All-American

Default Please Post 10-27-09 Volleyball Results Here

In District 31AAA:

As already reported Sinton beat Aransas Pass 3 - 0 and wins the district championship. Aransas Pass is runner up and will play Zapata in the first round.

Orange Grove beat Robstown 3 - 0 and also won the JV and Freshmen games.

Falfurrias beat West Oso 3 - 0.

My source was the Corpus Christi Caller-Times and they didn't have the results of the Ingleside vs Mathis match but I called the Ingleside ISD office and was told that Ingleside won. They cinch the third place outright but I think they had the tiebreaker over Falfurrias even if they had lost.

It is 2A but my alma mater Freer ends with a perfect 12 - 0 District Record by beating Natalia 3 - 0.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Letterman

Commerce defeated Paris 3-0 last night. Commerce finishes first, Paris second, North Lamar and Van Alystene play for third Friday night.

All-State

Spring Hill Longview 3

Tyler Chappel Hill 0

Unbeaten in district 17 3A

Congratulations Spring Hill Panther Ladies
    GO SH PANTHERS