After last Saturday's beat down of Tennessee by Alabama, it doesn't look good for the Aggies.

IMO, a big factor will be our run offense against their run defense. Whether or not A&M's Oline can make a lane or not and if T Knight's ability to read the D and tuck it and run....It will take the Aggies their best game yet if they want to have a chance. If A&M can get some good yards on 1st and 2nd down, not forcing 3rd and long, I believe they can move the ball. If we get there, and their D stuffs us and we turnover the ball, forgetaboutit.

Also, if Miles Garrett and Daeshon Hall are healthy and able to put pressure on QB Jalen Hurd (another displaced Texan), which will require they contain him, will be another big factor. Our Defense is so much improved over last year. The only frustration is when they can't seem to wrap up and tackle, like against Kamara the week before. That and playing the screen option plays tighter.

If it sounds like I'm rambling, it is because I am too fired up on sugar (had a piece of Italian cream cake)...