Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wylie

90 77.59%
  • Graham

26 22.41%
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Default Wylie vs Graham

I say we get our first win @ Graham in a long time. Wylie in a close one!

I am thinking I would like to see this game. I think Wylie wins it, but aint nothing for sure... Its gonna be a wild, fun game!

grmfan93

I'm going homer and taking Graham.

It's going to be another hard and close game.

This could be very close game, I have to go with Wylie for the win.

Mcguirk

You can never tell when Wylie play sat Graham. I think Wylie wins, but Graham always plays us tough at home.

Wylie is too strong. I say Wylie by 14+.

Wylie wins, they could score 50 in this one. but then again Graham could score 40. if it becomes a shoot out then i dont see graham pulling it off. Good luck to both.
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

Tromboneking

This ought to be a great game. Wylie will be tough, but Graham were not supposed to beat them the last 2 times in Graham either and did.

Let me say something about the Brownwood game:

1. It was by far the worst the Steers have played all year.

2. I don't understand why Graham did not try the two field goals inside the 10. Had we tried and made them, Graham wins by a TD. That is a coaching error.

3. Bwood was up 28-14 with 4 minutes left...Graham scores twice and almost tied it. Had the point gone thorough, I really do think Graham wins in OT. Graham outplayed Brownwood in the fourth.

4. I also think that Graham was looking past Bwood.

Graham is a good football team. They can score a lot of points really fast. Case McCoy is good. Is he Colt McCoy? No....but I don't know many HS kids that are...heck Colt as not as good in HS as he is now...makes sense.

As far as Wylie beating Brownwood and they Brownwood beating Graham so Wylie beats Graham...that does not hold water. Think of this...the Texas Rangers owned Anahiem this year, owned the Red Sox this year, but who ended up in the MLB playoffs? Anahiem and Boston. Any given Friday when two ranked teams are playing watch out. Graham knows how big this game is.

Tromboneking

I do want to give props to the Brownwood team though...good team...classy kids. GREAT town support. I wish Graham people would get into the game like you guys do....the Brownwood chant was cool.....

Congrats to the Lions.

Get ready Bulldogs....

Originally posted by Tromboneking
    This ought to be a great game. Wylie will be tough, but Graham were not supposed to beat them the last 2 times in Graham either and did.

2. I don't understand why Graham did not try the two field goals inside the 10. Had we tried and made them, Graham wins by a TD. That is a coaching error.

3. Bwood was up 28-14 with 4 minutes left...Graham scores twice and almost tied it. Had the point gone thorough, I really do think Graham wins in OT. Graham outplayed Brownwood in the fourth.

Graham is a good football team. They can score a lot of points really fast. Case McCoy is good. Is he Colt McCoy? No....but I don't know many HS kids that are...heck Colt as not as good in HS as he is now...makes sense.

As far as Wylie beating Brownwood and they Brownwood beating Graham so Wylie beats Graham...that does not hold water. Think of this...the Texas Rangers owned Anahiem this year, owned the Red Sox this year, but who ended up in the MLB playoffs? Anahiem and Boston. Any given Friday when two ranked teams are playing watch out. Graham knows how big this game is.

I agree with everything you said except 1-4. Everything else in your post is dead on!

Junior Varsity

If the wideout catches the pass in the endzone that bounces off his hands on the second forth down than it would have made up the 6 points the fieldgoals may have given us .You give me Case and the ball twice at the 5 and I would probably keep my kicker on the sideline too.Now either he really trust the offense or he really didnt trust the kicker.And obviosly he trusted the kicker or he would have gone for two at the end.And I think the two stops in the first half was a real factor in not going for it at the end.my thought is that at the end of the game,Case and the offense would not be denied and three yards was nothing at that point. I do agree that the first half was our worst but the second half was one of our best.The first half they played and coached with too much emotion.They were trying so hard they forgot the little things like catching the ball.and any other week I think the coach would have tried the fieldgoals.The second half they settled down and had a great gameplan both on offense and defense.The problem is you cant spot a great team like B-wood 14.Now we will live to play another day, we need to work hard and we might see B-Wood in about six weeks.And after watching the second half that might be a game the Lions would rather not have to play.

All-American

Get ready Bulldogs....
    Oh, we will be. Bank on it.

We're down two linebackers now (including our leading tackler) so the score will be closer in this game than it would have been. Having said that, I think Wylie has the deeper bench at all positions and that will be the difference in this game. The B-wood/graham game lived up to the hype...hope this one does as well.

Oh, and a note to those that will be coming to watch these two teams for the first time....the stands will be filled on both sides pretty early. (in other words, pack lawn chairs just in case)

blowfish

Default Re: Wylie vs Graham

Originally posted by garciap77
    I say we get our first win @ Graham in a long time. Wylie in a close one!

blowfish

Looking past Brownwood is always and error, no matter what sport you are playing!!