Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[QUOTE=Los Owls;1637860][QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1637855]
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Owls View Post
    Just trying to get more post so i can be able to vote...:
    Thank you but,whose counting anyway...lol...
    Make your 100th a special humdinger Los Owls.
    YnoT us?

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1637863][QUOTE=Los Owls;1637860]
    Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post

I will...U all will be in shock...I will later cause i'm gonna go eat right now cause "I'm Hungry"....

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=Los Owls;1637865][QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1637863]
    I will...U all will be in shock...I will later cause i'm gonna go eat right now cause "I'm Hungry"....
    Dang,7 more to go...But,whose counting cause it sure is not me....

Letterman
    Blog Entries

After last week,Taylor is no Gonzales...Texans gave up 31 points....Gonzales will keep texans offense on the side for quite awhile....
    I am confident that Taylor would have hung 50 points on Hondo!!!! I saw the first half highlights of the Devine v Hondo game that were posted. Recall it was only 17 points for Taylor until they made several plays against reserve CB in last 52 seconds that came in game on defense after 4th QTR injury. Scored on another pass in OT after being stuffed on early down. You might be right and you might be wrong. Ball control is a relative term. Your defense honestly does not seem that talented. It simply could be that Devine and Gonzales are just that dominant. After all, they are undefeated. Just going by what I saw and what I have seen. I will acknowledge that sometimes film looks a bit different. Maybe the Texans have just not played many teams that can really run the ball. Although, Canyon Lake's Zach Henshaw did have at least 3 near 300 yard rushing performances before he was slowed down by Texans to under 100 and one of those against a district champion Sealy squad. The Texans defensive front is likely much, much better than Hondo. They are not chopped liver in defensive front despite the 17 points Taylor was able to generate off of ground game. Now Gonzales offense might move the ball and control clock in other ways but their reputation is as a ground attack.
    Last edited by Sportshack; 11-17-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sportshack View Post
    Hey I appreciate Los Owls putting the proverbial kiss of death on these programs!!! The Texans and Panthers owe him a debt of gratitude!!
    That cracked me up!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Junior Varsity

I am confident that Taylor would have hung 50 points on Hondo!!!! I saw the first half highlights of the Devine v Hondo game that were posted. Recall it was only 17 points for Taylor until they made several plays against reserve CB in last 52 seconds that came in game on defense after 4th QTR injury. Scored on another pass in OT after being stuffed on early down. You might be right and you might be wrong. Ball control is a relative term. Your defense honestly does not seem that talented. It simply could be that Devine and Gonzales are just that dominant. After all, they are undefeated. Just going by what I saw and what I have seen. I will acknowledge that sometimes film looks a bit different. Maybe the Texans have just not played many teams that can really run the ball. Although, Canyon Lake's Zach Henshaw did have at least 3 near 300 yard rushing performances before he was slowed down by Texans to under 100 and one of those against a district champion Sealy squad. The Texans defensive front is likely much, much better than Hondo. They are not chopped liver in defensive front despite the 17 points Taylor was able to generate off of ground game. Now Gonzales offense might move the ball and control clock in other ways but their reputation is as a ground attack.
    Sure,ofcourse...Taylor could score probably 60 on us...But,we will never know...But,i know this for sure.Taylor 3-7 scored 31 on the #2 ranked ???Wimberley Texans on DOUBLE OVERTIME....But,a win is a win....Sorry,APACHE NATION ADVANCES....Hondo scored 10 points on apaches defense so,i'm looking at the most, 8 points from Texans offense....

Letterman
    Blog Entries

Sure,ofcourse...Taylor could score probably 60 on us...But,we will never know...But,i know this for sure.Taylor 3-7 scored 31 on the #2 ranked ???Wimberley Texans on DOUBLE OVERTIME....But,a win is a win....Sorry,APACHE NATION ADVANCES....Hondo scored 10 points on apaches defense so,i'm looking at the most, 8 points from Texans offense....
    Anyone with an objective eye WOULD know!! I really, really now wish that the Apaches had not wiped the field with your plucked feathers as I KNOW this for sure...WHS would have "boat raced" Hondo!! That is the main reason for my reluctance to accept your assessment. I am not sure you are that objective.

I have said it before...The Texans are human and can be beat...the proof is in the pudding...they have lost 1 out of their last 25 games!!! And yes...some of them were close!!

With my luck...you will be spot on in your assessment but I just cannot go there yet...feeling that Texan pride!!!

Junior Varsity

Anyone with an objective eye WOULD know!! I really, really now wish that the Apaches had not wiped the field with your plucked feathers as I KNOW this for sure...WHS would have "boat raced" Hondo!! That is the main reason for my reluctance to accept your assessment. I am not sure you are that objective.

I have said it before...The Texans are human and can be beat...the proof is in the pudding...they have lost 1 out of their last 25 games!!! And yes...some of them were close!!

With my luck...you will be spot on in your assessment but I just cannot go there yet...feeling that Texan pride!!!
    Well,make that 2 losses out of 26 games tomorrow night....Sorry,Sportshack....Sometimes, State rankings can be decieving....

All-American

Well,make that 2 losses out of 26 games tomorrow night....Sorry,Sportshack....Sometimes, State rankings can be decieving....
    Any given night!

I would really hate to be a Gonzales player tommorow. The team they will face will be the most determined, aggressive and well prepared team that Wimberley has fielded since the Canyon Lake game and we all know how that went for the Hawks! I am feeling more confident as gametime approaches. Can't wait!
    LBJ
    District Champs/Playoffs:1990-1993,1997,1998,2000-2007,2009-2023.
    Area Finalist:1991-1993,1998,2000-2007,2009,2010,2011,2012,2014-2017,2019-2023.Regional Finalist:1993,2001,2004,2005,2006-2010,2011,2014-2017,2019-2022.
    State Quarter-finalist:1993,2001,2005,2006,2009,2010,
    State Semi-Finalist:1993,2005,2010,2011,2017,2019,2020,2023.
    State Finalist:2005,2011,2019,2022
    State Champs:2005 Div.1 and 2011 Div.2.

Practice Squad

I'm sure the Texan coach is the only one preparing his team Our guys have probably not been preparing at all.

Junior Varsity

I hope tomorrow night the PA announcer keeps updating us on yalls score.....

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by fire_it_up View Post
    I'm sure the Texan coach is the only one preparing his team Our guys have probably not been preparing at all.
    That's funny....Why does it seem that only Wimberley prepares for their opponents,except last week....

All-State

Taylor played 5 district games and 5 non district games in regular season.
    Taylor lost their first four games to 4a play off teams.
    With the exception of Leander Vandegrift, Taylor lost close games.
    In district Taylor Lost a close one to Lampasas 58-50 and a big one to LH 47-14

Taylor peaked at the right time, they had a rough start, however, they finished strong. I wonder how Devine or Gonzo would have fared with the same schedule
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1637863][QUOTE=Los Owls;1637860]
    Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post

Here it is,my 100th post....This is for u YTBulldogs....
    Wimberley loses to Gonzales...Devine runs wild over Liberty Hill...Gonzales wins next week over Sweeny..Devine beats Wharton on a 50yard run by Sadler with a minute left..Devine recovers a surprising on side kick and runs out the clock...Devine beats Gonzales at the Alamodome....Devine goes on and beats who ever is in their way to the state title game...We will be at the parade to celebrate Devines State Title and i will have a few seats for the Wimberley fans on a first come,first serve basis...This my friend is for you YTBulldog,my 100th post..

[QUOTE=Los Owls;1637959][QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1637863]
    Here it is,my 100th post....This is for u YTBulldogs....
    Wimberley loses to Gonzales...Devine runs wild over Liberty Hill...Gonzales wins next week over Sweeny..Devine beats Wharton on a 50yard run by Sadler with a minute left..Devine recovers a surprising on side kick and runs out the clock...Devine beats Gonzales at the Alamodome....Devine goes on and beats who ever is in their way to the state title game...We will be at the parade to celebrate Devines State Title and i will have a few seats for the Wimberley fans on a first come,first serve basis...This my friend is for you YTBulldog,my 100th post..

Wahoooooooo. Your now legal Los Owls. Vote away my friend. Happy 100th bud.
    YnoT us?