mchavez

Default Help with plane ticket...

Hey guys my gf is going to France to study abroad with UT this summer. We've never bought plane tickets before so I thought I'd shout out to you guys for help. Where can I find some cheap plane tickets? We've already got some in mind, but it wouldn't hurt to do more searching. Thanks!

If im lucky, ima study a broad this weekend at Party Cove at Lake Lewisville. Seriously, go to Craigslist. I always see people trying to sell frequent flyer miles cheap. I have tons of frequent flyer miles id give you guys, problem is, they are SW Airlines. Thats a Greyhound Bus with wings. Dont think they fly to France hehe

mchavez

thanks

for nuttin?

mchavez

no it helped. I'm checking out craigslist now. I might hit you up about those sw tickets. lol. I need a vaction myself!

Sounds good! SW isnt bad, I actually enjoy my flights with them.

All-American
    "Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither..." Ben Franklin

Student Universe used to have some good deals.

Also, make sure before you buy tickets, clean out all your cookies on your computers. The airlines give a great price to people who are visiting the site for 'the first time' to entice them. Then, it can go up arbitrarily the second time. A little tip I learned that actually worked for me a few times.
    We don't freestyle 'Texas Fight', big boy.

Blog Entries

Man! this is my kind of thread. Studying a broad while getting rid of all my cookies!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Farmersfan
    Man! this is my kind of thread. Studying a broad while getting rid of all my cookies!!!!!!!