Practice Squad

Default True Freshman gets his first start

LaAdrian Waddle, a 6'7" 315 lb true freshman at Texas Tech is making his first start at Offensive Tackle for the Red Raiders today as they take on Texas A&M at home... It was assumed that he would redshirt this season but he has worked his way up the depth chart to a starting spot... LaAdrian, started at OL and DL for 3 years at Columbus HS... I wish the game were televised so I could see how he does in his first start against the Aggies... Congratulations to him and i wish him the best of luck... It was quite an honor to play on the same team as him for 3 years

Junior Varsity

gonna be a good game for a while but texas tech will start pulling away...good luck to both teams
    "You guys line up alphabetically by height."- Bill Peterson Houston Oilers

Region 4 Coordinator

Booter,
    Thanks for that info, look forward to following LaAdrian.
    Your source for Region 4 Action in 2012

dude

6'7" is streaching it a bit I have seen this kid up close and he aint' no 6'7" not even close..unless he has grown alot since the spring...Big kid, good player

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by dude
    6'7" is streaching it a bit I have seen this kid up close and he aint' no 6'7" not even close..unless he has grown alot since the spring...Big kid, good player
    When I watched him about his soph or junior year in HS, he was listed as being that big then.