Default This is the LONGEST DAY EVER

I'll move this to the proper forum later. lol....... I just had to get that off my chest.......... Come on 5:00................. I am soooo ready for to get today overwith....................

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Is it because you are wanting to go watch a football game? If so, it may be justified in keeping it here!
    We don't freestyle 'Texas Fight', big boy.

5 o'clock? c'mon now....a real football fan doesn't do anything productive past 3pm on Fridays.

OMG I was just thinking HURRY UP 4:30!!!!

Since seating is all general admission at Ingleside and this is a huge game, I plan on getting there at 6:00 to get a good seat!

GO PIRATES!

Originally posted by Pendragon13
    5 o'clock? c'mon now....a real football fan doesn't do anything productive past 3pm on Fridays.
    heck, I haven't been productive since about 10:30 lol.......... I have TONS of stuff to "enter in the computer" but I just can't get motivated ggrrrr..

Mr44 and I are headed to Gonzales right after I get off work. Going to eat at Doc's in Gonzales. Haven't eaten there before, but hear it's good.

Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
    Is it because you are wanting to go watch a football game? If so, it may be justified in keeping it here!
    now it's football related so I don't have to move it

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Originally posted by pirate4state
    OMG I was just thinking HURRY UP 4:30!!!!

Since seating is all general admission at Ingleside and this is a huge game, I plan on getting there at 6:00 to get a good seat!

Please save me a good seat P4S.

GO PIRATES!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Please save me a good seat P4S.
    I have a better idea. Why don't you get there early too.

I've already been in one altercation this year for "saving" seats. I wasn't really "saving" seats, all they had done was go to the concession stand to get a drink. Some people are just stupid and can't understand that you can't arrive at a Sinton game 20 minutes before kickoff and expect there to be seats available on the 50!

I have a better idea. Why don't you get there early too.

I've already been in one altercation this year for "saving" seats. I wasn't really "saving" seats, all they had done was go to the concession stand to get a drink. Some people are just stupid and can't understand that you can't arrive at a Sinton game 20 minutes before kickoff and expect there to be seats available on the 50!
    P4S, you were in an altercation?-----nahhhhh---no way, I don't believe it.

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    P4S, you were in an altercation?-----nahhhhh---no way, I don't believe it.
    I was. It was pretty funny and kinda tame, but we did the worst thing women can do to men, we laughed at him!

Blog Entries

Default Re: This is the LONGEST DAY EVER

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I'll move this to the proper forum later. lol....... I just had to get that off my chest.......... Come on 5:00................. I am soooo ready for to get today overwith....................
    here is a song you should listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8nH4kHjxk
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

I'm outta here.. Hope everyone going to a game has a safe trip.

GO MEAN GREEN

Practice Squad

I was. It was pretty funny and kinda tame, but we did the worst thing women can do to men, we laughed at him!
    ouch