Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon

Default Oregon

They play USC this week. I've heard some analyst say that Oregon is playing the best and most consistent ball in the countryever since the Boise State game(fiasco) Anyways I heard them say that if Oregon wins this week and can run the table, and either one of the top3(Bama, UT, UF) stumbles, then Oregon may very well be in the drivers seat to play in the NC...if that were to happen dont you think that Boise State, given if they finish undefeated should be given a shot over Oregon?

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

F.A.N.T.O.M. Physician and Speech Writer

Default Re: Oregon

Without a loss there is no way the human voters would put Oregon in before Boise

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

Default Re: Re: Oregon

Originally posted by Emerson1
    Without a loss there is no way the human voters would put Oregon in before Boise
    yeah but in the computers Oregons avg rank is 6 while Boise is 8...and if Oregon beats USC, human and computer voters alike will give Oregon a big boost

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Default Re: Re: Re: Oregon

Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
    yeah but in the computers Oregons avg rank is 6 while Boise is 8...and if Oregon beats USC, human and computer voters alike will give Oregon a big boost
    It's the other way around. Boise is 5 and Oregon is 8.83

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Oregon

Originally posted by Emerson1
    It's the other way around. Boise is 5 and Oregon is 8.83
    really
    maybe im confused
    http://msn.foxsports.com/id/10273400_37_1.pdf

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

Oh I was looking at last week. Either way, I don't see the media putting in Oregon over Boise.

I wouldn't mind it, because it would be a huge blow to the BCS that a team with one loss gets in over the undefeated team it lost to.

I can't wait to see Oregon play and hopefully beat USC. Oregon is not the same team that lost to BS. They have a back (Liberty Eylau Michael James) is gaining appx 150 yds a game and they are playing very solid ball. I really hope they do well. It is not often you get to see a Texas kid play in the Pac 10. LaMichael is a redshirt Freshman and hopefully he can get the job done.

Every game is a BIG game.

Originally posted by LE Dad
    I can't wait to see Oregon play and hopefully beat USC. Oregon is not the same team that lost to BS. They have a back (Liberty Eylau Michael James) is gaining appx 150 yds a game and they are playing very solid ball. I really hope they do well. It is not often you get to see a Texas kid play in the Pac 10. LaMichael is a redshirt Freshman and hopefully he can get the job done.

Hope you have some kind of package like gameplan or something because I would assume that the Texas Oklahoma State game will be on your local ABC instead of Oregon USC and not to sound like a jerk but a lot of Texas kids play ball in the Pac 10.

Originally posted by eagles_victory
    Hope you have some kind of package like gameplan or something because I would assume that the Texas Oklahoma State game will be on your local ABC instead of Oregon USC and not to sound like a jerk but a lot of Texas kids play ball in the Pac 10.
    one will be on ABC the other on ESPN 2 I believe is what the commercial said.
    I’m kinda a big deal.

PPHSfan

USC will beat Oregon by three touchdowns and Saturday night everyone on here will be talking about how weak the Pac-10 is and how over-rated USC is.

Originally posted by PPHSfan
    USC will beat Oregon by three touchdowns and Saturday night everyone on here will be talking about how weak the Pac-10 is and how over-rated USC is.
    even if Oregon wins, lose or draw, the fact still holds the Pac 10 is weak

LET'S KICK SHELL
    COWABUNGA

PPHSfan

I rest my case.

IHStangFan

This is the media pumping up Oregon so IN CASE USC can manage a win....it'll make their case to jump them up in the rankings again.

The Pac-10 IS weak. I don't understand the media's love affair w/ USC. It blows my mind.

Originally posted by eagles_victory
    Pretty sure it is on because it is being advertised fairly heavily here. Yeah I am sure there are a lot more kids out of Texas than I am aware but La Michael is the only one from this area that I am aware. I think it is great that he is getting to start as a Freshman.

Ha, I have just the wedding present for you! History of the Pac 10 volume 1 & 2, with all of the bonus features. lol