Default Sealy/Bellville Week 9 Matchup

Through week 8, the district 25 standings are as follow:

Sealy 8-0 3-0

Giddings 7-1 2-1

La Grange 7-1 2-1

Smithville 6-2 1-2

Bellville 5-3 1-2

Columbus 4-4 0-3

If Bellville can find a way to stop Sealy's powerhouse offense, there will be a 3 way tie for first. But can the Tiger's offense be stopped? They have breezed through the first 3 district games, and have their eye on a district championship. Sealy dominated Giddings in week 6 with a 30-18 victory. Now Giddings has beaten La Grange, while Bellville breezed through the lowly Cardinals. Sealy has Bellville at Tiger field this coming Friday. A BIG ole fashion rivalry with Bellvilles glimmering playoff hopes on the line. A Bellville lost pretty much seals up the playoffs for the other 3 teams. I see Bellville coming out with a lot of passion, but cannot over come the Tigers at home. I see sealy winning this one easily 49-21.

All-American

IIRC the Sealy/Giddings score was 21-7.
    All bets are off in this game. I put my money on Bellville. They have nothing to lose and are yet to discover their ability. But they are getting warmer.
    Bellville 21
    Sealy 14

thepicker

Was at the game, Sealy won 30-18.

All-American

Oh yeah? Well that is fine. +12 instead of +14. 4-1 tie breaker coming right up.

thepicker

Won't be needing any tie breakers.

Practice Squad

even tho bellville smashed columbus i just dont see them hanging with sealy this year...but u never no w rivalries like this but i gotta go w my tigers

but records go out the window in big rivalries like this one

STATE CHAMPS 1978, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997...2014?

All-American

Originally posted by thepicker
    Won't be needing any tie breakers.
    Maybe not if Lg wins out and Bellvile does too.

Originally posted by Pudlugger
    IIRC the Sealy/Giddings score was 21-7.
    All bets are off in this game. I put my money on Bellville. They have nothing to lose and are yet to discover their ability. But they are getting warmer.
    Bellville 21
    Sealy 14
    it was 30-18

STATE CHAMPS 1978, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997...2014?

All-American

This is my vision:

Sealy 4-1
    Giddings 4-1
    La Grange 4-1

I'll leave it to you geniuses to figure this one out.

thepicker

Not happening.

sealy is not THAT powerful. but they are great. if bellville comes to play and their offense rolls like tonight. sealy is in trouble. sealy will not complete any deep passes and score on bellville. no one has done that to bellville all year, unless maybe they pull out their cute little trick play like last year... any given friday night any team can win. bellvilles offense has risen from the dead and will come ready. bellville just has silly mistakes that has given La Grange a win, and possibly giddings. navasota straight up beat bellville though. bellvilles DEFENSE has only given up 24 points this season. so sealy will has a tough time. i wouldnt count this as a blow out. these polls and rankings dont mean crap. BELLVILLE's coming and so is SEALY. ready to watch a hard hitting football game. gotta love it. best of luck to both teams

thepicker

The only thing between Sealy and a District title is themselves. If they come to play, they are as good as anyone in the state. Cant say that for everyone.

We will see next friday night who comes to play cause all this hype dont mean nothing. We will see from the stands if sealy is the real deal or the luck of the Irish is gona run out for sealy???

MESS WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS!

thepicker

The only thing Sealy will have on their mind is whether or not they want their steak medium or well done after they slaughter the Brahmas.