Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Beware, this comes from a guy on Smoaky

Looks like Albert Einstein has a living decendant in Pittsburg.

Subject: TO ALL YOU PITT HATERS

I GETTIN TIRD OF ALL YOU HATERS TRYIN TO CLOWN ON PITT. WE COMING FO YOU FOOLS. CARTHAGE LOST OF THE LINEMAN FROM LAST YEAR AND GILMER DONT HAVE NO QB. STUMP WAS LEGIT. WHERR WUZ HENDERSON LAST YEAR WHEN WUZ PLAYIN IN PLAYOFF, THEM BOYZ WAS HOOPIN. WE WHIPPED UP ON JEFERSON THIS WEEK AND BOUT DO THA SAME TO THEM WEEK BOYZ FROM PALESTINE. THEY DEFENSE SOFT. WE SEEN DEM ON FILM. THEY GOT A BIG SORRY DL AND SLOW LB. COACH SAY 50 IS GOOD BUT THAT BOY IS WEEK. THEY BACK GOT SPEED BUT CANT HOLD ON TO THA BALL HE RUN SCARY ANYWAY. WE GONNA BEAT THEM BOZY BOUT 50 T0 6. YALL JUST WAIT AND SEE. MY BOY MANLEY BOUT TO THROW 4 TDS AND DRE GONNA MOSS DEM BOYZ. B LEWIS GONNA GO OFF AND MY BOY BILLY HASH AND JJ GONNA ACT A FOOL THIS WEEK. CARTHAGE, GILMER AND HENDERSON JUST WATCH WHAT GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK. SPRING HILL. NEVER MIND SPRING HILL THEY DONT COUNT AND GLADH20 THEY NEED TO GO 2A.

All-American

Hey G, can you translate that to english
    Psalms 109:8
    Why are Conservatives called the "right" and the Liberals the "left" - Ecclesiastes 10:2

Good Lord, the English teachers in Pitt need a performance review!!!!!!!LOL

I think that he is one of our posters!!!

Somebody having a little fun, G2. I think the syntax and spelling choices were just too stereotyped and numerous to be believable. Wonder if this guy knows Hop Sing, Bocephus, or Bubba over here... Takes all kinds on these here ol' boards ya know, G2....

All-American

I cant read it. Anyone want to give me a Cliff Notes review?

*descendant

Originally posted by wimbo_pro
    I cant read it. Anyone want to give me a Cliff Notes review?
    Pitt>Gilmer and Carthage
    I’m kinda a big deal.

Originally posted by Pendragon13
    *descendant
    Doh!! Leave it to me to crack on somebody for grammar etc... and spell something wrong myself

That was just a small excerpt... He had to be doing that intentionally. That thread is hilarious.
    Every game is a BIG game.

Originally posted by DDBooger
    Pitt>Gilmer and Carthage

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I think that he is one of our posters!!!
    That was his first post and it took up half a page.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Beware, this comes from a guy on Smoaky

Originally posted by Gsquared
    Looks like Albert Einstein has a living decendant in Pittsburg.

Subject: TO ALL YOU PITT HATERS

I GETTIN TIRD OF ALL YOU HATERS TRYIN TO CLOWN ON PITT.

WE COMING FO YOU FOOLS. CARTHAGE LOST OF THE LINEMAN FROM LAST YEAR AND GILMER DONT HAVE NO QB. STUMP WAS LEGIT. WHERR WUZ HENDERSON LAST YEAR WHEN WUZ PLAYIN IN PLAYOFF, THEM BOYZ WAS HOOPIN.

WE WHIPPED UP ON JEFERSON THIS WEEK AND BOUT DO THA SAME TO THEM WEEK BOYZ FROM PALESTINE. THEY DEFENSE SOFT. WE SEEN DEM ON FILM. THEY GOT A BIG SORRY DL AND SLOW LB. COACH SAY 50 IS GOOD BUT THAT BOY IS WEEK. THEY BACK GOT SPEED BUT CANT HOLD ON TO THA BALL HE RUN SCARY ANYWAY. WE GONNA BEAT THEM BOZY BOUT 50 T0 6. YALL JUST WAIT AND SEE.

MY BOY MANLEY BOUT TO THROW 4 TDS AND DRE GONNA MOSS DEM BOYZ. B LEWIS GONNA GO OFF AND MY BOY BILLY HASH AND JJ GONNA ACT A FOOL THIS WEEK. CARTHAGE, GILMER AND HENDERSON JUST WATCH WHAT GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK. SPRING HILL. NEVER MIND SPRING HILL THEY DONT COUNT AND GLADH20 THEY NEED TO GO 2A.

(I'm upset that a lot of people disrespect Pitt.)

(Be ready for us. Carthage lost lineman and Gilmer is without star Stump. He was really good. Henderson wasn't any good last year. While we were still in the playoffs, they were on the basketball court playing basketball.)

(We beat Jefferson pretty bad last week and we will do the same to Palestine this week. Their defense isn't very tough and they don't look good on film. The DL is week and the LB is slow. Coach thinks 50 is good but oh no no no, he is not. They are fast, but fumble and the RB seems to be afraid when running the ball. I predict we will win 50-6...Just watch)

(Our QB Manley will throw 4tds and our wr Dre will make many spectacular catches. Also, B. Lewis and Billy Hash and JJ are going to do amazing things this week on the field. Carthage Gilmer and Henderson better be watching and taking notes. Spring Hill doesn't even matter to me, and Gladwater should be a 2A school.)

Revised edition
    “I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal”

Default Re: Re: Beware, this comes from a guy on Smoaky

Originally posted by BaseballUmp
    (I'm upset that a lot of people disrespect Pitt.)

(Be ready for us. Carthage lost lineman and Gilmer is without star Stump. He was really good. Henderson wasn't any good last year. While we were still in the playoffs, they were on the basketball court playing basketball.)

(We beat Jefferson pretty bad last week and we will do the same to Palestine this week. Their defense isn't very tough and they don't look good on film. The DL is week and the LB is slow. Coach thinks 50 is good but oh no no no, he is not. They are fast, but fumble and the RB seems to be afraid when running the ball. I predict we will win 50-6...Just watch)

(Our QB Manley will throw 4tds and our wr Dre will make many spectacular catches. Also, B. Lewis and Billy Hash and JJ are going to do amazing things this week on the field. Carthage Gilmer and Henderson better be watching and taking notes. Spring Hill doesn't even matter to me, and Gladwater should be a 2A school.)

Revised edition
    Your Hillbilly is good.
    I’m kinda a big deal.

Blog Entries

Lol well I am from a little ole town although I think this had a more "ghetto" tone to be honest lol

(wuz, dem, run scary anyways, moss dem boyz, act a fool, GladH20)

haha
    “I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal”