Two towns could not be any different than BC and Newton. Newton has a low income per capital income: characterized by hard working folks in the pulpwood and lumber industry. The biggest thing going on at school is FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL. They have maybe the poorest baseball programs in 3A. Other sports, like tennis, softball, cross-country, golf, barely exist. Football reigns supreme!.......Bridge City, on the other hand, is a upward-mobility culture. New giant homes are going up everywhere, It's hard to believe, but the bulk of these new homes are "the dream homes" of technically trained College grads, who have finished raising their families. Thus, the school enrollment drops, while the town is growing! Professional people, in the area choose this town because of low crime. The array of sports available span the whole spectrum. Golf, tennis, softball, basketball, baseball, cross-country, weight lifting, track-all have a high number of followers. Football is very important, but not the only sport drawing athletically inclined youth. I think it is quite interesting, to see the apparent good attitude toward their competitive nature, exibited by Newton and Bridge City. Both of the teams are good, and both of them will give their all Friday night. I salute both towns for fielding some of the better teams on the gridiron. What a contrast between a high-tech town and a hard working blue collar town. I wish them both the best in Div I and Div.II.