stevieray

Default George West Hiring

Surprised that the hiring of Gary Davenport (AD) and Bruce Bush (OC) at GW has drawn so little attention on the net. These guys are so well known in HS football. Did GW already run that nasty slot that Bush was so noted for at San Marcos and now run so successfully at Liberty Hill by their HC, I think a product of Bush?

All-American

He is a great coach. Too bad he went to Corpus Christi Carroll from Sinton where the people were divided with wanting him and a popular assistant coach. Otherwise he may have succeeded in 5A but I feel under the circumstances then he chose the wrong school. Of course looking back is more accurate than looking forward.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

pirate44

Default Re: George West Hiring

Originally posted by stevieray
    Surprised that the hiring of Gary Davenport (AD) and Bruce Bush (OC) at GW has drawn so little attention on the net. These guys are so well known in HS football. Did GW already run that nasty slot that Bush was so noted for at San Marcos and now run so successfully at Liberty Hill by their HC, I think a product of Bush?
    welcome to the board stevieray. im a big fan of yours