Jasper has awesome speed and size. They are Wharton on Steroids. For Burnet to win this game they must play their best game of the season.Can they win? Yes! But a different offense will have to show up than was at the game Sat. Sinton had an awesome team and disrupted Burnet's offense. We that see Burnet every week know that our Offense wasn't firing on all eight. I look for a different team (off.) to show up this week, because they know they have to. The defense was awesome and is getting more phenominal every week. If you recall they said that we couldn't get past Vernon are Southlake Carroll. But we did. Remember the looks on their faces when we took home the trophies. Burnet will be ready, you can count on it. Burnet needs to put the ball in Templetons hands at least 8 or 9 times Sat.
With the amount of men we have split out this will help open up our outside running game and keep the def. at home. We all know what happens when you double team Shipley. If you put him in single coverage he will dominate the field, if you double it open's the running game up. Burnet will not be shut down. Statistics don't support such a prediction.
Burnet roll's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep this post and rub it in my face Sunday. Let's see if I know football.

<small>[ December 03, 2002, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>