This game won't get much attention, mainly because Nolan Catholic is a TAPPs school, who has played a pretty cupcake schedule through two weeks. But, the Vikings have been impressive, nonetheless, in both of those games. Enough so that they're getting high-water marks in the TAPPs-I rankings. When I watch the Vikings on film, they remind me of a less athletic/explosive, but more disciplined Gilmer. Their QB/RB combo also remind me of Melissa. So, I'm really glad Celina schedule this game.

Nolan Catholic also has a TON of depth and several good playmakers across the field. They'll provide some decent matchup issues for the Bobcats, I think, but it'll be good to see. I was really disappointed Celina didn't get to play Liberty Christian last week, especially after they were able to go toe-to-toe with Melissa and put up quite a few points. I think that would've been a good week 2 matchup for Celina, but, oh well.

Celina will be the best team the Vikings have played in this young season, by far. And Nolan Catholic hasn't seen a defensive front/pass rush that they're going to see on Friday night. I'll be watching Celina's secondary on Friday night to see how they matchup with those four- and five-wide sets against some speedy sure-handed receivers. They'll see lots of screens, just like Gilmer runs, so I won't be surprised if the Vikings break a couple of long plays. I'll also be watching to see how well Celina's offensive line continues to progress, as well as our QB play. If the line keeps improving and gets Watson time in the pocket, we'll score plenty of points.

In the end, I think Celina's defense is going to cause a lot of problems for the Vikings, and I think the Bobcats cause a few turnovers and win this game by 12 points. This will be a good building block for Celina, either way.