I was interested in the trend for recruiting so I threw this up real fast. Sorry the formating isn't well thought out but you'll get the idea.

My main focus was on the Avg Stars Recruit. Seems OU and UT dipped just a hair but are still very repectful and leading the pack.

OSU is up and down much like their seasons are from year to year. But they are heading in the right direction.

Baylor and TCU are making the big games for two reasons. They are winning more and their coaches are committed for the long haul. This is great news.

Obviously Tech is what made me do the chart, great kudos to Tuberville to stop a downward spiral that leach had in recruiting to get us back on track. Not only did he turn it around but also bolstered one of the best recruiting classes in many many years.

The big disappointment is obviously A&M. I'll be modest because I'm biased, but they need to do something. I'm not sure if it's Sherman's lack of recruiting or because they can't seem to win like they used to.

I know recruiting dosn't win the games by themselves, but it dang sure dosn't hurt.....example....UT and OU. What I like the most about it all, is that the gap is closing between the Texas/OU schools which should show more competition in the future.
Anyhow, enjoy!!!