell it L-I-O-S

Letterman

[QUOTE=Lions88;1642810]
    Cobra,

Those 34 points that you have allowed in 9 games are too very weak teams. I think the darkside is highly overrated. The scouts that were at your game last night said that QB missed a few wide open recievers and that number two they had was killing you from time to time and we have plenty of number twos. Get ready, I dare you to hand the ball off everytime to onderdonk and see what happens. This aint the cupcakes yall been having over in region 1
    BULLCRAP! You trying to get me fired up? He missed the receivers because our D line was in his GRILL! You weren't there... I WAS.. Seminole was totally dominated. Yes #2 was a stud.. Has better numbers than any player on Hendersons team. Their QB has better numbers. Alvarado is real! Onderdonck will Donkey kick your linebackers.. get ready for it... He doesnt have over 2700 yds for nothing.. I have seen your game film. Youre very good.. But beatable. Alvarado is very balanced... Is your QB still hurt? I heard he twisted an ankle or sumthin? We want him full strength. So there will be no excuses.. All I hear is excuses.. well that and crickets on the other side of the stadium.. Lets get the smack talk on.. Its well deserved on both sides. We are in the semi finals.. So we earned the right to joust a bit.. Plus I like you Lions88.. I have since last year.. Keep on talking smack.. this is what this forum is for.. Bragging a bit and loving our boys.
    ALVARADO INDIANS

Practice Squad

[QUOTE=Lions88;1642810]
    Cobra,

Your scouts must have been seeing things. Alvarado was 5-for-5 with a couple touchdowns and another 60+ yard touchdown pass called back. #2 for Seminole had only two catches and was caught inside his own 10 on two kickoffs.

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=COBRAFOOTBALL;1642842]

BULLCRAP! You trying to get me fired up? He missed the receivers because our D line was in his GRILL! You weren't there... I WAS.. Seminole was totally dominated. Yes #2 was a stud.. Has better numbers than any player on Hendersons team. Their QB has better numbers. Alvarado is real! Onderdonck will Donkey kick your linebackers.. get ready for it... He doesnt have over 2700 yds for nothing.. I have seen your game film. Youre very good.. But beatable. Alvarado is very balanced... Is your QB still hurt? I heard he twisted an ankle or sumthin? We want him full strength. So there will be no excuses.. All I hear is excuses.. well that and crickets on the other side of the stadium.. Lets get the smack talk on.. Its well deserved on both sides. We are in the semi finals.. So we earned the right to joust a bit.. Plus I like you Lions88.. I have since last year.. Keep on talking smack.. this is what this forum is for.. Bragging a bit and loving our boys.
    I agree I love talking smack!

I agree that Alvarado is real, but they havent been battle tested in so long! You cant just simulate the speed that you are going to see. I think you are going to see a lot of reaching on defense for you guys because you wont know how to react to the speed. And no the QB is not better than Del. Seminoles QB hasnt been playing against east texas teams, he has been playing against the crappy west texas teams. There is no way that Henderson loses this game. They are just on another level. Your sch is going to come back to bite you in the butt. Like I said, hand the ball off to Onderdonk he is going to get the mess knocked out of him! As will Tyler Bates and that secondary.. prepare for a team that is on another level right now!

Practice Squad

Couldn't have had anything to do with the defensive line ...

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by ahs_indian_fan View Post
    Couldn't have had anything to do with the defensive line ...
    Your Defensive line is going to Get DONKEY STOMPED!

-Love Henderson Lions (20-13) <-----

[QUOTE=Lions88;1642810]
    Cobra,

i guess your jr high coaches didnt watch the same game i did..if he missed wide open recievers, it was because he had defenders in his face..when his recievers were open, he hit'em..which was not very often..im impressed that the henderson scouts were so energized after that game and facing a very long drive home, that they thought to call you and give you the skinny..wish i had that kind of insight.
    i know henderson is a very good, and talented team..but, i dont know why you have to come on here and downgrade and disrespect the level of play and talent of the Alvarado Indians and the coaching staff..and to deminish their accomplishments as 2nd class and of no signifigence compared to hendersons..you dont know this team/and coaching staff and the hard work and dedication put forth to this program...you do not! and please dont insult us and pretend that you do! Alvarado is a very good team and capable of beating any 3a team in this state and to say otherwise is foolhardy.

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=toddg;1642862]

i guess your jr high coaches didnt watch the same game i did..if he missed wide open recievers, it was because he had defenders in his face..when his recievers were open, he hit'em..which was not very often..im impressed that the henderson scouts were so energized after that game and facing a very long drive home, that they thought to call you and give you the skinny..wish i had that kind of insight.
    i know henderson is a very good, and talented team..but, i dont know why you have to come on here and downgrade and disrespect the level of play and talent of the Alvarado Indians and the coaching staff..and to deminish their accomplishments as 2nd class and of no signifigence compared to hendersons..you dont know this team/and coaching staff and the hard work and dedication put forth to this program...you do not! and please dont insult us and pretend that you do! Alvarado is a very good team and capable of beating any 3a team in this state and to say otherwise is foolhardy.
    Call me Foolish. You wont beat us plain and simple. Our sch has been the 4th toughest in the state and yalls has been the 42nd? Which means you havent been tested in so long. Your coaching staff wont be able to come up with the answers to stop us and the speed that you are going to see. It just wont happen. You got 6 days until you are dribbling basketballs Alvarado Man I love a great rematch This is going to be EVEN sweeter the 2nd time around.

Letterman

[QUOTE=Lions88;1642849]

I agree I love talking smack!

I agree that Alvarado is real, but they havent been battle tested in so long! You cant just simulate the speed that you are going to see. I think you are going to see a lot of reaching on defense for you guys because you wont know how to react to the speed. And no the QB is not better than Del. Seminoles QB hasnt been playing against east texas teams, he has been playing against the crappy west texas teams. There is no way that Henderson loses this game. They are just on another level. Your sch is going to come back to bite you in the butt. Like I said, hand the ball off to Onderdonk he is going to get the mess knocked out of him! As will Tyler Bates and that secondary.. prepare for a team that is on another level right now!
    Ok make this deal with me since you are the "almighty know it all". Alvarado has been battle tested.. They are prepared.. You're talking to someone here who knows this team better than anyone other than a coach. You wont see the mistakes that Celina made.. Youll see HEART. SPEED. POWER. And a win from Alvarado. SO.. if we win you root for us over whoever else is in state championship? deal? Ill do the same...
    Last edited by COBRAFOOTBALL; 11-26-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    ALVARADO INDIANS

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=COBRAFOOTBALL;1642873]
    Ok make this deal with me since you are the "almighty know it all". Alvarado has been battle tested.. They are prepared.. You're talking to someone here who knows this team better than anyone other than a coach. You wont see the mistakes that Celina made.. Youll see HEART. SPEED. POWER. And a win from Alvarado. SO.. if we win you root for us over whoever else is in state championship? deal? Ill do the same...
    You call that a deal? Heck yeah Ill root for you guys if you beat us. Have you not been paying attention all year to my posts. I have been all over the Alvarado Bandwagon, but it just wont happen. You maybe so close to your team and know them well but you dont know anything about the team you are bout to face other than it beat you without our QB last year. We are going to get up early on you guys and then coast at the end. I am telling your.. your Defense is so very overrated.

[

Call me Foolish.

you said it!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Letterman

[QUOTE=Lions88;1642878]
    You call that a deal? Heck yeah Ill root for you guys if you beat us. Have you not been paying attention all year to my posts. I have been all over the Alvarado Bandwagon, but it just wont happen. You maybe so close to your team and know them well but you dont know anything about the team you are bout to face other than it beat you without our QB last year. We are going to get up early on you guys and then coast at the end. I am telling your.. your Defense is so very overrated.
    Over rated... Now that made me laugh out loud... Like I said. we are balanced.. Amazing on both sides.. not having to rely on just our speed.. (we have plenty of that so no need to reach for your players) If speed don't get going it won't score.. Just sayin. Our O line is the best in the state.. And I still feel Our backs will get 300+ yds rushing against you.. Just my "Hot Sports Opinion."
    ALVARADO INDIANS

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=COBRAFOOTBALL;1642883]
    Over rated... Now that made me laugh out loud... Like I said. we are balanced.. Amazing on both sides.. not having to rely on just our speed.. (we have plenty of that so no need to reach for your players) If speed don't get going it won't score.. Just sayin. Our O line is the best in the state.. And I still feel Our backs will get 300+ yds rushing against you.. Just my "Hot Sports Opinion."
    Onderdonk wont even break 100 yds for the game. Your offensive line is small.. and nothing to it. You have a small number 55 on the D line that makes me laugh on the film when I see him! Haha.. he is so tiny. I feel really confident about this game. I am even booking a hotel for Arlington on Dec 9th. You can come hang with me at Cowboys Stadium when we play there dec 9th.